RPGStash.com Reviews

389 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Tait G
Verified Buyer

Out of all the websites I've used this is by far the best one of them all. The delivery was fast and the customer service was excellent. I will continue to use this service moving forward. Thank you!
Ronald I
Verified Buyer

Fast, easy, and reliable. Doubted whether or not this was legit but decided to give it a go and was not disappointed
Chad B
Verified Buyer

Easy, reliable, and good communication set this company apart from its competitors.
James L
Verified Buyer

Ordered 100m and they were out of stock, after cancellation they still took money out of my account. I made a dispute with PayPal and instead of just refunding my money, they message my through paypal and offer extra, on the site it says 5%. That comes to 5m for 100m...but they gave me 3m. So I will take my business elsewhere.
David C
Verified Buyer

Really good and efficient service! Would recommend to anyone wanting a fire cape and is useless at fighting jad like me.
Chandler S
Verified Buyer

Overall service was quick and good. Did a few things that were inconvenient but in the end it didn't matter because I got what I paid for fast and that's the important thing!
Vincent K
Verified Buyer

Customer service was great, and received order fast. But as I played rs back in 2005, I seen party hat sets for 5 dollars and thought "awesome". To my disappointment the items are worthless in game now. May still consider using service in future, but just seems shady to sell worthless items for 5 dollars each in my personal opinion.
Chris M
Verified Buyer

Very quick and fast, good.customer service
Philip W
Verified Buyer

Awesome service! bought 44 quest points, (to finish off 175) only took them 3 days, not only that they went the extra mile to finish off rfd for me.
Max V
Verified Buyer

Fast service, good service, fast live chat and delivery very good !!!!!!!
Anthony W
Verified Buyer

The customer service was excellent and they were really nice and helpful. The service was also quicker than expected! Would recommend to a friend and will come back for other services!
Peter V
Verified Buyer

Trusted my account details and got what i wanted without being scammed!

Good service also.
Kelvin C
Verified Buyer

The speed at which my items were delivered was excellent. I have only good things to say about this service. I was skeptical of the validity of this website but I am no longer in doubt.
Merijn G
Verified Buyer

Quick andere fast delivery ;)
Harry H
Verified Buyer

Very quick and useful, helped the best they could and very trustworthy! Have used previously and will continue to use. 10/10
Nikolas B
Verified Buyer

The customer service was great and the time frame was shorter than I though! Will definitely do more in the near future!
Richard L

Awesome service
Muneir R
Verified Buyer

The chat I used was quick, friendly, and helpful, made me feel safer!
Jaz G

Fast, Easy, and Simple.
Bobby L
Verified Buyer

Awesome place and great service
RPGStash.com is rated 4.53 based on 389 reviews