R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

R & R provided a rapid delivery of Hy5 tginsulate leather gloves at a good price. Their customer service was really very good.
This is the first time I have sent vouchers by post from R & R Country before. It would be really nice if there could, before the checkout whether it is a gift and, if it is, a little box where you could put a message in for it to be attached to the vouchers before posting. Other than that if you ring them the staff are always very pleasant.
Hi, Thank you so much for the feedback, we really do appreciate it! We are looking into doing something like this. As a thank you, if you can send us over an email to info@randrcountry.co.uk with your address on we would love to send you a free gift. Kind regards, Katie
Quick, fast and good quality. Highly recommend this place it has everything you need.
Possibly one of the most challenging websites to use with multiple popups appearing just as you are about to touch the screen. That aside when you finally manage to make your purchase, it is delivered promptly
My purchase from R and R was delivered promptly even over the holiday period. There had been an incorrect image in the website so my product received differed to what was expected. However, the customer service team were very helpful and responded to rectify this really quickly. I would recommend and use this online store again.
Very fast delivery. Arrived a day before stated. Was a little disappointed that having spent £600 postage was not included.
Dear Sara, Thank you for your review, we do offer free delivery on orders over £75.00 but you chose next day guaranteed delivery of £7.95 which would guarantee delivery before Christmas. Kind regards, Katie
I placed an order online with R&R, it was delivered quickly & well packaged. Unfortunately Return postage has to be paid for, clear instructions on what to do included in parcel. Definitely would purchase from R&R again.
Very easy way to shop you only get what you need if you walk around the shop you’re going to get something else
Excellent service and communication. Pleased with aesthetics of dog lead; very functional and strong. Well finished, with useful brass ring and cute ornament. Leather could have been more pliant, but I guess that will come with use. The dog loves it because it’s associated with her walk! (See ‘anticipation’ photo)
Beautiful array of products recently purchased for Christmas gift hampers.
Great website, good amount of stock and sizes, customer service friendly and delivery quick. Nice to have the financing option for expensive clothing. Not the cheapest tho’, all branded goods at full price (even during Black Friday events).
Prompt delivery as promised
Can't fault fast delivery and excellent service.
Disappointed as wasn’t contacted to say Amigo rug not in stock just had email telling me £30 had been refunded on day of delivery. A phone call or email in advance would have been nice
Hi Clare, I'm very sorry about this, I have had a look into this for you and it looks like my colleague Jodie emailed you that morning apologizing for the stocking error and that we would get the rest of your order out for you that day. Kind regards, Katie
Arrived in brilliant time. Delighted with most of the order but coat disappointing for the price
Easy to deal with fast delivery
Paid for next day delivery but did not get till 48 hours but you credited me so I think that was fair.
Super company, products as described. Only one area to improve on Delivery could have been speedier.
Item arrived quickly and was very nicely packaged. Unfortunately there had been a mix up with the web image and I didn’t get the top I expected. R&R was quick to respond and I received a full refund with no problem.
I am very happy with my products that I ordered from R&R. However I did request that the items were on next day delivery and they didn’t arrive. But very happy overall.
Hi, Thanks for leaving a review. I've just had a look at the delivery details on our DPD system and the driver attempted to deliver the parcel the next day, however, you weren't in. The system states that the you had requested for the parcel to be left in a safe place, I'm unsure why the DPD delivery driver didn't do so - I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Joe
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,417 reviews