Ruff Barkinson Reviews

Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Jasmine Brown
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Claire Macgregor
Super quick delivery, great smelling product, I've only used it once on one of my 5 Standard Poodles and it worked really great, she had some tugs in her pompoms and they brushed out really well and quick, she also didn't take as long to dry 😊 I've ordered all 4 of the types to try so will be doing everyone else over the next couple of days ☺️ Picture of the clean girl πŸ˜‚
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th June 2021 Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Hi Chloe, Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback! We are super pleased to see you're enjoying our products. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Warmest regards, Hannah
Absolutely love this shampoo! Cleans dogs incredibly well leaving the dog feeling clean and soft, almost halfs the drying time from not having any nasties, and smells divine!
Hi Chloe, Thank you for your amazing review! It's great to see you are enjoying our products and that they're improving your drying times! We can not wait to introduce you to our new upcoming products later this year. Warmest regards, Hannah
Very impressed with this shampoo range, not only do they smell lovely, they wash off quickly, the coats dry quickly too and are left lovely and soft and manageable.
Haven't tried new shampoos in a long time so decided to try ruff Barkinson which came recommended by a fellow groomer. I must say I'm impressed! It lathere up really well and the dogs coats come up lovely. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new natural range.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Loving the shampoos I bought πŸ₯°
Ordered small bottles to trial in salon. Wow super impressed. Sqeeky clean coats, not overly perfumed. Will be ordering large bottles
Absolutely loving the shampoo! It smells really lovely like really fresh clean scents which I love! It washes out really easily and lathers well too but it’s like a light lather not a heavy lather it’s not too much and I’ve been trying it without any other products no fast dry or anything and it dries so quick! Really loving the everyday one and the filthy dogs one the best I had a really dirty spaniel in and he scrubbed up squeaky clean x the scent seems to last on it too x not sickly smelling either my clients have commented on the fresh scents x just wanted to give you my feedback for it 😊😊😊😊 xx
I own a luxury doggy spa in rural Kent and have only ever stocked one product after trying everything that was available on the market using vegan natural ingredients, until I got sent samples from Ruff Barkinson. Wow. I am so impressed with these shampoos. The smells are just scrummy and the blends are carefully thought out to achieve what they say leaving a glorious gentle smell too. I’m changing the whole spa over before we reopen after lockdown πŸ‘πŸ˜
I've tried all the natural shampoos out there and this one is quite simply, sublime. I offer a one to one luxury service so my clients demand the best, so I provide it. Thank you Ruff Barkinson for making that easier πŸ‘
Fantastic products! Brought them to try at work and absolutely love them, well worth the money and they smell divine. Plus worked wonders on my old collies coat
I can’t praise Ruff Barkinson enough! From order to delivery the team were so friendly and happy to help. Lovely products and FREE shipping!!
Blown away by the quality of the products! I'm always looking for something new on the market to treat my pets, these products tick all the boxes. Top marks!
Ruff Barkinson is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews