Rsl services Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rsl services
"Appalling behaviour ans service. You were supposed to call me on their way, never called, I had my phone in my hand all morning. Then when I called a rude woman said the guy was already at my door waiting. I RUSHED home in 3 minutes but he was gone and they refused to have him come back. I HAD TAKEN THE DAY OFF WORK FOR THIS. How can you mess with people this way - awful. Incredibly rude and bad behaviour. No body tried to apologise. Just awful."
I believe you have mistaken us for RSL Kitchen Services. I am so sorry you had such a bad experience, however I would really appreciate it if you could remove your post from our website as our customers will think this awful behaviour is a reflection of our service
Many thanks in advance
Jules
"We have used RSL several times following a recommendation by our agents. They turned up on time as arranged and did a very good job. David Chiswick."
David And Rosemary Stanley
Verified Reviewer
"This is the first time we have used RSL and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody. Their engineers, Jack and Louis, were punctual, efficient, knew exactly what they were doing and were incredibly charming too!!"
Brian Murray
Verified Reviewer
"I have been using RSL for 10 years at our premises in Isleworth and rate them very highly indeed, The staff are excellent and very knowledgeable and do an amazing job of keeping our heating system and boiler going. I have absolutely no cause for complaint in the 10 years I have been using them."
Mr Andrew Jones
Verified Reviewer
"RSL attended to my boiler breakdown. From the start they dealt with the issue quickly and efficiently. I was surprised at how competitive they were too. I will be using RSL again"
Mrs Jacqui Harris
Unverified Reviewer
"The customer service was excellent. The engineers were timely, tidy and courteous. I will be recommending RSL to my family and friends"
Mrs Linda Lightfoot
Verified Buyer
"I was unsure who to contact to sort out a problem with the underfloor heating in both bathrooms of our flat. I was given the name RSL Services Ltd by a local Rental Agency and I was impressed with their promptness in getting an engineer out to the job, and the Receptionist's attention to detail. The engineer was both friendly and knowledgeable and the job was completed in next to no time. A very satisfied customer. LL"
Mr Alan Sainsbury
Verified Buyer
"Efficiently removed an old storage heater, cleaned the location and installed a new storage heater, all with the minimum of fuss and noise. 94 year old mother in law was very appreciative."
Ben Horler
Verified Buyer
"I found using RSL a very professional service. The way my enquiry was handled and the way the work was carried out, I would recomend them without hesitation."
Mr John Godding
"Extremely efficient service"
Ms Sue Battey
Verified Buyer
"You came to me recommended and I would be happy to recommend your company in the future. Very efficient and helpful."
John Danby
Verified Buyer
"Recent work on our Combi boiler involved replacing the pump and heat exchanger due to sludge build up and subsequently the fitting of a magnaclean device to prevent a similar problem occurring in the future. RSL were always very responsive and the work was very professionally executed."
John Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"I was extremely pleased with the quality of the plumbing work recently carried out by RSL Services. The engineer was extremely methodical, professional, took time to explain the work he was undertaking and patiently answered all my questions. A very professional workman and a credit to the company. I will have no hesitation is using this excellent company again, nor recommending its service to others."
Rsl services is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews