Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
Fantastic customer service but delivery wise with few issues!
I've now order two of the Economy self tipping skips 1250 L in Blue for our Business. Found it easy to order and deliveries were a lot quicker than originally advised. Very good service.
Excellent service with next day delivery . Will use again .
We have ordered from Safe fence numerous times. The products are of good quality and the delivery always arrives on time. We use the next day delivery option and are very happy with the service.
The items are very well made. The delivery service was excellent
Ordered 20 barriers on next day deliver and they did not arrive, it cost me two guys @ 2 hours time & half waiting to off load, tried calling at 4.55pm no reply, I emailed asking for the delivery costs to be returned as they said it would be delivered yesterday, they said they would only refund the difference between 24 & 48 hrs, as we are currently on furlough and this would have meant bringing in two guys again at an additional cost this was unacceptable, they said their transport would not refund the cost of delivery even though they said it was their fault, the order was cancelled and still waiting in a refund. We are a motorcycle training school and had the DVSA coming out to authorise a new PAD and these were vital for this check test, disappointed is the nice word, it’s not the errors we make in business, it’s the way we correct them
Good service and large stock of items held in-house. Quote, order and collect in just a few days. Even loaded my van for me very helpful. Would use again
For a company that asks on invoices to 'please get in touch about the quality of our service and how we can improve.' They really don't care much. I was informed by your people on Monday the 12th that my delivery would be made yesterday the 13th and that I should be available to receive it 8am to 5pm. I said to please give my mobile number to the delivery people if there are any issues. As I am a motorcycle instructor I brought in labour to be my office to take collection yesterday from 8am onward. When I had to ring yesterday afternoon at 16:30 I was informed firstly by your “Lea” she could not get through to the transport people and when she rang back that there would be no delivery. It has cost me money. I stated that I have paid for next day, she said you would amend the invoice to a lower delivery charge. I see from the invoice this is not the case. My first delivery with you went really well that is why I ordered again but the second one was pathetic. Poor service and Lea of ever she was had a could not care less attitude. I asked them in a email to look into how you can make this right! Nothing on the second day of delivery. I now have to invest more to go to office to wait for this delivery today as it was said it would be a PM delivery on my insistence. The second day of delivery no - delivery. I then had to deal with Charlotte - who is the customer services manager. Who seem to know very little of service and less of customers. It was more important for her to blame their delivery subcontractor. She could get through and then gave me the hollow assurance that she would ring be back by 5 pm to inform me. How wonderfully kind. I asked them to have your management contact me to discuss the performance on this delivery. If you are small company - dont use these - your are wasting your time and your money. Use people that can actually deliver
Very friendly, helpful and support our needs very quickly indeed especially with a short notice requirement.
Excellent service. Ordered some mats and were delivered the next working day.
Quick, friendly, helpful service, would recommend using.
Delivered on time and best price on my order. Would definitely use again
Excellent service. Very good prices 👍
brilliant service, delivery and quality great.
Good product, crowd control fencing, but the delivery was a shambles (similar to the review below) absolute shocker. Three attempts to deliver and got charged for the privilege!
The 1st delivery was made with no date or time given, when the fencing arrived on site a call was made to come to site, unfortunately I was in a meeting and did not receive the call, the fencing was taken away. I rebooked (and paid again) for another delivery, the date was given as Friday 12th March, I took a day off work and sat on site until the afternoon, I telephoned late Friday afternoon to ask if the delivery would be made only to be told 'no it will be Monday now'... I was given a time slot of between 12 and 2pm on Monday 15th March, they arrived at 10:20am....
Very efficient and quick delivery.
Service was very good all round.
Very happy with service from start to finish.
Sales team are great - good advice and found exactly what we needed to meet our requirements. Very pleased with price as well. Delivery was extremely swift. Overall we are very impressed.
Safe Fence is rated 4.62 based on 261 reviews