SaleSwift.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SaleSwift.com
8PM
8PM

Tell us how SaleSwift.com made you happy

"Unfortunately i found myself in a situation where i needed to sell my place fast. These guys were so transparent from the start. They told me mybl options, didnt pressure us and followed through with everything they promised. These guys offered a fair price and compared to the estate agents (who i was with for 4 months.... promising me the world and delivering nothing!!) did a sterling job. I would highly recommend these guys. I dealt with Steve, very professional."
Are you SaleSwift.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback SaleSwift.com receives. Reply Free
"It was great experience to work with Saleswift. And now I know for sure that it's the best solution if you are tired to wait for the buyer on the property or you need the money faster. I didn't expected that it could be so easy to sell the house, but it was. They bought my property for cash within 48 hours on good price and took all the risk. I'm so happy that I can make my dream true with this money now."
"The guy on the phone was quite charming explained they are an alternative to selling on the open market and offer a guarantee as they are the end buyer and not just marketing the property online or in their window like estate agents… Within 24 hours they gave me an offer of 265k which I didn’t expect they said that they would pay all fees and can do it within 7 days! I've accepted that offer and sold my property. I couldn't believe that it happens so fast."
SaleSwift.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews