RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
Had connection issues but the fella waited for me and delivered promised amount. Very happy
Really great en reliable site! Thanks for all of your help getting my fire cape! I love it!
Fast, clear and good service!! I recommend RPGstash to anyone Who needs a fire cape
Great company, always quick and friendly
I got the items real quick and I am happy with them
Bob who helped me on Live Chat had amazing customer service.
Used to be my favorite site for the services. However, my last experience was horrible. I could not check out the way I normally do (Paypal). I had to register to another site, add a bunch of gift cards for the value of my purchase at RPGstash, and then once I completed, I had to manually add 13 vouchers. It was insane, and a lot of overhead work. I am not sure what need this fulfills on your end, but for the customer, it was the worst experience ever. I can guarantee you that after I claim the items in my inventory, I will never use RPGStash ever again. This is NO fault of the agent, and they were very kind and prompt. I do not fault them over my horrible experience. I blame 100% on the UI and functionality of the checkout process.
Hello ,
Thank you for your review, and we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. We will look into this and hope to resolve it promptly.

Please feel free reach out to support@rpgstash.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Best service but need to expand more item such as abilites and other armor
Absolutely brilliant service ! I placed quite a large order that I expected to be delivered in 10 hours, to great surprise I found it was delivered within 5.

Could not give higher praise for the service that was provided :)

OSRS #fighter Torso #Fire Cape
Super good
Well guys i prefer this site to everyone. What a service!
wu is awesome
It does seem very rigged , very displeased with how 30 got me 7m
so good service
Overall, it was a good experience. A minor hiccup came up during the transaction, but they were very professional in they way they handled it, and for that, they have my respect. The work they did can’t even compare to the wonderful service I received. Will definitely be using them again in the near future. Kudos to everyone.
Amazing!!!
The slave i hired was a little bit slow and lazy.
A new whip must be bought to make him hyper again.
Other than that, everything went smoothly, will definately come here again.
Always an awesome experience with rpg stash
I have bought at least 10 chests from you guys. They never pay off ca just buying gold. Not even once. Going to start buying gold from another website.
Very friendly.