Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

info@rudkinandherbert.co.uk

80 Upperton Road
Leicester

Tell us how Rudkin & Herbert made you happy

"I would like to say how pleased I am with the work that has been carried out fitting my new boiler. Ian Herbert came round on the day and time that was given to us and advised us on which boiler was best for our needs. The men that carried out the work were friendly and professional, Paul, Joe, Simon, Pete and the electrician Dave. They all went out of their way to accommodate our needs, cleaned up afterwards and collected all the rubbish. They fitted the boiler where we wanted it and took the time to explain to us how it worked before they left, it is lovely and warm now in our house. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herberts to anyone, looking forward to having my bathroom fitted by them now"
"We have recently had a new hot water tank,shower cubicle and power shower fitted.inour en-suite We were very impressed with the excellent workmanship carried out by Steve,Nick,Pete,Simon,JasonGlennand David. We look forward to meeting the team again in April when they wil be refurbishing our bathroom."
"I had an old tank and cylinder removed and fitted a new combi boiler fitted with few radiators. Jason,Chris and cameron ( the apprentee) were very good. Very professional,no mess.I would strongly recommend this company.Reasonable price"
"Recently had a new boiler, tank and 4 new radiators. Arrived at time promised and carried out the work professionally and cleanly. Paul was very careful to explain each step and how it would be carried out. Cameron his apprentice was supervised but allowed to complete work on his own after instruction to a very high standard. We were very happy with the work and the people carrying it out. We left them in the house on occasion and had no qualms about doing so. Rubbish was frequently collected. A firm to recommend to anyone."
"The gas engineer and his trainee turned up on time on the day promised. They worked very efficiently, were very polite and completed the job of boiler and some radiators replacement without any problems. I also like that the job is assessed and quoted for in detail beforehand."
"I found the team (Jason and Chris) to be very hard working, polite and helpful. Their attention to detail and especially to ensuring safety was impressive. I feel completely happy with my new boiler installation, and they had to do a lot of extra work to change the ancient system from standard to combi. I felt the quote was very reasonable for the amount of work involved."
"A massive thank you to Rob, Nick and Simon for creating us a beautiful en-suite. From day one the service we have received has been fantastic and extremely professional. The job was efficiently project managed by Rob, we were kept up to date throughout and the whole installation went extremely smoothly. Nick and Simon were extremely friendly and polite whilst completing the work and any mess was kept to an absolute minimum. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herbert to anyone looking for a new or upgraded en-suite or bathroom. Thank you."
"Excellent service, fitters polite, courteous and good tradesmen. Would recommend."
"We would just like to say a massive thank you to Rudkin and Herbert for our newly fitted bathroom ,also big thank you to Robert for keeping us informed from start to finish with times of works and who was coming . Also big thanks to Simon Peter Nick and Chris for their great work always left us tidy , really pleased Thank you ."
"Just to say a big thank you to Jason and the team for a job well done . They fitted my central heating to a high standard , made sure that I was ok throughout the process and explained the ‘workings’ in a clear concise manner . I would recommend your firm to anyone. Thanks also for the clear information on the quote that I was given . Good to know exactly what you’re paying for ."
"Just to say what a excellent job Jason and team did when they fitted our new Worcester Bosch boiler. They took out our old back boiler plus all the tanks etc. They protected the carpets with a wonderful covering and cleaned up as they went. Jason explained how things worked with the boiler etc nothing was to much trouble. Also I would like to thank the management for all they did to get the job done as quickly as they did as it was only one week from going to them because it was an emergency. Once again many thanks. Joyce."
"We had a shower updated and a walk-in shower installed. We also had two toilets replaced. Throughout the whole process from when we walked into the showroom to the installations (the latter took three days) we found Rudkin and Herbert to be both friendly and professional, giving good and impartial advice. Rob talked us through from the beginning and Simon and Peter did the fitting, with good humour and efficiency. A very good experience.."
"Our boiler installation was planned and executed to a high standard, the office staff were pleasant and well informed. Paul who carried out the work was very respectful of working in our home, he kept us informed throughout the process. We are extremely satisfied with our choice of contractor."
"Thank you very much Rudkin & Herbert for promptly coming out to our property at short notice. Glen & Joe were extremely professional and an excellent and tidy job was made with the replacement of existing pipework. We will certainly be recommending your company and will not hesitate to contact you again should we require any further work completing."
"An ageing boiler and unusual pipework have been transformed! From a complete mess, our utility room pipework is now neat and logical and all the fittings and pumps,etc, properly positioned and connected. I wish my solder joints were as neat as Glen's, particularly on 35mm pipework! From the initial survey through quoting to completion of the works Rudkin and Herbert have kept us fully informed and Glen and Joe have completed a cracking job to be proud of."
"Many thanks for the wonderful job you did in converting my bathroom to a wetroom. I am absolutely delighted with my new wetroom. Many thanks to Rob, Nick, Martin, Tony and Chris (sorry if I've missed anybody off) who all did a VERY professional job for me and were all very considerate, friendly and polite. They always made sure I had access to the rest of my house whilst the work was going on. As a wheelchair user I was expecting to have a very difficult few days, but any unavoidable disruption was always kept to an absolute minimum. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herbert for any jobs of this kind. I was particularly impressed with their understanding of my special requirements due to my disability. They are clearly very experienced in doing jobs for people like me and did a great job!"
"Paul, installed our boiler last week. Just wanted to say he was very professional and completed a great job. Cannot fault the service at all. 5 out of 5. Thanks for the great work and excellent service"
"Over 3 days, Paul was always on time, very polite, explained everything he was doing, and replaced an old boiler with a new combi in another location, taking out the hot water cylinder, loft cold water tanks and associated pipework. Excellent job all round. Karen & Kevin"
"The R&H team transformed a crumbling 1930s bathroom into a fantastic modern wetroom. The job was effectively project managed at each stage and the inevitable mess and disruption was kept to an absolute minimum. The whole team was extremely professional but particular thanks are due to Simon, Chris and Pete."
"Our leaking tap was fixed quickly and efficiently, the same morning, without any fuss and for a very reasonable fee."
Rudkin & Herbert is rated 4.89 based on 131 reviews