Rugby Home Appliances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rugby Home Appliances

How would you rate Rugby Home Appliances ?

"Communication was excellent, Ryan was very friendly and would happily do business with them again."
"Best price and great service - would definitely recommend"
"Ordered a washing machine from their website Monday morning, delivery was the following Friday Ryan turned up on time and struggled on his own practically you the very heavy machine into my house, having got it there he removed the packaging to check the machine was okay, there was a problem with the detergent drawer so he took the machine away again practically on his own (I was more of a hindrance than a help to him.) He phoned on the Monday and arranged to re deliver it, this time he had some help with him and it in my house and unpacked in minutes, and is now installed and working it's little motor out ;) Would I recommend buying from Rugby Home Appliances? Most definitely, if I'm I the need of a new appliance I'll be making him my first port of call. Thanks Ryan your attention to detail, helpful and pleasant manner was fantastic, I hope you never lose that attitude to your business and customers"
"Ryan was very professional, very friendly and sorted out my new washing machine in record time, giving me some advice about which one to buy, delivering within a few days, fitting it (it was an integral one) and taking away the old one. I would not hesitate to recommend Rugby Home Appliances to anyone needing items for the home, at a very reasonable price."
"Super fast service. Cheaper than Curry’s also!"
Rugby Home Appliances is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews