Rush Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rush Shop

How would you rate Rush Shop ?

"Easy to order, competitive prices and quick delivery. Ideal."
D Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Good price and great service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Efficient service."
ALAN GRINYER
Verified Buyer
"There was nothing wrong with the website, easy to use and to find the gift I was looking for. Paying for it was also simple with the money being taken immediately, my problem is that having paid for the voucher I have yet to receive it, more than 10 days later and Christmas is nearly on us."
Sheila McClintock
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to order from. Good prices and delivery. Thank you"
"Competitive pricing and everything I was looking to buy was available online"
"Easy ordering Fast delivery Thankyou"
"Very smooth transaction"
"Very pleased with the excellent prompt delivery & excellent packaging."
Brenda Pears
Verified Buyer
"Placing my order was very easy but more importantly the products are really good.l haven't received them yet but buy this range all the time.phoned the customer service team and found them to be very friendly and helpfull.l felt that the price s we're better than buying on the high street (hair dressers). The only drawback so far is I am unable to order more as your internet will not respond"
"Excellent prices. Quick delivery."
Frances Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Much cheaper online than in store and extra discount over the weekend made me extra happy!!"
"Easy to use website. Genuine reductions on items."
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery, good packaging ie just enough necessary for the products bought. Website very easy to use and was kept informed about when I could expect to receive my order."
"I ordered my regular product (Kérastase Elixir Ultime) as Rush had the best price at the time. Was easy to find, smooth transaction and quick delivery. Nothing wrong to make me knock a star off! Would shop here again."
Janice Goddard
Verified Buyer
"I duplicated my order in error & received very prompt & professional service when I emailed you & an immediate refund was arranged."
"What a fabulous find this site was! Best price for Kerastase Conditioner, free delivery and arrived me within a few days, thank you."
"Quick delivery & a very good price."
Jayne Woodcock
Verified Buyer
"I'm always in a rush to shop here for my Blue Malva shampoo-speedy purchase and no delivery cost! ☺"
Deb Leonce
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered in good time and in perfect condition. I initially had an issue with the offered discount code whereby you had to sign up for the newsletter and receive a 10% discount. I did this only to be told that the code was not applicable on this order but this was NOT stated prior to signing up or using the code. Felt like I was getting drawn in under false pretenses."
Rush Shop is rated 4.68 based on 1,327 reviews