RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

You guys are the best. And my last rep was the best of the best.
Absolutely amazing service. Fast and accurate. I was Hesitant at first but they did an amazing job. Will be using it again and recommending it.
Excellent services and always happy to help
Fast reliable service
You guys were reliable, there was always someone in chat to make inquiries about the order, great to do business with you 😊
Easy and fast
Yall seem understaffed if yall need help i would love to try and help.
Äh
Muy rápido y confiable, lo recomiendo
Nice and quick, no problem receiving my goods, will definitely use again
Pretty good service, fast and would definitely use again. However, the guy finished the f cape and made the effort to walk towards the bank and left the acc there, in a way that I felt that he was trying to check what I had in bank, because my acc was an UIM, I didn’t had anything there, but i had the feeling that if he had the chance he would’ve stolen something. It’s probably just the way I felt and the guy wouldn’t steal anything. In my opinion, you guys should create some sorta of standardization of the service, basically, the guy would finish the f cape and leave the acc there, just so ppl don’t feel the way I did,
Very friendly support and pretty fast delivery, no complaints from me
It was very quick and easy :)
Very well, quick and simple
Excellent service
The service is good but the prizes are bad i have orderd over a few 100 euro's for Chests and almost nothing good
Very Good job All the Time thank you guys Gomes Pedro