RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

RPGStash.com 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
Joshua C
when communication was established, very fast delivery
Time quoted on site was 15-45 minutes. Actual time was an hour and a half. Still please overall keep up the good work
Everything worked out well.
Could have been a faster transaction between paying and receiving gold. But still satisfied
Decent prices and item availability. Alot slower than the advertised delivery times but as fast as any other item delivery businesses I've used.
Everything fine, only the delivery could have been faster, far away from 15-45 minutes. Because of that, only „good“ instead of „excellent“. Perhaps you do better next time.
Staff was friendly and even willing to work out an issue I made on my end.
fast, well delivered, recommended
Very good service
Very fast, very friendly. I did have an issue where my discount was not applying correctly and asked for help, instead of generating a $2 voucher to fix the issue I had to remove items from my cart and just go without...Frustrating when so much money is spent that a simple resolution was not offered and as such I will probably not shop again...but as for the service etc it is very good and I do recommend it
Takes to long to prepare orders but other than that great service
Good service
Had a slight issue with buying a sorc torch whilst prices were cheap and then it went out of stock and came back in at 3x the price after I’d placed my order, was a bit unhappy about that but customer services replaced with decent value items. Other items were delivered quickly and professionally. Very happy with service.
Was ok. Had to wait a long time for delivery. Maybe next order will go faster :)
Got what I paid for
The services I purchased were delivered timely and this is a trustworthy company to do business with. Only thing missing is a bit more professional and thorough communication. Otherwise I would recommend this company and plan to do further purchases!
다양한 아이템이 있었으면 좋겠다
Good and fast
Great service, and fast. Would have been 5 stars if they could've started earlier, but it is what it is. Would recommend.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.53 based on 3,880 reviews