Salon Skin Care Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Salon Skin Care
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Salon Skin Care made you happy

"I really enjoy purchasing my skincare products from SalonSkincare. The discounted prices and promotions online mean that i save some money buying my favourite skincare products as well as sometimes having the added bonus of receiving a free gift if i spend over a certain amount... I would recommend this website to anyone! I've also signed up to the newsletter to receive daily updates about their offers and promotions so I'm always in the know and it's great!"
Are you Salon Skin Care? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased Elemis pro collagen marine cream at a great discounted price and delivered speedily. Well done Salon Skin Care."
Salon Skin Care is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews