RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
I put in an order, and I was given a 4-12hr completion time, I didn’t even click rush order and it was complete within 2hours! I am very pleased with the service and nothing was missing on my account, I would recommend using them!
I bought gold from you and because of it my account was banned. I would like a refund please
And a decent account for how much work I had put into mine. This is messed up. I trusted this site because of doing research into it and the disclaimer. Please refund me my money atleast.
everything was good but it took double the time than it should
They scam accounts from within the site and deny it.
Got scammed and not even a small apology or anything..
Great quality service and quick...
Awesome customer service
its a good job
Professional and quick!
Amazing seevice
Got the fire cape, but banned right after.
Hello Meet,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com for help with unlocking your account.
Got hacked immediately after my whole inventory was cleared
Hello Nicolas,
Sorry to hear that you got hacked, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Feel free to submit a complaint in this form so our management team might be able to help you out: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
dear asshole who did the fire cape on my account - STOP trying to recover my account.
I'm sure that just buying amounts of gold on this site is fine but stay away from the chests. I bought a total of 50 chests and didnt get a single item over the 1 star range which was rated at 25-40%. If you try the demo for the chest and get something good...it is not realistic of what you will really receive if you buy it.
I ordered a fighter torso service 20-hours later i logged in back to my account and all of my valuable items and gp were gone. Not yet sure who is behind this other customer servicer told me that "check the account after we are done then say which items are gone" and other said that i should contact manager. Well now im just wishing for some answers that is this site behind this because they were only one with my account logins.
Left high value items on the account with no bank pin when they logged in to get me a fire Cape. When I came back, none of my items were touched and I had the Cape:)
I purchased one of the Black Friday VIP Chests. Did a couple demo rolls to get a feel for the chances, then I did the real thing. The spinner landed on 75m and I was ecstatic. Upon returning to my inventory to claim the reward, it said I only got 4m. I tried to explain to the support what happened, even offering a screenshot of the 75m prize, and he insisted that their system was right and I was wrong. Seems completely rigged, because even when the extremely low possiblity to win 75m happened, they refused to pay it out by replacing it with a 4m prize. I guarantee only 1 or 2 people a day land on bigger prizes, so it can't be like they're losing a lot of money by properly paying out. Regardless, it was a complete scam that even their support chat is in on. Disgusting business practices. Never using this website again if this is how they treat their customers, and would not recommend to literally anybody.
really fast and reliable
Fast delivery! Will be returning :)
From my experiences they are very friendly and helpful. They have a solid means of what they do and hous rhey get it done.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.47 based on 3,001 reviews