RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
Always had excellent service. Only thang I would recommend is whenever the order is submitted it needs to auto populate into a chat with a worker instead of having to copy paste and reput our information in during purchases. That’s the main thang. Other then that. Really peaceful excellent service.
i like but it was difiult to buy and to send to my account i didnt know how to do but support help me so thx support
Good experience, chrome does not show live chat but it worked in edge and everything was easy after that!
good, fast
Fast replies and good service.
It was great and pretty clear. I do have to say, the chat could be a little more personal I guess. It feels like u talk to a bot not a human. And everyone wants to be treated human. I understand it's inconvenient for quick services, but people like me (with autisme) don't always directly understand the explanation. I was glad I had a friend, with experience at ur website else I wouldn't have figured it out tbh. I don't say it wasn't clear, but people like me, need quite some time to understand explanations like urs. Atleast I don't wanna bother ur crew by taking to long. That's why a personal talk would be appreciated. Anyway ty and ur crew for the good service.
Hello Bosco,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, it helps us get better. :)

Please feel free to submit any further comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Fast service and good help but make sure you set the authenticator :)
Took more than 40 hours to complete . But otherwise good service
Prizes were fun but even on a laptop I had 2 misreadings on chests...
Hello Elizabeth,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We would like to forward this issue to our developers. Please feel free to provide more info such as Device type, Device (Full name), Operating System, Browser (Full version), Device Resolution and your order ID to support@rpgstash.com
Snelle en betrouwbare service
Nice job as always 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Quicker than expected!
Fast service!
Very good service
Good and quick live chat only had to wait some hours on my delivery
Trustworthy site, delivered the goods in a timely manner and for me, were well priced, fortunately they take cryptocurrency because they were unable to process my credit card. Definitely recommend if you want a guaranteed service.
Got the fire cape, but banned right after.
Hello Meet,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com for help with unlocking your account.
the service was great except someone tried to hack my account sometime after they finished and the next mornng
Hello Mark,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Feel free to send an email to support@rpgstash.com if you need help with anything or wish to share any further comments, concerns, or suggestions.
took a long time to get everything set-up
Fast and easy