RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
I was slightly dissapointed when I heard my express order hadn't even started yet after the 'guaranteed' four hours. But when I asked the customer support about it, things were inmediately set into motion. The person I spoke to was very friendly, and two hours after talking to them the job had been completed anyway! All in all a good experience, 3 stars only because I paid for the 'Four hour guarantee' but didn't get it.
Hello Gert,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Bad reward
Hello Simen,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Please feel free to submit any further comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
My Credit Card got declined by your shop had to buy a paysafecard to pay
The verification process is extremely ridiculous now.
Hello Conner,
Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected.

As per agreements with our payments processors we may request additional documentation from our customers as part of KYC procedure (Know Your Customer procedure). Identity theft and credit card fraud can easily bring an e-commerce website to its knees if kept unchecked.
Dis work very fast and uncomplicated. But please PLEASE add PayPal to your Payments! Just because of this 3 Stars.
Snelle service
reliable and secure site, but I don't guarantee if you provide the bank pin gears o items on inventory. It is quite expensive though the price is high in comparison to others; the chests they are not worth the percentages are not true (and I spent a lot of money on the chest) Fire cape service is good, infernal nope too much money for high risk ban or revomal cape and nobody guarantees that someone will steal your things because you cannot appeal to anyone if you are robbed, because these services would not be allowed. (this does not mean that I am dishonest to the owners of the site, but unfortunately not all people are professionals)
Excellent customer service, I just was disappointed with loot from crates. I understand it’s a gamble, however, to end up paying around $2 a mil from all of the loot leads me to believe that the big prizes hardly ever get chosen on the wheels. I could have just had bad luck too though.
Timeframes estimated by bank were 2 hours for money to be received.

Timeframes by them were stated at 3-7 days with no mention of this anywhere before hand. Email was going to be sent out to let me know when it was ready.

Happened to check back the next day and it was cleared but no email from them to say it was ready.
i never completed my order because PayPal services were down.
Process to acquire gold
With PayPal was dreadful
Chaos is too expensive compared to other places
I thought i got 5mil in a crate but turned out i got 1mil and in the end they gave me 500k as compensation for experiencing a bug.
Took nearly 5 hours to receive gold and had to submit multiple forms of identification numerous times.
Shitty customer service.
The service wasnt terrible. It would be great to have the unnecessary questions stopped however. Smooth transactions, it doesnt matter what my previous accounts email is. Once I give you the order transaction and the paypal information it should just be confirmed and delivered. Regardless of this the transaction still occured.
Satisfied with the outcome just took way to much time
it was good until a refund i have not recieved my refund of 10.00 i am furious
Had to wait a long time but the trade was good 👍
Service is awesome it’s just the chests are getting old. I feel I’ve purchased quite a bit, and every single one has always been below value if I was to just buy the gold itself. I understand you guys need to make money but I thought I’d hit a decent spin atleast once.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.47 based on 3,001 reviews