R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Great service prompt delivery as always
Great service regarding the saddle Next day delivery
Excellent items as described and quick delivery highly recommended thank you
overall service was good even with customers who didnt kjnow the process for picking up on lien orders only after a text that they are ready is sent had a q waiting for 20 mins.
Was bit upset as to how long it took to get here- unfortunately that was not R AND R’s fault - but all products arrived safe and sound, would highly recommend and was really useful having the 0% finance so I could order exactly what I wanted
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Packed with very much care. Kept me informed about the status of my order.
Very good customer service and a wide range of items! Something for all your needs
Hello! Thank you for your kind words. We are super pleased you found our customer service to your satisfaction! Have a great day. Kind Regards, Laura
Excellent service, was delivered within 2 days
I ordered an item online for click and collect and it was available at my local store promptly. Item was as described online.
Excellent service and good stock control on the website so you don’t order something they haven’t actually got .
Hello Madeline, Thank you for your kind review. Ensuring our stock is accurate is so important so we are glad you approve of our system! Have a lovely day :) Kind Regards, Laura
Fast delivery. Items were exactly what I was looking for
Always very helpful 👍
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your lovely review! Enjoy the rest of your day :) Kind Regards, Laura
Amazing numnah for the price. Perfect fit and delivery was as requested. Very satisfied.
I could not Ava been more pleased with my purchase from R&R Country. The hat I wished to buy was discontinued so it was a joy to find they still had one n stock. It arrived the very day after I had placed why order. All in all a very happy experience. Thank you!
fast delivery and item just as described,fabulous
I purchased from R&R as they offered next day delivery, arrived as needed. Good price and excellent customer service.
Easy to buy and very professional service when we had a minor change to our order. Recommended!!
Purchased a lovely sadle. Customer service excellent.
Hello Karen, Thank you for your lovely review! We are please the saddle is a good fit and that you found the service excellent! Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Excellent service as always. Ordered sale items on line at 5pm & received an email the following morning to say ready to collect.
I ordered online, received my order very quickly and the whole process was simple. The website is easy to navigate too. My boots were a bit big on the calf, so I rang the Melton store, to see if I could try the next size down, (I didn't know whether I would have to return the boots first, as I hadn't bought them in store) they were extremely helpful and even got the boots shipped from their other store for me and text me when they had arrived. Excellent service, very nice people to deal with aswell. Will definitely be ordering from here again.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,417 reviews