Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good service, helpful staff. Ensured our delivery was on time so our school could re-open during pandemic.
Very efficient service, speedy delivery. Helpful staff :)
Brilliant
I waa not expecting so quick delivery
Trestles are they way it supposed to be.
very quick and easy site to use
Placed order on 4 March and cancelled order within half hour by email and telephone. Spoke with Andy who advised refund would be processed shortly. 3 weeks later the refund still hasn't been made and after calling them they hung up after I inform them that I was calling about a refund that is still outstanding. This happened twice on the same day with Andy and Ben. Absolutely shocking company to deal with. I have not received a response to 2 emails. Better to stay away from this company.
Amazing quick service will a top quality product. Thanks again!
I seriously cannot fault the team and especially Ben. By far the quickest reply on any enquiries and 100% competitive with their quotes. I cannot recommend them enough and I look forward to working with them in the foreseeable future. Keep up the good work team :)
Extremely disappointed with this company. It claims to be think about the environment in its production. However it has completely forgot when tearing down acres of precious woodland around its site so they can dump there rubbish in sight of its neighboring houses and leaving soil to erode near a river that is prone to flooding that could potentially cause more damage to the local area. No thanks I'd rather take our business elsewhere.
Rare company that thinks more of its customers than itself, professional and competent , use them.
Easy order process and very good customer services. We ordered some water barriers for our school playground and were pleased with everything from order to delivery. Thanks.
I had an issue with this company but the aftercare service have made up for the mistakes with the order and delivery - I have been contacted by the MD who apologised and sorted out the refund and assured me that if I have any problems in future he will would be happy to be involved.
I have changed the star rating from 1(very poor) to 5 because the lengths they have gone to to resolve the original issues. From a truly poor start to a very happy outcome.
Original issues
I ordered 10 road side barriers from this company and because I needed them urgently paid over £80 for next day delivery.
Next day NO DELIVERY - following day NO DELIVERY so contacted them. The person I spoke to was very apologetic and blamed the courier and then put me onto another fella who promised to look into the issue, check delivery and call me back.
Day 3 - still NO Delivery and NO Call back. So I rang them again
was told that courier said they had delivered which was rubbish and they knew this and so I was promised once again to get next day delivery being Friday day 4.
Day 4 still NO Delivery - by this time I am asking to be credited for the next day delivery and tempted to cancel the whole order but was promised they would be with us Monday. They also sent an email apologising and offered a £50 of our next order.
Guess what MONDAY day 8 (counting weekend) day 5 if not still NO DELIVERY. I am on the phone again
DAY 9 or 6 (whatever!!) they turned up - all mucky from being stored outside but not a problem. Got in touch with the Manager about the credit to be offered £10.50 as he was still charging a delivery charge of £69.99 and the voucher I was offered was only redeemable on an order of £500 or over.
Very good and effective service, i was viewing products on line when Jordan popped up on the live chat option. He kindly assisted me with my quotation very quickly and efficiently, and quote was sent thereafter. i would highly recommend safe fence. And i myself will be certainly using them as first point of call for palisade fencing.
Ordered three road signs on 28th November using online form, to be delivered in 3-5 days. Was emailed by Jordan on 2nd December asking for more money for delivery, due to an error in the order, which I had not expected. Email went straight into my junk folder. I found the email and paid the additional amount on 13th December. I have tried to contact the company by phone over the last three weeks, but always goes straight to voicemail. I have sent three emails to Jordan and Mohammed, but no response received. Still no indication of when order will be delivered. Totally frustrating experience, feeling ignored, and worried that I am being ripped off.
Very good customer service and delivery. Great company to deal with
Ordered and arrived next working day as expected. Can't fault
Good service and great barriers, will keep using Safe Fence
Quick online response assisting to our request. Easy order process, well priced and local. Thumbs up!
Ordered couplers on 10/10/19 and never received my order despite making full payment. Spoke to a number of their staff who promised to resend order and/ or refund .Here we are on 15/11/19 with still no receipt of goods or any reimbursement. Will now write to the MD of the company.
delivered on time at short notice thumbs up ....
Awesome service from Andy. Really went the extra mile to help me out. Can't recommend enough. Brilliant.
Safe Fence is rated 4.61 based on 186 reviews