RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"everything was good but it took double the time than it should"
"I put in an order, and I was given a 4-12hr completion time, I didn’t even click rush order and it was complete within 2hours! I am very pleased with the service and nothing was missing on my account, I would recommend using them!"
"I bought gold from you and because of it my account was banned. I would like a refund please And a decent account for how much work I had put into mine. This is messed up. I trusted this site because of doing research into it and the disclaimer. Please refund me my money atleast."
"Awesome customer service"
"its a good job"
"Professional and quick!"
"From my experiences they are very friendly and helpful. They have a solid means of what they do and hous rhey get it done."
"Very fast and friendly service. Highly recommend"
"A pleasure doing business with. Very professional and worry free. Thanks again ,"
"Great quality service and quick..."
"Everything is perfect, i never had to wait more than 15 min to get my product, but u guys should delete the accounts that u guys selling, Some of them or locked"
"Loved the customer service and how fast my product was delivered! I highly recommend rpgstash for all your gaming needs. Thanks again rpgstash!"
"Only after paying for my order do they request a copy of your real life ID. When asked for a refund they cannot process it for 3-5 days. Now theres probably some chinese man with my name coming over to take my place. Got the gold in the end. But deffo something fishy going on"
"great site"
"wonderful very fast ,secure and they have added protection"
"goood site"
"Service was swift and easy to get going. 10/10"
"I highly recommend using thing website for any person looking for legit service. Rpgstash is always fast and reliable! I have personally used them many times and have no complaints."
"I had my suspicions before my first purchase but they delivered what i ordered on time and the customer service was great!"
"Very quick"