Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Beautiful nice light material,looks amazing.I ordered a size bigger because it was fitted
I ordered a top in Pink as the Purple one was out of stock. I was very impressed with the fit and how nice it looked that when the purple one came back into stock I ordered that too. I’m a size 16 and they are very true to sizing. I’ll give the, 5/5 lovely top in both colours. ♥️ Them.
Absolutely amazing! So happy with my tunics!!
I am really happy with my purchase from Salonwear Direct. The zip up top I bought fits well is really comfortable and washes without fading and tumble dries without needing to be ironed. Highly recommend
Quality fantastic, quick delivery.
Really pleased with the service and quick delivery. I use you already for our salon uniforms. Good quality and at a great affordable price
My order arrived very promptly. I was delighted with my purchase,excellent quality. Will definitely buy from Salonwear Direct again.
Beautiful and comfortable
Thank you really nice product. Good quality
Excellent quality fantastic fit and came really quick
I have real trouble getting trousers long enough for work but these were great un hemmed
Ordered a black tunic, item arrived promptly, size and fit were perfect and quality was good.
Excellent customer service
Wonderful service, excellent quality on items. Many thanks
Quality products for amazing prices!! Will definitely be ordering again
Being a mobile sports massage therapist for 10 years. I've always wore polo tops, and I fancy a change. The tunic tops from Salonwear, are a class fit, don't know why I never thought of wearing them before. Thank you
Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 22nd March 2021 Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 22nd March 2021 Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Bought size 10 fit really well Good quality tunics Really pleased with them
Great tunic have used these salon tunics for years excellent service excellent tunics they don’t even need ironing no bobbling hard wearing salon uniforms best tunics by far .
Really happy with my tunic I ordered. Great material and my order came really quick. Will use this site again.
Ordered a large scrub top, unfortunately too small. Contacted customer services who were absolutely amazing, so friendly and helpful. Refunded within 24 hours of returning goods. 5 stars for you.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.08 based on 416 reviews