T Good & Sons LTD Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend T Good & Sons LTD

How would you rate T Good & Sons LTD ?

"Happy customer"
"Why am I being asked to review? I sent them an email then never received a reply."
"Fast service and a good price."
"Very friendly and helpful"
New Generation Cars Ltd
Verified Buyer
"T Good and Sons are a reliable, helpful, exceptional company. They said and did everything possible to get the order priced , ready and delivered as discussed and within the time span. They did not let me down at anytime. I would highly recommend this company, also the guys were polite and also willing to help."
"Arrived quickly all seems good and good comunication, Thanks A+++"
"Excellent and proactive service :-)"
"Best price we could find on rsj.... And delivered on time.... Good job gang. Will highly recommend And will now be the first port of call for my next steel purchase"
"i love you guys sitting behind your desk making me spend my money."
"Very helpful, prompt and always on hand with help and advice."
"Beams delivered to wrong address , never got a receipt and asked for a printout of details thickness size etc etc and never got that either ."
"I placed an order with you and paid for the delivery which suited the distance. The order was confirm, only to be told a week later that you don’t deliver to my area. Your web site & software says you do. Furthermore, as I am not permitted to order from you. I have requested dozens of time that you take email off you mailing list, which obviously is beyond you capability."
Hello Mr Underwood when you ordered your steels the delivery postcode was LA6 1QD which is exactly 5HRs away from our site, this would have been a round trip of 10hrs something we can not do. A refund was given to you asap and now you have been taking off our mailing list finally apologise for this and wish you all the best.
"Everything went wrong. We received several steels that were too short, some were the wrong angle and everything was late. It has held our build up by over 3 months and cost us thousands of pounds in additional hire of equipment and labour. The worst customer experience we have ever had to endure."
"Ronnie took time to understand the requirmenet. He made sure that the fabrication design was as required and also help with deliverying the beams exactly at the time requested. Easy all around from order to delivery - excellent."
"A very good engineering company. Up to date technology, good customer support ad service. Priceing is always competitive. only occasional downside is delivery. We always get them to quote and they win most jobs. Great firm"
"Easy people to deal with, product exactly as spec'd - only slight hiccup was on delivery which cost us a day. Will happily deal with them again in future."
"Brilliant!!!!"
"Fast delivery, excellent sales team, and and very very good price. Will use again"
"I've had an issue with the sizing of the RSJ's. I've called and emailed but I am yet to speak with anyone about my order"
Prince Abioye