R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Fast and efficient. Couldn't ask for more.
First time I’ve shopped with this company and I’m very impressed. Super fast delivery, great packaging, excellent communication. Terrific! Will be returning.
Outstanding service & a perfect end to end customer journey!
Excellent next day delivery service
Really good service as always thanks. Sally
Fantastic service, would definitely recommend and use agin.
I called the Melton store and a lady helped me out by measuring a ladies top for me as I wasn't sure what size I needed. Thanks to her help I was able to buy the top knowing that it would fit so thanks very much for her help. It was delivered promptly by courier informing me of a time slot, so perfect. I would highly recommend R&R, very helpful. The website functions well too. Well done R&R.
Excellent. Site was easy to access and use. My item was in stock amd received the next day
Would use them again
Super items, well priced and speedy delivery.
Quickly answered my question about one of the dog beds and then delivered what I ordered the very next day. All round fantastic service, will definitely be using again
First class service. Really pleased how Laura kindly amended the address and added a message to the gift card. Highly recommended!
I recently purchase a Fairfax Martingale. From placing the order to delivery was 48 hours.

Great service, I was kept up to date with the progress of my order every step of the way.

Thank you for such great service.
Fantastic service , will go out of there way to fulfil your order even when items are out of stock. Very happy to shop with them. πŸ˜†
I ordered a Holland Cooper jumper and it came the next day! I was super impressed with how quick it arrived
My partner was very pleased with his gift,
the delivery was very swift without any hold ups.
I received my order very quickly and would definitely buy from R & R Country again.
So happy with my item. Came in perfect condition
Everything my daughter wanted and more. This is our second order in lockdown and the service has been fantastic and quick.

Cant wait to visit the shop in person.
Excellent experience, will definitely be buying from here again! Xx
Ordering was easy. Delivery process was perfect. And my daughter, who I bought the PS of Sweden XS size riding coat for, said, “I love it”. Can’t get better than that. πŸ‘πŸ»
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 2,813 reviews