Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
Ordered crane forks that turned up sealed and damaged. Signed for on delivery and not opened until Monday… so sent the photos of the damage. took a month of me contacting them to get some answer. Terrible customer service and they don’t want to hear anything about it. Would not recommend or purchase off this company again.
Do not order with this company. I placed an order on 16th July 2021 for speed bump kits, they never arrived (seemed to have gone missing) I called and they arranged for another set to be delivered. Once again these never arrived. I called the company again and they advised the original order had been returned and was issued to another customer, and the second delivery never left as they had none in stock. At no point did the company contact me, I had to chase them all the time for information. I went through another company and received the products without any issue. I asked for a refund on 9th August, and am still waiting on this. I have sent 3 emails since and called twice, but still no refund. I will be contacting trading standards tomorrow.
Don’t use this company, placed order for next day delivery, it didn’t turn up till days later. So the workman I had arranged I had to cancel at short notice, who charged me for the privilege. I pleaded with safe fence for some kind of compensation for their error. But they could not care less. Not their problem, they use a courier company and it was their fault. Despite me even breaking down in tears down the phone , they would not compensate me . Ordering from their company cost me money and they could not care less. It cost me £100 for cancellation of the workman and safe fence are not prepared to even make a gesture towards it.. absolutely disgusting.
We ordered 8 galvanised crowd barriers . On delivery we noted as did the driver wet silver paint on the barriers ,he gave us wipes to remove this as we helped unload. Whilst in situ the problem has become dire as our customers even brush against them they have silver marks on their clothing. Having flagged the problem with photos to the company ,nothing!! having bought the same from other companies in the past we have never encountered this problem before .The spars also are loose and rattle . Very poor product.
Terrible company! Avoid! Ordered product, and over 1 month and still hasn’t been delivered. Still waiting for refund
I wanted to order a piling shackle but when I was told the carriage charge would be £69.99. I was flabbergasted I could have had it transported from them to Manchester by taxi cheaper
Ordered 20 barriers on next day deliver and they did not arrive, it cost me two guys @ 2 hours time & half waiting to off load, tried calling at 4.55pm no reply, I emailed asking for the delivery costs to be returned as they said it would be delivered yesterday, they said they would only refund the difference between 24 & 48 hrs, as we are currently on furlough and this would have meant bringing in two guys again at an additional cost this was unacceptable, they said their transport would not refund the cost of delivery even though they said it was their fault, the order was cancelled and still waiting in a refund. We are a motorcycle training school and had the DVSA coming out to authorise a new PAD and these were vital for this check test, disappointed is the nice word, it’s not the errors we make in business, it’s the way we correct them
For a company that asks on invoices to 'please get in touch about the quality of our service and how we can improve.' They really don't care much. I was informed by your people on Monday the 12th that my delivery would be made yesterday the 13th and that I should be available to receive it 8am to 5pm. I said to please give my mobile number to the delivery people if there are any issues. As I am a motorcycle instructor I brought in labour to be my office to take collection yesterday from 8am onward. When I had to ring yesterday afternoon at 16:30 I was informed firstly by your “Lea” she could not get through to the transport people and when she rang back that there would be no delivery. It has cost me money. I stated that I have paid for next day, she said you would amend the invoice to a lower delivery charge. I see from the invoice this is not the case. My first delivery with you went really well that is why I ordered again but the second one was pathetic. Poor service and Lea of ever she was had a could not care less attitude. I asked them in a email to look into how you can make this right! Nothing on the second day of delivery. I now have to invest more to go to office to wait for this delivery today as it was said it would be a PM delivery on my insistence. The second day of delivery no - delivery. I then had to deal with Charlotte - who is the customer services manager. Who seem to know very little of service and less of customers. It was more important for her to blame their delivery subcontractor. She could get through and then gave me the hollow assurance that she would ring be back by 5 pm to inform me. How wonderfully kind. I asked them to have your management contact me to discuss the performance on this delivery. If you are small company - dont use these - your are wasting your time and your money. Use people that can actually deliver
Good product, crowd control fencing, but the delivery was a shambles (similar to the review below) absolute shocker. Three attempts to deliver and got charged for the privilege!
The 1st delivery was made with no date or time given, when the fencing arrived on site a call was made to come to site, unfortunately I was in a meeting and did not receive the call, the fencing was taken away. I rebooked (and paid again) for another delivery, the date was given as Friday 12th March, I took a day off work and sat on site until the afternoon, I telephoned late Friday afternoon to ask if the delivery would be made only to be told 'no it will be Monday now'... I was given a time slot of between 12 and 2pm on Monday 15th March, they arrived at 10:20am....
Awful Awful service avoid at all cost's!! Sheet piles ordered to weeks ago with a 3 day lead time 5 different delivery dates missed no communication no customer care never again!!
Waiting for goods now so far 7 days late you wouldnt mind so much if they kept you informed customer service is non existant
Delivered used fence panels and refused to replace them for new ones.
Ordered three road signs on 28th November using online form, to be delivered in 3-5 days. Was emailed by Jordan on 2nd December asking for more money for delivery, due to an error in the order, which I had not expected. Email went straight into my junk folder. I found the email and paid the additional amount on 13th December. I have tried to contact the company by phone over the last three weeks, but always goes straight to voicemail. I have sent three emails to Jordan and Mohammed, but no response received. Still no indication of when order will be delivered. Totally frustrating experience, feeling ignored, and worried that I am being ripped off.
Ordered couplers on 10/10/19 and never received my order despite making full payment. Spoke to a number of their staff who promised to resend order and/ or refund .Here we are on 15/11/19 with still no receipt of goods or any reimbursement. Will now write to the MD of the company.
Have used Safe fence previously for barriers and been happy with the service, so decided to use again to ensure we had the correct gates to accompany the barriers. Was unable to set up a business account so paid using the company credit card on 4th Feb, was told it was a 7 - 10 working days delivery date. On 7th day had to contact Safe Fence as had no communications from them with regards to when delivery would be expected. Was then told that gates were still only in their raw state and not yet painted, Safe fence at this point offered a refund but this was no use as we needed the gates to complete a project. We decided to await the gates to be sprayed and delivered but further miscommunication between their Sales dept and operations meant the wrong gates had been ordered and they required further adjustments to suit the barriers we had previously ordered from them. We eventually received the gates on 20th Feb and have received a £50 discount for future use, but unfortunately due to the service we have received we would be reluctant to order from Safe Fence again.
Good Afternoon Rebecca, I am very sorry to hear this. I have been made aware of the issue and the miscommunication that happened on our end. Your order was delayed, when manufacturing were then pushed by the Sales team to make the gates quickly they rushed it through and made standard gates rather than the bespoke ones to fit transit barriers, hence them then taking longer to correct this before dispatching them. Of course none of this was your fault & I am sorry that it affected your business. Thank you for your honest feedback, it has not been overlooked and we will continue to work harder on our customer service and fulfilment to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope that we do get the chance to work with you again in the future. Regards, George Melhuish Managing Director
Shocking Company you place a order and they forget to put it through not interested once they have your money DONT USE THEM
Absolutely terrible service from Safefence. Dealt initially with Andy who was helpful, then security gates were lost and had to be re made. Part of another item has broken within 3 months of use and no replacement or help provided! Jordan Loydon has terrible customer service skills and would advise to avoid.
rubbish service
Terrible service so far. I placed a £700 residential order on Wednesday November 21st for 3-10 working day delivery. I received a paypal confirmation but no email confirmation. On Monday November 26th I called to check the order was confirmed and asked for email to be sent. I was told the order was confirmed but would take 10 working days to be delivered. I gave my email address and was assured a confirmation email would be sent immediately. On Friday November 30th (7 working days post ordering) I still had not received any email confirmation or any indication when my goods would be delivered. I called again and after being placed on hold was told that my goods would be delivered by Wednesday December 5th at the latest. On Monday December 3rd I called and again asked for email confirmation and date of delivery. ONCE AGAIN I WAS ASSURED MY GOOD WOULD BE DELIVERED BY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5th. By 3pm on Tuesday December 4th I had still not received any further information regarding my delivery. Once again I called Safe Fence, after being placed on hold for almost 10 minutes I was told that actually there was no way they could get my goods delivered before Friday December 14th. This is incredibly frustrating, I have tradesmen who have scheduled there time around Safe Fence's repeat assurances. Safe Fence can give no reason why I have been giving such misinformation on three separate occasions. Andy whom I spoke with today is now undertaking an investigation, the outcome of which I will add on here as soon as I hear back (I have been assured this will be within 24 hours)
Safe Fence is rated 4.57 based on 283 reviews