Safety Savers Reviews

Unit 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden

Categories:
Home & Garden
Outdoors

How would you rate Safety Savers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The company closed down in 2015. Another company has taken over the brand name they are based in Wood Green. I went there today to buy some safety boots and the manager explained that to me."
"Looks like the company has gone bust. Not answering phone and website unavailable."
"Absolutely useless. Ordered a camera in August. Been chasing and chasing. Not September. No refund, no camera. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"Do not BUY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY we ordered a fingerprint clocking in machine which we have never received from them. But they hsve taken the money. Thieves thats what they are"
"Wish I'd read these reviews before I ordered from them. No goods received, no reply to emails. Will be contacting credit card company for refund."
"Our charity ordered Equipment from safety savers in August 2014 which never arrived. Its now November 2014 and despite several emails and phone calls they have not refunded any that has been paid. The manager Chris just keeps on fobbing me off! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, they are either wholly incompetent of just thieves!"
Safety Savers is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews