Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rudkin & Herbert

info@rudkinandherbert.co.uk

80 Upperton Road
Leicester

How would you rate Rudkin & Herbert ?

"An ageing boiler and unusual pipework have been transformed! From a complete mess, our utility room pipework is now neat and logical and all the fittings and pumps,etc, properly positioned and connected. I wish my solder joints were as neat as Glen's, particularly on 35mm pipework! From the initial survey through quoting to completion of the works Rudkin and Herbert have kept us fully informed and Glen and Joe have completed a cracking job to be proud of."
"Many thanks for the wonderful job you did in converting my bathroom to a wetroom. I am absolutely delighted with my new wetroom. Many thanks to Rob, Nick, Martin, Tony and Chris (sorry if I've missed anybody off) who all did a VERY professional job for me and were all very considerate, friendly and polite. They always made sure I had access to the rest of my house whilst the work was going on. As a wheelchair user I was expecting to have a very difficult few days, but any unavoidable disruption was always kept to an absolute minimum. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herbert for any jobs of this kind. I was particularly impressed with their understanding of my special requirements due to my disability. They are clearly very experienced in doing jobs for people like me and did a great job!"
"Paul, installed our boiler last week. Just wanted to say he was very professional and completed a great job. Cannot fault the service at all. 5 out of 5. Thanks for the great work and excellent service"
"Over 3 days, Paul was always on time, very polite, explained everything he was doing, and replaced an old boiler with a new combi in another location, taking out the hot water cylinder, loft cold water tanks and associated pipework. Excellent job all round. Karen & Kevin"
"The R&H team transformed a crumbling 1930s bathroom into a fantastic modern wetroom. The job was effectively project managed at each stage and the inevitable mess and disruption was kept to an absolute minimum. The whole team was extremely professional but particular thanks are due to Simon, Chris and Pete."
"Our leaking tap was fixed quickly and efficiently, the same morning, without any fuss and for a very reasonable fee."
"Very professional and true to their word Matt and the team were friendly and did exactly what they said they would do and much more."
"Rudkin & Herbert are a superb company. After suffering the dreaded water tank burst in the middle of the night! This professional company were so helpful. As a single mum of three, life without heating and hot water was a real pain. Rudkin and Herbert couldn't have been more understanding and helpful, going out of their way to get me a new water tank fitted asap. They were extremely punctual and reliable, always getting back to me and turning up punctually on time. I had done a lot of research into pricing for the job required, being on a tight budget but not wanting to compromise on quality. They offered fantastic value and a trustworthy service. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again for a 5 star service."
"Very professional, efficient and extremely friendly. Many thanks to Glen, Tom, Chris and Nick for two jobs brilliantly done. Thanks - John"
"The whole experience from start to finish was in a very professional manner ian and all his staff members were very polite and workmanship was to the highest standard the converted wetroom looks absolutely amazing thank you very much to Ian and all the staff. I will recommend anyone considering any plumbing work to see Ian."
"Rob, Nick and Simon did a fantastic job on our new bathroom. From start to finish an excellent service. Being a tradesmen myself, and very picky, they met all expectations. I can fully recommend the team. Fantastic company and wouldn't hesitate using them again. Bathroom looks great. Clean and tIdy from day 1. Very polite and friendly service, right from the initial quote, to completion. Jason and Tracy Aylestone, Leicester"
"Great job done by Jason, Ellis and Cameron. Fitted 14 radiators and re-sited our boiler as well as removing tanks and pipework from old system. The lads made a good job and where very tidy and well mannered whilst in our home. Would recommend to anyone as our job was quite a big job and they always looked in control. Will be using them to do our bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom as so impressed. Ian came across very professional from the outset. 5 stars!!!"
"I asked R&H to design a Wet Room for me, which numerous other individuals and company said could not be done, without knocking a wall down to enlarge the downstairs toilet. R&H designed a Wet Room for me, without knocking down any walls, whilst still ensuring I had all facilities I required. During, the work the R&H team worked professionally, efficiently and as tidily as possible, which in such a confined space was next to impossible. I was always kept in the loop, ensuring I knew what tradesman were arriving on a specific day/time and when the Wet Room would finally be completed. The end result was perfect and exceeded my expectations. Upon completion I have had a few minor niggles, however, again R&H came up trumps, proving their after care is excellent. I cannot recommend R&H highly enough. A big thank you, to the whole of the R&H team, with a special thank you to Simon and Nick, from a very satisfied customer."
"We had an old boiler and cylinder/tanks removed from the house and had a combi boiler fitted in the garage. A lot of work but it was done quickly with the guys making sure any disruption was absolutely minimal. Impressed with fitting and the finished job. Thanks."
"I used Rudkin & Herbert last year for a boiler and shower installation, and was so pleased with the quality of the work, that I asked them to plan and install a new bathroom and en suite. The quality of the completed installation is second to none, and the standard of work done by everyone involved was exceptional. My sincere thanks to Rob for his patience, and the ladies in the office for keeping everyone in order, and ensuring all went to schedule. I rate Rudkin & Herbert as very highly recommended."
"My disabilities meant I needed a wet room, for my safety and personal hygiene. Ian, (the boss) talked me through exactly my requirements without pushing. A quite reasonable price agreed. Simon, the fitter, came along, installing everything in exactly the right places... for me! Even took photos to show where grab rails were to be fitted, to my height and best positions, saving me going up and down each time. He kept me informed of what was happening each day, cleaned everywhere up, plastic runner on my carpets, no mess, so polite, courteous and helpful. I’m more than happy with the job they did, I now shower with confidence and safety . I would recommend this company. Thank you Simon, the other lads and Ian. Peter"
"Just had a wet room and utility room finished. Wonderful job from initial design to finished project. Special mention must be made of Nick and Simon who were pleasant to have around and worked hard. Sparky Dave was also obliging and imaginative. The whole place beautifully decorated by Martin. Well done chaps."
"Matt who came to install a new boiler was brilliant. Very professional, clean workmanship and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend."
"Really happy with Rudkin and Herbert right from the first quote to the installation of the Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Classic regular by the excellent Paul and Ellis. They were fast and efficient making the minimum of mess. No hitches and completed on time. Thanks"
"What amazing personal service, cannot recommend the whole team enough. Perfect right from initial enquiry,quotation and installation. Fitted our new central heating boiler and system with professionalism and ease. Matt particularly was friendly and efficient though out. Mr and Mrs Bray."
Rudkin & Herbert is rated 4.87 based on 117 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!