Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Prior to delivery Tonia; made contact with me to change my size. Thank goodness as it was the wrong size
Hi Emma

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate it. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me.

Tonia
Even though it took a long time to deliver I’m happy with the way she straight away replied to my messages and have been very kind
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciate it. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.
Tonia
Love my tunic so professional and smart. Perfect fit and very comfortable, lovely fabric. I am really impressed and will definitely place orders in the future. Thank you
Thanks Natalie for taking the time to leave your review. Lovely to hear you are pleased with your purchase. If you do need anything else in the future just let us know as we are always here to help you.
Enjoy your day.
Reliable and great communication
Trust these guys
Morning, thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really do appreciated it.
The team are always here should you require anything further.
Have a great day.
Tonia
Great customer service! Extremley busy during Corona however they find time to help you. Had issue to log into the website to order my daughters uniform. Lovely lady helped, going step by step with me through the process of ordering.
Thank you !
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we sincerely do appreciate you taking the time to write this.
We are always here to help so if you do need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Bargain work tshirts and helpful customer service!
Delivery takes a couple weeks so order in plenty of time when needed. Well worth the wait though.
Will be ordering again.
Thanks
Thanks for your review. Let me know if you need anything else.
Tonia
I ordered wrong colour tunic. Spoke to Trisha? I Think , she changed it for me and made sure that I got it in time for start of my college. Thank you so much ! So happy with the quality!!!
Hi thank you for your review. So happy to hear you managed to get your issue resolved quickly. Good luck with you college course and if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tonia
Tonia was very helpful thanks again
Amazing Customer service! spoke to lovely Emma.
Thank you for sorting out my college uniform!
Tonia was very helpful and curtious. Great customer service, refund and returns were straight forward.
Tonia was very helpful!
Even contacted me over the phone quickly after my email to help explain my query properly for me!
Excellent service :)
Got my problem sorted out for me quickly!
Fantastic salon wear and amazing customer service couldn’t recommend them more! Tonia was so helpful thank you again 😁
Hi Linda

You are more than welcome and if there is anything in the future I can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tonia
I am very happy with the service and Tonia was very helpful.
Thanks for your review, if you need help with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tonia
Great customer service. I had to change my order last minute and needed the uniform before I leave for holiday before end of the week. Spoke to Pat J who was really helpful. Changed my order straight away and upgraded my delivery for free to ensure I receive the uniform before I leave for holiday. Thanks very much!
Hi Quoc, thank you for your lovely words:) We are extremely happy that you are pleased with our service. If there is anything else you need in the future please do not hesitate to let us know. Kind regards,Cara
My new to go for salon uniform great price and even better quality
Highly recommended.

Vivid beauty ltd
Thanks for your review, the dress that has been on back order will be with you tomorrow.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

100% recommend.
Tonia recognised that the order I had placed tunics and trousers did not match, (i thought they did), and sent an email to me to highlight this after amending my order for me.
Saved me a lot of wasted time and money and was much appreciated.
Customer service exceeded my expectation.
Actions like this not only keeps the customer happy but retains them too. Thank you.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your nice words, it is very much appreciated.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tonia
Really pleased with the tunics and the customer care team
we’re excellent
Hi Alison,thank you for taking the time to write your review and for ordering with us:) We're extremely happy that you are pleased with our items and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
Tonia was very helpful and professional
Hi Chloe,thank you for ordering with us! We're extremely pleased that you are happy with our service and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
I have not recieved my order as yet but the customer service, namely Tonia, is excellent. Tonia went over and above customer service as she noted that the material for 2 items i purchased to be worn together did not match although had the same colour, and admended my order so my salon wear would match. Very appreciated and grateful of the help. Will buy from Salonwear again for sure.
Hi Alison,thank you for taking the time to write your review and for ordering with us:) We're extremely happy that you are pleased with our service and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
Fast delivery. Great quality. Fit perfect. I will definitely be ordering again.
Thank you for your kind words, if there is anything at all we can help with, please let us know.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.08 based on 335 reviews