S & J Windows Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend S & J Windows

How would you rate S & J Windows ?

"An absolutely amazeing service from start to finish. Steve and his team were professional, friendly, and a pleasure to have at our home. Very easy to approach with any querries/questions me and my husband had about the work and very reassureing. Would recomend to anyone looking too improve their home. The finished job is stunning and i absolutely love it. Thanks once again steve Mrs p"
"Stephen the owner came and gave me a competitive quote for a conservatory,which i took up. About six weeks later his craftsmen (Liam and Chris) arrived to fit it what a nice 2 Guys they were being very polite and helpful , not swearing on site , they kept the place very clean and tidy . In the new year i will be having more work done at my home needless to say it is going to be S&J Windows G Gooch"
"Found them extremely helpful. Very punctual and arrived on time. Very friendly window fitter. Was very pleased with Windows and front door. Left everything clean and tidy. Have recommended them to a relative who is now having windows fitted. Would recommend them to anyone as was very pleased with them from start to finish."
"Contacted S & J Windows for a quote. Very helpful and friendly people and we were very happy with the price when comparing other local companies. Fitters turned up on time and went about the removal of our old wooden windows and preparing for the new composite ones. They were extremely careful and very tidy in their work and were pleasant to have around. Very, very happy with the end job and would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Hopefully they'll be back to look at a conservatory for us next year..... Thanks guys!"
"I was recommended to use S&J by a friend for replacing a door and four windows in my property and they did not disappoint. From the ordering process to completion of the installation the work was carried out in professional but friendly way. I am impressed with the high quality of the units supplied and the great team of fitters worked hard and efficiently but with due respect to my property and with minimal disruption to any existing decorations etc. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
S & J Windows is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!