RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"From my experiences they are very friendly and helpful. They have a solid means of what they do and hous rhey get it done."
"Love this website"
"Fast delivery with really respectful and helpful staff."
"Very fast and friendly service. Highly recommend"
"A pleasure doing business with. Very professional and worry free. Thanks again ,"
"Amazing service as usual, nothing but praises. Thank you again"
"Y'all had great Quick Service that I would highly recommend."
"Great quality service and quick..."
"Everything is perfect, i never had to wait more than 15 min to get my product, but u guys should delete the accounts that u guys selling, Some of them or locked"
"Loved the customer service and how fast my product was delivered! I highly recommend rpgstash for all your gaming needs. Thanks again rpgstash!"
"Only after paying for my order do they request a copy of your real life ID. When asked for a refund they cannot process it for 3-5 days. Now theres probably some chinese man with my name coming over to take my place. Got the gold in the end. But deffo something fishy going on"
"Awesome customer service"
"its a good job"
"never had a problem in over 20 purchases"
"great site"
"I like youre service but your point multiplier doesnt actually work i truly dont think it ever has"
"Fast and easy 5/5"
"wonderful very fast ,secure and they have added protection"
"everything was good but it took double the time than it should"
"12/10 great work and trust worthy."
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,799 reviews