Safe Fence Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Great service from Safe Fence again. Always help to make sure we get the most cost effective solution in place and on time!"
"Great service and delivery arrived on time as promised."
"rubbish service"
"Terrible service so far. I placed a £700 residential order on Wednesday November 21st for 3-10 working day delivery. I received a paypal confirmation but no email confirmation. On Monday November 26th I called to check the order was confirmed and asked for email to be sent. I was told the order was confirmed but would take 10 working days to be delivered. I gave my email address and was assured a confirmation email would be sent immediately. On Friday November 30th (7 working days post ordering) I still had not received any email confirmation or any indication when my goods would be delivered. I called again and after being placed on hold was told that my goods would be delivered by Wednesday December 5th at the latest. On Monday December 3rd I called and again asked for email confirmation and date of delivery. ONCE AGAIN I WAS ASSURED MY GOOD WOULD BE DELIVERED BY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5th. By 3pm on Tuesday December 4th I had still not received any further information regarding my delivery. Once again I called Safe Fence, after being placed on hold for almost 10 minutes I was told that actually there was no way they could get my goods delivered before Friday December 14th. This is incredibly frustrating, I have tradesmen who have scheduled there time around Safe Fence's repeat assurances. Safe Fence can give no reason why I have been giving such misinformation on three separate occasions. Andy whom I spoke with today is now undertaking an investigation, the outcome of which I will add on here as soon as I hear back (I have been assured this will be within 24 hours)"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Quick delivery & perfect security fencing. Highly recommended"
"Good product, easy to deal with company and delivery was bang on time ... very helpful & friendly delivery driver ... will be using again."
"A customer focused company. Collection from the manufacturing site was made easy due to the help from the guys there."
"Good quality fork lift hopper"
"Paid extra for 48 hours delivery. Spent two weeks and multiple emails chasing the order before it eventually arrived (without any refund for the extra charge on the 48 hours delivery)"
"Online purchase. Products bought were listed as available with delivery 3-5 days. However they were not available and after having to contact Safefence twice was told they hadn't even been made. It was almost a month before I received my £400 purchase. Delivery charges were substantial enough despite not even being a 24 or 48 hour delivery and was not really good enough. When I need a product the same week, (which I don't think unreasonable,) I will be shopping elsewhere."
"what you want in a supplier Place order.............Order Delivered Very efficient"
"Product is very good and delivery was exceptionally quick."
"Prompt delivery. Good product."
"Too expensive for my needs but good at reimbursing my money"
"quick service and excellent quality."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service with a very speedy delivery and a very good quality product, look forward to Dealing with Ben and the team again in future"
"STILL HAVE NOT GOT GOODS??????????????????? SO HARD TO GIVE YOU FEED BACK !!!!!!!!!!!"
Simon thank you for your review- I am sorry to hear your delivery was delayed. Very occasionally issues like this can occur due as you can probably appreciate. Thank you for your feedback and your purchase and we hope to be able to look after you again in the future.
"Really good service"