Ruff Barkinson Reviews

Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 16th December 2021
Ellie Linsell
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Jane Cordner
Shampoo lathers up nicely and leaves the dogs coat squeaky clean . The scents on the shampoo are amazing but don’t last on the dog
Absolutely adore this product! I've so far used all samples up and just about finished the 250ml bottle. The scents are all absolutely fabulous and the cleaning power is just as good. I was using about 30ml in my hydrobath tank and got a perfect lather which rinsed easily. The smell lingers quite nicely, not too over powering on the dogs. Drying time is reduced which is always a bonus, especially for poodle show coats. Once dry the coat is left squeaky clean with a fantastic texture for scissoring. Coats seemed to lift and stay for optimal scissor finishes. Lemongrass and cedarwood worked absolutely fabulouly on a client with fleas, too! Leaving none remaining alive after being left on the dog for 5 minutes. Over all I give this shampoo 10/10! I'm extremely honoured to be able to have tried it in its early stages!
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Super impressed with the filthy coat shampoo, it literally does what it says! Got my white poodle white with 2 shampoos ... we love so rurally even after a bath she’s never fully white! Delivery was fast and the presentation is Awsome. We’ve got all the range to try and will keep trying and reviewing them all but the filthy coat is literally my favourite shampoo I think I’ve used in 5 years of dealing with show / long coats.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th April 2021
I have recently purchased samples of this product. The smells aren’t over powering which I love and my clients prefer. They are amazing to use. Rinse really well and leave squeaky clean. What’s not to love 😃👍🏾❤️
Smell beautiful, gentle on mine and the dog's skin and give a good, deep clean! Really pleased with the results!
I have used the Dirty Coats and the Sensitive Skin and WOW. Good lather, fresh smell, not overpowering so doesn’t clash with after spritzing, and the coats came up literally squeaky clean. Thank you. I’ll be ordering the 5l’rs immediately.
Amazing customer service, quick delivery and the products are super good!!
Amazing stuff !! My pooch is very happy with these products, no irritation, coat is silky smooth and he smells beautiful! Very happy !!
Woof!! This is incredible. Try it. Simples. You're welcome.
I own a luxury doggy spa in rural Kent and have only ever stocked one product after trying everything that was available on the market using vegan natural ingredients, until I got sent samples from Ruff Barkinson. Wow. I am so impressed with these shampoos. The smells are just scrummy and the blends are carefully thought out to achieve what they say leaving a glorious gentle smell too. I’m changing the whole spa over before we reopen after lockdown 👏😍
Great smelling shampoos with good end results. Will be ordering again, thank you.
Lovely smell, leaves my little pouch smelly and looking lovely. Highly recommend! Definitely worth the money!
I've tried all the natural shampoos out there and this one is quite simply, sublime. I offer a one to one luxury service so my clients demand the best, so I provide it. Thank you Ruff Barkinson for making that easier 👍
The best shampoo I’ve used by far! The smell is delicious! I wouldn’t recommend any other shampoo company.
Fantastic products! Brought them to try at work and absolutely love them, well worth the money and they smell divine. Plus worked wonders on my old collies coat
Great products and quick delivery 📦
I can’t praise Ruff Barkinson enough! From order to delivery the team were so friendly and happy to help. Lovely products and FREE shipping!!
Samples arrived in two days and they smell great, the shampoo didn't bubble too much but the end results are wonderful.
Blown away by the quality of the products! I'm always looking for something new on the market to treat my pets, these products tick all the boxes. Top marks!
Amazing product!