R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Always amazing service. Such a great array of products and an easy website to navigate click and collect or home delivery.
I was very impressed with the speedy delivery. The quality of the leggings is excellent.It is a good,easy web site.
Excellent service. Quick delivery and very good communication.
The service at r and r is amazing, all staff are willing to help and they are always available if having any issues. The products inside the store are all good quality and well known brands and anything orded online comes fast and efficiently.
Was very pleased very good service fast del thx you
Beautiful products and an amazing service! Shipped with very disaster delivery, definitely be using this company again!
I have ordered quite a few times now from r &r and I have never had any problems. Good prices and great service 😊
Super happy with how quickly my order arrived , Thankyou
I can’t recommend R&R enough. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I find them easy to deal with and products are send quickly. Thank you again.
really good service and received item carefully packaged!
Great Service!
Super customer services, excellent level of care and good resolution. Will definitely be doing business with R&R again
Very quick delivery with well packaged items that were a good price
Very fast efficient service. Will be ordering again. Many thanks
Fast and efficient service
Great and excellent prompt delivery
Excellent and prompt online service, order placed and delivered within 48 hrs. Friendly and helpful with information on returning an item
I ordered a lightweight rug, as my horses old one was no longer waterproof, and within 2 days it had arrived, excellent service.
Excellent service with super fast delivery
Lovely comfortable sturdy well made wellies. They look really nice. I have had previous wellies from Hunters and Jouls that have split after one year of waring. Let’s hope I am luckier with this pair.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,070 reviews