RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Great products but still very slow on the orders"
"I like youre service but your point multiplier doesnt actually work i truly dont think it ever has"
"I personally feel that on the chests the odds should be a little better as I have spent a lot of money and never hit anything good. Other than that good service."
"Could have better deals."
"Chests chests chests!"
"The seller mistook my order (I ordered 12m old school runescpae gold and he mistook it for a crate) And his responses were also slow."
"No problem so far could have better prices on osrs gp and I don’t think it’s fair for someone who buys a lot to lose their xp just cause they don’t order every day"
"Would have been better off buying gold, the boxes were poor value but did arrive swiftly!"
"you guys got back to me quick about my proublem but the problem was not fixed. so not very good"
"Out of 200$ worth of chests, i made 86mill."
"I wish that I could get a free new years case because of the amount of times i was screwed on the cases i bought but i guess you guys have to scam to make money."
"Bad paysafe taxes!!"
"It's a legit website but beware of buying chests as they're really rng dependant and can sometimes net you less than actually buying gold, it's a good website tho for the rewards."
"I asked a question and didn't get a reply"
"I’m from Hungary and I only can buy 3$ for 10$ so it don’t worth it but the delievery was good."
"My last few experiences have not been that great. Delivery has taken a long time, and customer support has not seemed like they are really wanting to help us."
"RPGstash is fast and reliable.Their customer service is fast and friendly. I have been using them for 10+ years since they originally were open but RPGstash has one flaw that I wish they could overcome. The most exciting thing about their site is there loot chests. I wish the percentages that are advertised on the loot chests were more believable. After buying 40+ chests at the chance of winning a grand prize, or one of the smaller yet larger prizes I haven't been able to receive one. For now, I recommend if you buy from RPG stash you stay away from the awesome fun of the loot chests."
"It’s decent for what you pay but definitely needing some work as far as spins. It’s a chance yes but some aren’t worth with the inconsistency in value. You can lose a lot of money or make a lot. Not my preference imo, but is not terrible."
"Its fun to open a chest and stuff, but its already choosen what kins of item u will receive on the chest thats what is dissapointing."
"Really good service, but there should be a percentage shown on the prices. Bought 2 chests and got terrible prices thinking the percentages were equal. Very decieving on that end. Nethertheless I got what I won without getting information stolen, etc. I would never buy chests again. Unless I know my chancesI won't ever buy one. There is no problem in letting the consumer know the percentage of earning a prices. It would actually benefit the amount of chest sales. Think about it guys, that is why I'm among the best in the marketing career in my university. Customers should know how much percentage they have on the different prices since it's the probability that they are paying for, and not showing it would rather give them a suspicious assumption about your chests. Other than that the prices of other things are about right and fair."
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,801 reviews