Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
Safe Fence provided a number of jersey blocks and Armco barriers for our film production and provided an efficient and affordable service, with excellent communication. They come highly recommended.
great communication will buy again. Dave Chandler Hire and Supplies ltd
Very helpful and quick of the make for delivery
Good value for money. Delivered on time and helpful driver.
1st class service, thankyou
Matthew was very helpful and provided my quote quickly. He also answered any questions I had immediately.
Quick delivery
Safe fence did exactly what was asked of them very efficiently and it arrived when they said it would. I will definately use Safe Fence again!!
Quick and efficient delivery.
Order 20 Acro props arrived next day very good service driver called ahead and left them exactly as instructed
I had help with the we page ordering, and the order arrived well within 24 hours, quite remarkable
Great company to deal with, couldn't fault the customer service I received from the team! Delivered before the time scale I paid delivery for! Great price and product. Would definitely recommend and will be using for all of our requirements going forward. Thank you Safe Fence.
Easy to get in contact with and quick responses. Managed to get early delivery.
Great service, easy ordering a very competitive price, `Thank you
we were happy with the orders ( I do believe we had 3 orders for 3 different sites ). The sales and support team was also very helpful in sorting this out for us.
Fantastic customer service but delivery wise with few issues!
I've now order two of the Economy self tipping skips 1250 L in Blue for our Business. Found it easy to order and deliveries were a lot quicker than originally advised. Very good service.
Excellent service with next day delivery . Will use again .
We have ordered from Safe fence numerous times. The products are of good quality and the delivery always arrives on time. We use the next day delivery option and are very happy with the service.
The items are very well made. The delivery service was excellent
Safe Fence is rated 4.55 based on 284 reviews