RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Y'all had great Quick Service that I would highly recommend."
"Everything is perfect, i never had to wait more than 15 min to get my product, but u guys should delete the accounts that u guys selling, Some of them or locked"
"great site"
"everything was good but it took double the time than it should"
"I really like this service but I would appreciate if you guys could fix the whole opening chests on mobile . I have had multiple orders where I received the wrong items."
"Good service however I believe chest purchases should be instant and go straight into your inventory, as well as there should be another staff member to help on the online chat."
"Used 2 times. Both were good. Only problem was my second trade took a lot longer. But I still got everything, maaaaybe im just impatient."
"Quick response, fast and friendly service. Even the fire cape deal you can trust. Awesome company!"
"Decent service. I paid for a 30 min wave 62+Jad and was initially quite concened when I sat on hold for the live chat for about 15 minutes. When I got through I was asked for my full name and payment method, and I was concerned about security, but was assured it was just to confirm my order. When id done that the firecape was complete about 20 minutes later and confirmed via email. All items still in inventory along with firecape. Other than the uncomfortableness if feeling like you’re parting with sensitive information it was a smooth process."
"They were all very helpful"
"The lootboxes have the lowest odds of breaking even I've ever seen, and the money is more expensive then most places, but it is by far the fastest service on the internet. I still will use rpgstash in the future."
"We would have to have different language moderators"
"Feel like you’re meant to lose but oh well. Won’t be buying another. Might as well buy gold"
"More thorough than expected, security questions everywhere, and surprisingly fast."
"Good and quick service. Friendly aswell and helpfull."
"Very reliable, Fast and helpful if you are confused"
"Very straight forward. Thank you"
"Very good"
"I would give it 5 stars because it was quick and easy but I got aggravated when I spent 6.99 extra on a chest and got 500k. I didn't know it was a lottery ticket type purchase. Figured I would get an exclusive bonus item like an extra 10m or something cool. Could have used that money and what I had and bought a fire cape from y'all."
"I gave it a 4 because you guys/girls have quick responses and helpful mods/admins the only bad thing is the waiting time I bought 5 or 6 times and for each purchase I had to wait 30 min to 1 hour"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,801 reviews