Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Ive found you difficult to get hold of, I emailed as a selection of my order did not fit but Ive not had a reply on the refund process.
Hi Maria
I am sorry to hear no one has been in contact with you in regard to the refund process. I will call you shortly to advise.
Hi Maria
I have just tried to call you and left a voice mail and have sent you a separate email in relation to returning the items.
If you do need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tonia
Dosnt look anything like the pic, so’s ending it back
Trousers are far too wide in the leg ....not good
I am sorry to hear that the trousers you ordered are not suitable. You are welcome to return these back to us for an exchange or refund. If you are looking for a more fitted style, we do offer the 'Fusion Trousers Skinny Fit (in 4 way stretch)', product code SBFSB.
Thanks
Laura
Sizing differs a lot between tunics, same size, 4way stretch but one fits with room, one is impossible to do up.. 🙁
Very fast dispatch and delivery service. Ordered a medium as my size indicated but seemed to come up bigger and longer then expected. Its fine though.. Good quality
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you love our service.

Next time if you would like a better sizing advice, please call us on 0113 237 9010. We are always happy to chat and give the best advise on the sizing.

Kind Regards,
Pat
I am still awaiting a refund on one of the items I have send back
I have not yet received my order . So I cannot give an opinion at this stage
Good quality when item arrived but came up very small if you have a bust ! Had to order up two sizes in the end ! But happy overall
Garment was to small even though I sized up 2 sizes for a roomy fit so it's in the drawer
Hi Carol
I can see you purchased the Sasha tunic. If it doesn't fit and you require a different size please return it to us and we will gladly exchange this for you (if you prefer, we will exchange for a different style). I don't want you to be out of pocket and have a tunic sitting in the draw doing nothing.
Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully we will be able to provide you with a garment that you like.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to call our customer service team on Monday on 0113 237 9010.
Thanks.
Tonia
I like my tunic but the service is not good , communication poor and confusing. I am still waiting for a refund and have received no communication about it at all. There are no confirmation of order emails either.
Hi Wendy
I am sorry to hear you did not receive the customer service you had expected. We have been inundated with orders as I am sure you can imagine and are trying hard to keep all our cusotmers updated.
If there is anything we can help with, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Tonia
The tunic are fine but I've paid for the express delivery and my order arrived the following week and when I've send them a message to ask what was going on the reply wasn't that helpful or professional. You really need to improve on that!!
Thank you for your review.

We are glad you like the quality of our tunics.
We're sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with our service/products.

If you want to you can email us so that we can improve our services to our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
arrived on time but not very generous sizing. item returned, waiting for refund.
Hi there
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the purchase you made. Do you have your order number and then I can check the status of the refund for you?
If there is anything at all I can help with, please free free to contact me.
Tonia
Salonwear clothing was really good quality. My review reflects the fact that I didn't receive my order, then had no reply when emailed about it and only received my goods once I had complained to PayPal. Pity really or the review would have been brilliant.
Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you like our uniform. We apologise for the service you had received. I will pass your comments on to our Operational Manager to ensure that this will be improved on.

Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on trends, offers and news.

Salonwear
One Trouser leg on slim fit was much too tight and thinner than the other therefore does not hang correctly and is defected. I took the leg bottoms up without trying on as did not expect the trousers to be faulty. Can I return these for an exchange for another pair please?
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry about the issue you have had with our item.

One of our customer service team members have gotten in touch in regards to this.

Salonwear Direct
I wanted to swap an item but couldn’t do this without giving my bank card numbers which I wasn’t happy about so ended up buying a replacement and keeping the original
Thank you for your review.

When it comes to the exchanges we do not require your bank card details as long as you put your phone number so that we have a way to contact you.

However, we are looking into making this information more clear on our returns form.

Salonwear Direct
One of the shirts ordered had ripped stitching when pulling it over the head after only wearing it twice. This was disappointing. Couldn't get through on the customer service number on the invoice, so had to phone an 0871 number at additional cost to get a returns label. It's too early to say whether this is 'acceptable' or 'poor' as I'm still waiting for the refund.
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that you have had a poor experience with one of our tunics/shirts and service.

If yo require any assistance with your order please don't hesitate to contact our customer team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
The delivery was quick but , £40 for one dress ,it's a bit pricey especially for a student, when the uniform is mandatory.
Hi

Thank you for your review. I notice you have placed your order via our Salonwear Direct website. You should have been given a user name and password to enable you to order through mycollegeuniform.com.
If you could provide your order number I will arrange for the difference to be refunded.

Hello
Thank you for delivering my tunics the colour is a slight disappointment. On the web the colour is different to the received product. This I feel should be addressed. What you see is What you should get.
Thank you for your review.
We always like to take on board any feedback from our customers.
If you would like to provide us with more information in regards to your order and how the issue can be addressed please contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Good quality products. Not my style. Excellent customer service
Thank you for your review, we're sorry the style isn't for you. If there is anything either myself or the team can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us.
The fit is quite small, I'm usually a size 12 in trousers, had to get a size 14.
The material isn't stretchy so it's quite tight in the arms.
Overall I give a 3/5 because of the reasons above.
Thank you for your review. We do supply different fabrics, the tailored fabric doesn't have the stretch element.

If you require any information regarding the different fabrics we offer, please call our customer service team on 0113 237 9024.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.11 based on 378 reviews