Sainsbury's Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Sainsbury's

How would you rate Sainsbury's ?

Robert Budzinski
"I've got nothing to say."
"This was my first time getting a home delivery with Sainsbury's, I ordered all fresh veg and meat. As I was unpacking I started to realise the best before dates, ALL my veg and fresh meat was either out of date that day or the day after and I under stand the veg will always last a little longer but I've had to chuck away loads of meat because I haven't had room in the freezer. I won't ever order from here again it's a absolute p*ss take! I've also tried to contact them to get refunded even if I had to bring the stuff back myself, but there was no interest in helping."
Christine Lofts
Unverified Reviewer
"Good range of products and value for money I buy from Sainsbury's quiet often and I also have a necter card that also allows me to gain points from other sources eg eBay the staff are very friendly and helpful wide range of products from vegetables to music cd,s & dvd,s Car parking is excellent with plenty of disabled spaces given that I am disabled so 10out of 10 for that .all in all a excellent supermarket"
"Excellent customer service. Very polite and respectful delivery driver. I want to give feedback on the taste the difference Victoria sponge cake. Why do supermarket cakes insist on overdosing us with sugar? It tastes no different from any cheap shop-bought cake with its sickly sweet dry sponge and drying sinthetic vanilla. Three mouthfuls and it's in the bin. Awful."
"Things are good and reasonable"
William Clevett
"Not the cheapest but generally very quick at checkouts."
"This is a review for Arm & Hammer Natural toothpaste with baking soda, I would highly recommend this toothpaste, it cleans and freshens your breath all by using natural ingredients."
"Have been using Arm & Hammer and Have seen lots benefits to using the toothpaste. I will be buying more once mine has run out. Great taste, noticeable results. Would recommend"
"Very helpful staff always willing to help with advice on products"
"Their customer services are brilliant and completely faultless"
"excellent service and product range"
Justin Rendle
"Used the online service and was very pleased"
"Ordered Tu clothes online for Click and Collect. Order process was easy."
"They're unreliable. Our online grocery order was not delivered: instead the driver sat outside in the van a while and drove away taking our stuff back to the store. We were told it couldn't be redelivered, I was offered no compensation, they refunded this order but haven't responded to my complaints. He claims to have rung the doorbell/entry system, he didn't, it's working fine, we would have heard it, and to have left a message on my mobile phone NOT the phone I'd given as a contact number for the order and was waiting next to. I phoned customer services to ask why he was waiting outside and not delivering our stuff, they didn't know and said they couldn't contact him, just wait. I'm a disabled wheelchair user unable to go out alone, so couldn't go and ask what was going on in person. When he drove off I rang again, this time they contacted the store he'd come from who blamed me as I'd not got the mobile message. Feel very let-down, they can't be trusted, treat their customers badly, no sense of responsibility."
Mrs Beverley Newman
"I travel to the UK with work often and I love being able to get great fresh foods, as well as underwear that fits!"
MUNSHI MUKTADIR
"I think the quality of food is great. The customer service is also above the par in most cases. Their shops are relatively more clean and they really value their customers. Some of the products are bit expensive though."
"Bought the oriental takeway as an ease of the bone tea as we had been very busy all day. I spent 30 mins getting up and down to keep adding things to the oven. After the cooking time 2 products had burnt to the bottom of trays and the taste of all the dishes was extremely poor. The prawn crackers were disgusting."
Alan Richardson
"Very easy to use,up to date Comms,pleasant and simple way to shop online"
Alan Hardy
"great sale prices real bargains on clohing"
Teddy
"You can get what you want"
Sainsbury's is rated 3.29 based on 471 reviews