R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Excellent. Site was easy to access and use. My item was in stock amd received the next day
Would use them again
Super items, well priced and speedy delivery.
Quickly answered my question about one of the dog beds and then delivered what I ordered the very next day. All round fantastic service, will definitely be using again
First class service. Really pleased how Laura kindly amended the address and added a message to the gift card. Highly recommended!
I recently purchase a Fairfax Martingale. From placing the order to delivery was 48 hours.

Great service, I was kept up to date with the progress of my order every step of the way.

Thank you for such great service.
Fantastic service , will go out of there way to fulfil your order even when items are out of stock. Very happy to shop with them. 😆
I ordered a Holland Cooper jumper and it came the next day! I was super impressed with how quick it arrived
My partner was very pleased with his gift,
the delivery was very swift without any hold ups.
I received my order very quickly and would definitely buy from R & R Country again.
So happy with my item. Came in perfect condition
Everything my daughter wanted and more. This is our second order in lockdown and the service has been fantastic and quick.

Cant wait to visit the shop in person.
Excellent experience, will definitely be buying from here again! Xx
Ordering was easy. Delivery process was perfect. And my daughter, who I bought the PS of Sweden XS size riding coat for, said, “I love it”. Can’t get better than that. 👍🏻
Arrived very fast , Excellent Service ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Excellent service. Free and very quick delivery. Highly recommend
Excellent company.
Stumbled across R&R Country just before Christmas when another company let me down. I have now used them a couple of times & will continue to do so. Great customer service & really quick to dispatch. Can not recommend enough.
Lovely Hack Murphy Erin coat. Would recommend. Delivered on time. Many thanks.
Excellent efficient service....delivered next day...will definitely continue to choose you and your service over anyone else .
Thankyou
The riding hat cover arrived on schedule and Iam sure my granddaughter will love it.
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,827 reviews