RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert Harrington
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua campisi
More Photos & Videos
Trustworthy site, delivered the goods in a timely manner and for me, were well priced, fortunately they take cryptocurrency because they were unable to process my credit card. Definitely recommend if you want a guaranteed service.
Got the fire cape, but banned right after.
Hello Meet,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com for help with unlocking your account.
the service was great except someone tried to hack my account sometime after they finished and the next mornng
Hello Mark,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Feel free to send an email to support@rpgstash.com if you need help with anything or wish to share any further comments, concerns, or suggestions.
took a long time to get everything set-up
Fast and easy
Excellent work done quickly for a great price. Only downside is that using PayPal you no longer get xp rewards as of 15may2020.
slow coms
Little delay but great service
it said 10 minutes, but it took like 30 minutes to get my order. I started a live cheat and the person did not responded from the first time. Overall the service is very good, I will definetelly use it again if I'll need something in POE.
The slave i hired was a little bit slow and lazy.
A new whip must be bought to make him hyper again.
Other than that, everything went smoothly, will definately come here again.
GREAT service.
My ONLY concern was how expensive osrs GP is through this site.
100% trustworthy good fast work.
Good job and fast
Chat needs fixing, but support made it easy to make the trade
Good service. Will use again.
Usually really fast and good service
good price and nice service
Fast delivery, good service, no scams, but the process of initiating the transfer after payment relies on customer. Literally the only thing that keeps it from a 5 star. Would use again 100%.
Took some time 20 -30 mins but the order was not small
Took a little bit to get ahold of someone but once I did, I got what needed at a reasonable time
Fast service!