RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
good and fast as always.
I have nothing but good things to say
Fast and reliable strongly recommended
10/10 Definitely going to use again
always pleased with RPGStash, and the people who work on the chat line.
Very fast and professional! Saved a lot of time
No problems at all. Fast service and I got my gp safely. 10/10 would use again ;). (Btw I’m sorry to the guy who took my order, but I accidentaly clicked out and then it didnt let me go back ;-; Vivien, if ur reading this, I rate u 5/5 tysm :) )
The representatives should take a class in basic english. They didn't understand my questions regarding time for delivery and what they had in stock. Prices are a little high, can find open market sites with gold .06-.10 cents per million cheaper.
Good stuff does good for the holy team
they're legit and really fast :)
Ty!
I purchase about 8 loot chests and ALL of them give X2 reward witch was a bit suspicious and then each one followed to give me the lowest prizes in the prize pool this obvious confirmed it was scam and it is rigged in there favour. I should have just got 2 bonds from the official site as that would have given me 10m not the 7m this company offered me. Oh well lesson learned.
Hello,
Thank you for posting a review.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
It was great service, quick and easy !
Great service
Good stuff
Fast & reliable.
Really good and efficient service.
Not sure I'll come back. Not only did I roll an Easter egg on a chest, that then showed up as 10 bonds. It also took 2 hours to get the stuff. Feel a bit scammed
Hello Aaron,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our chest animation sometimes displays the wrong outcome on certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions.
Please let us know the following details, so we can forward the information to our developers:

Order number,
Device type - e.g. Mobile/Desktop(Laptop),
Device (full info) - e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9,
OS - operating system - e.g Android,
Browser full version - e.g Chrome 7.0,
Device resolution - e.g. 2,960 x 1,440,
Provide us with a screenshot (if possible).
You can submit the info in our feedback form as a complaint: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Great and fast service as always!
Very fast reliable service.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.49 based on 3,349 reviews