RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert Harrington
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua campisi
More Photos & Videos
Loot chests are a terrible value here.
I am not so happy about the service i bought a osrs chest and i opent it in my mobile i saw 1k sharks and dragon chain body i made a screenshot and go to the livechat and there they say i dont opent it but so i need to do it again and then you gave me 500k cash but i have a screenshot whit time for like 2 mill items so im not so happy whit the service i hope for other people they dont get the same problem as me i dont use your service again because the person i talked to talked to me like i was lying and dont want to help but anyways in the past i used your site to get fire cape that service was good
The chest system is a clear cut scam it’s quite funny. Other than that they’re legit.
Good boxes only you get theocratie value items out of iT never the high or normal once..
Solid service and site functionality, though lacking in inventory and unable to complete the most basic of orders. Highly recommend to avoid this site if possible
Quest done was All good. But they simply emtied All My law runes 4000+ and alot og cash. Dont know if the taken more stuff. When i write to their Support its like talking With a Bot. Then i write to the 'person' that at like to talk With the manager No answet
The employee was verry nice and quick so that was the good part. The bad part are the chests i ask the employee and he said that the change of the rewards are the same. I did open 6 chest and i only got low prices. there are 24 prices. 15 above 1M reward and 9 rewards from 600k-100k I only got 6 prices of the lowest 9 rewards. I mean common at least 1 should have been above 1m? right?
the spinning system is rigged, when you try for free you get way better rewards than when you purchase them
Ordered 3 max cash stacks from rpgstash.com. Checked with support before hand to make sure they had stock. They assured me they did and that they would give me bonus gold for ordering a large amount. After payment was made, they delivered the first two max stacks and then ran out. Wen and Yang then let me know it will take some time to re-stock. They didn't fill the order until following day. I was dealing with someone new the next day and they let me know they could not authorize any bonus gold. I have tried to contact Wen and Yang via email and support chat, however they are ghosting now. Beware if they offer you bonus gold...you probably won't get it. I will remove this review if they decide to contact me to give me the bonus gold they promised.
The Almighty chests should be of equal value to the items you could possibly win. Not 2-3mx I've put in so much money to these chests and have gotten nothing worth value.
Overpriced loot rolls on crates, it's not worth buying chests over GP. The least they could have done is not make the lesser win pools a complete rip off.
Poor customer service. Was asking for AUD price and the support person gave me a price and then wasted my time saying it was USD. My transaction also took too long.
Nothing in stock had to wait a few hours which was fine but i was promised by the person on live chat i would get a little extra for waiting...never got the extra bit
Rolled 3 times for 5 times the amount of money my friend spent. Came out 20m ahead of me. Just buy the money don’t roll anything
i've bought chest 4 times, spent 20$+ everytime. i've NEVER came out to the good, and only once even got half of what i spent worths. the chest NEED A BUFF it's a high way robbery and i'm done.
Ordered a quest package, it was marked as completed within the desired time (I ordered more quests than just the package and they were done too) however there was a big chunk of the order that wasn't done. I contacted them multiple times and they kept telling me to wait, and when I was finally able to get in touch with the person who did the quests I had to legit argue with the customer service agent until they finally went to their own page and looked at the quests that were under that specific package. The workers on the site don't know their own products and won't listen to the customer, they are right and the customer is wrong. Not the kind of customer service that I was expecting after spending over $1000 on this website over the past year. Will not be doing any more business with this website.
The first time I purchased from you guys, I used the mystery chests and had a fairly fortunate prize for $10 spent, around 9m worth OSRS. The second time I used you, I spent $45 and got about 6m worth in prizes. I understand the mystery factor goes both ways but this is absolutely pathetic. It is my theory that you've rigged the system for first time users to win well so they'll come back and spend more money, like I did and then lose their ass. The only way I'm coming back is to test my theory with a different account.
I did receive the gold I paid for in the time that I was told however, I was hacked after completing the transaction. after the 5 years I have played this game I have never been hacked and then conveniently after I purchase gold and sign up with rpgstash I was hacked and lost all my gold and equipment approx. 5 min after transaction.
Took about 8 hours for a firecape, but that was okay I suppose. I still got it with no problems on my account.
I didn't get what I wanted
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,799 reviews