Sage Windows and Doors Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Sage Windows and Doors
"Good price, good windows, bad finish. The sales guy told me our windows would be finished properly inside. They were tricky, and old, with secondary glazing in place and bog gap. Still, he knew that and told me the installers would 'make good'. They didn't. They turned up and then said it's too difficult / you need extra work, etc. If I knew this in advance then maybe I would have made other plans. At a minimum I wouldn't have been disappointed. You assume the people measuring up can tell you this kind of thing. Disappointed."
"After a brief misunderstanding about the date, we found sage windows the most professional service that we have had on our extension build, I would recommend to friends and family. They turned up on time clean the work space before and after, the windows look great. Thank you sage."
"No recommendation."
"John was very professional and overall I am very pleased with the quality and professionalism of the company."
"We have been delighted with the whole experience of buying our windows from Sage. The windows are great quality and we would recommend Sage wholeheartedly."
"Windows are great and the fitters were excellent."
Sage Windows and Doors is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews