Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. terrible customer service, rang 4 times and promised call-back each time, emails all ignored. Our order was placed on the 22nd April and still waiting! I'm a little surprised the reviews range from 1 to 5 star?
Ordered crane forks that turned up sealed and damaged. Signed for on delivery and not opened until Monday… so sent the photos of the damage. took a month of me contacting them to get some answer. Terrible customer service and they don’t want to hear anything about it. Would not recommend or purchase off this company again.
Safe Fence provided a number of jersey blocks and Armco barriers for our film production and provided an efficient and affordable service, with excellent communication. They come highly recommended.
great communication will buy again. Dave Chandler Hire and Supplies ltd
Do not order with this company. I placed an order on 16th July 2021 for speed bump kits, they never arrived (seemed to have gone missing) I called and they arranged for another set to be delivered. Once again these never arrived. I called the company again and they advised the original order had been returned and was issued to another customer, and the second delivery never left as they had none in stock. At no point did the company contact me, I had to chase them all the time for information. I went through another company and received the products without any issue. I asked for a refund on 9th August, and am still waiting on this. I have sent 3 emails since and called twice, but still no refund. I will be contacting trading standards tomorrow.
Very helpful and quick of the make for delivery
Good value for money. Delivered on time and helpful driver.
Sales team very helpfull. Would have been 5* but the delivery was 1 short.
1st class service, thankyou
Matthew was very helpful and provided my quote quickly. He also answered any questions I had immediately.
Don’t use this company, placed order for next day delivery, it didn’t turn up till days later. So the workman I had arranged I had to cancel at short notice, who charged me for the privilege. I pleaded with safe fence for some kind of compensation for their error. But they could not care less. Not their problem, they use a courier company and it was their fault. Despite me even breaking down in tears down the phone , they would not compensate me . Ordering from their company cost me money and they could not care less. It cost me £100 for cancellation of the workman and safe fence are not prepared to even make a gesture towards it.. absolutely disgusting.
We ordered 8 galvanised crowd barriers . On delivery we noted as did the driver wet silver paint on the barriers ,he gave us wipes to remove this as we helped unload. Whilst in situ the problem has become dire as our customers even brush against them they have silver marks on their clothing. Having flagged the problem with photos to the company ,nothing!! having bought the same from other companies in the past we have never encountered this problem before .The spars also are loose and rattle . Very poor product.
Quick delivery
Safe fence did exactly what was asked of them very efficiently and it arrived when they said it would. I will definately use Safe Fence again!!
Quick and efficient delivery.
Order 20 Acro props arrived next day very good service driver called ahead and left them exactly as instructed
Terrible company! Avoid! Ordered product, and over 1 month and still hasn’t been delivered. Still waiting for refund
I had help with the we page ordering, and the order arrived well within 24 hours, quite remarkable
Great company to deal with, couldn't fault the customer service I received from the team! Delivered before the time scale I paid delivery for! Great price and product. Would definitely recommend and will be using for all of our requirements going forward. Thank you Safe Fence.
Easy to get in contact with and quick responses. Managed to get early delivery.
Safe Fence is rated 4.55 based on 284 reviews