Ruff Barkinson Reviews

Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Jane Cordner
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Emily Howell
We purchased Ruff Barkinson and can not be anymore pleased with the product no only does it lather amazing, cleans lovely and smells delicious.
Really like the shampoo I purchased. It leaves the cost looking and feeling great.
I can honestly say this is the best shampoo that I have used since I started 3 years ago and I have used a lot of different shampoos, this shampoo is fab makes the coats shiny and soft, the smell is lush, great on cockerpoo doodle coats highly recommend
Currently using filthy skin, lovely smell cleans up beautifully! Everyday skin is a lovely subtle smell and still cleans lovely 😍 I use these in my salon and will continue to use these shampoos as I love them and they never react with pups skin
I've have just bought two of the colognes; Lemongrass and Cedarwood and Coconut and Lime. They smell divine and come in a good size bottle so good value for money 👍
First time using Ruff Barkinson very impressed the smell was gorgeous and the dilution rate is absolutely brilliant- thank you will definitely be buying again🐾
I absolutely love Ruff Barkinson shampoo,it smells lovely,brings up dogs coats brilliantly by using only a small amount and it doesn’t affect my hands. Great price too and free delivery is a bonus.
Lovely products, smell amazing and lather up well. I contacted the company for some information and they were very helpful and quick to reply. I’ve now ordered more.
Love these shampoos, effective and the fragrances are natural. Great service as well.
These products are amazing! Would be lost without them.
Ruff Barkinson is the most requested shampoo used by the girls in my salon. It cleans well, lathers the perfect amount and smells lovely. We usually only have to shampoo once (unless we have a particularly dirty dog) and I’m pretty sure it has helped speed up the drying time too. We’re so pleased with the results 😀
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Recently moved to using Ruff Barkinson, I'm using "Filthy" & "irritated" daily on all my dogs. Customers both hairy and human really like it. Lathers well, cleans well rinses quickly, coat feels lovely when dry. Nice clean fragrance that's not overpowering. Safe to say I like these shampoos a lot. Bonus it's all natural and hypoallergenic
First purchase and really happy with the Filthy Skin and coat shampoo and love the Green zeta and lemon Peel coat Spray Fragrance - fresh, zesty and clean smelling. Attached some pooches whose costs came up lovely after their bath and dry. Will definitely be reordering and trying other products from your range in my groom room too
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 2nd February 2022 Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 2nd February 2022 Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
I had been looking for a really good natural shampoo evasive of chemicals that could get the dirtiest dogs coats clean. "The Filthy Skin & Coats" is hands down the best shampoo I've ever used. My skin doesn't get sore anymore and I also get to use a product made here in the UK. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 16th December 2021
Amazing products made by an amazing company!
I've used the Everyday skin and coats coconut and lime shampoo in my grooming salon on my poodle clients. I was really impressed with how the shampoo lathered and the finish on the poodle coats was amazing! I would definitely recommend this shampoo. I can't wait to try some of your other shampoos.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Fab shampoos, smells are amazing! I found the smell didnt last once dog was dried so I would defo buy the matching colognes.
Hi Laura, Thanks for the review, glad you like the shampoos! - Josh
We have only recently tried Ruff Barkinson range and we will definitely be back for more! It cleans very well and smells gorgeous as well as being every good quality. We recommend everyone use this shampoos in their salons!
Love Ruff Barkinson shampoo. It’s like to my hands, has no nasty chemicals, lathers well and smells divine. They also do some great deals and postage is free. Customer service is also fabulous. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Great shampoo, smells great lathers up well and I’m happy that it’s crultey free. Also brilliant customer service
Ruff Barkinson is rated 4.90 based on 78 reviews