T Good & Sons LTD Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend T Good & Sons LTD
Telephone

How would you rate T Good & Sons LTD ?

"T Good and sons are very helpfull and compettive on the cost and vey quick turnaround so very happy"
(New Addington) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Great service"
"I was a little skeptical due to the extremely good value for money and lack of reviews regarding the company but took the chance and was not disappointed. Best value for money I could find by well over £100 difference and ordered late Wednesday afternoon (steel to be cut, painted and have holes drilled) expecting delivery sometime the following week only to have it delivered early on the Friday morning so could get it installed at the weekend which was a massive bonus and boost to my build programme. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks guys! :-)"
"charged wrong delivery address charge despite the correction only being 1 mile different in address as y billing address rather than shipping address was used on the order."
"Very helpful"
"Excellent prompt service and roddy was extremely helpful ad very informative of the products that I required. I would recommend them and will use again for further purchases ."
"Happy customer"
"Why am I being asked to review? I sent them an email then never received a reply."
"Fast service and a good price."
"Very friendly and helpful"
"T Good and Sons are a reliable, helpful, exceptional company. They said and did everything possible to get the order priced , ready and delivered as discussed and within the time span. They did not let me down at anytime. I would highly recommend this company, also the guys were polite and also willing to help."
"Arrived quickly all seems good and good comunication, Thanks A+++"
"Excellent and proactive service :-)"
"Best price we could find on rsj.... And delivered on time.... Good job gang. Will highly recommend And will now be the first port of call for my next steel purchase"
"i love you guys sitting behind your desk making me spend my money."
"Very helpful, prompt and always on hand with help and advice."
"Beams delivered to wrong address , never got a receipt and asked for a printout of details thickness size etc etc and never got that either ."
"I placed an order with you and paid for the delivery which suited the distance. The order was confirm, only to be told a week later that you don’t deliver to my area. Your web site & software says you do. Furthermore, as I am not permitted to order from you. I have requested dozens of time that you take email off you mailing list, which obviously is beyond you capability."
Hello Mr Underwood when you ordered your steels the delivery postcode was LA6 1QD which is exactly 5HRs away from our site, this would have been a round trip of 10hrs something we can not do. A refund was given to you asap and now you have been taking off our mailing list finally apologise for this and wish you all the best.
"Everything went wrong. We received several steels that were too short, some were the wrong angle and everything was late. It has held our build up by over 3 months and cost us thousands of pounds in additional hire of equipment and labour. The worst customer experience we have ever had to endure."
"Ronnie took time to understand the requirmenet. He made sure that the fabrication design was as required and also help with deliverying the beams exactly at the time requested. Easy all around from order to delivery - excellent."
T Good & Sons LTD is rated 4.39 based on 51 reviews