Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Very happy with product
Washed up very well and all ironed ready to wear 😊
HI,

Thank you ! We are glad that you are happy with your product.
I hope you will enjoy it for as long as you can. :)
All the best!
Patricia
Really pleased with quality and fit. Informed on delivery and on time. Happy with service. Recommended.
Hi Moira
Great news, really happy you love the garments you purchased.
Let us know if you need anything else.
Great fit!
Great quality and fast delivery
Thanks for your review, please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Tonia.
Love my tunics amazing value and quality
Very pleased, Great value for the money, & Much better than I was expecting , quality very good & wash well, Size was spot on . Would recommend polo shirts 👚
Amazing quality tunics, fit perfect and wash lovely.
Very good and comfortable,👍
Nice colour🤗
after searching for hot pink tunics salon wear had just what staff @lauracares agency wanted
when we got threw the manager had a fast effective turn around in just a few days highly recommend quality costs and service .
Excellent choice, service, quality and fit. Superb value and fabulous durability of stylish workwear, some daily use past six years and still as good as new! Only place to get uniforms from in my opinion.Thank YOU
Excellent product. Very smart .
Excellent comfy great material
Hi Rachael
Thank you for your review, I can see you last purchased a pair of Fusion navy trousers. Really pleased you are happy with your purchase and if there is anything else you require please let me know.
Kind regards.
Tonia
My uniform arrived quickly and at the time specified. It is good quality, it came up slightly smaller than the size so go up a size for ease when working.
Dear Helen
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated and we are delighted you are happy with the purchase.
If you do need anything else please feel free to contact us.
Tonia
Great to deal with. Fast on the phone. Products arriving on time.
Thanks Kathy, we always always here to help where we can, let us know if you need anything else.
Very Happy! nice Tunic nice material and fits really well
Hi Donna
Great to hear you are happy with your purchase, I can see you ordered the navy Belle tunics.
If you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards.
Tonia
Fantastic quality, very comfortable to wear great fit and especially love the little diamond design on the zip.
Thanks Debrina for writing your review, re truly appreciate it.
Really pleased you are happy with your purchase and if you do need anything else feel free to give us a call.
Tonia
I have bought all of my Tunics from Salonwear. They are beautifully made, good quality and can be wash many times without losing their shape.
Thanks Janet for your review. Much appreciated and we are delighted you love your tunics.
Tonia
Great service , nice quality tunic at good price
Hi Elaine
Thank you for taking to time to leave a review. Really pleased you like your tunic, I can see you purchased the Belle tunic.
If you are looking for matching trousers, I recommend the Signature as these are made in the same fabric.
Amazing service
Thanks Katie, we are pleased to hear you had a great service and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Tonia was very helpful after I made a mistake ordering my sizes. very polite and got it sorted straight away!
Thanks Liam for leaving your review, much appreciated.
I am always here to help so if you do need anything else please let me know.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.05 based on 312 reviews