RPGStash.com Reviews

338 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Zach F
Verified Buyer

Honesty solid 10/10. I would buy from here again but I just personally don't want to break the rules anymore. But I was pleased with my purchase.
Mustafa M

awesome customer service
Jordan H
Verified Buyer

great service, first time using will defiantly use again
Randall S
Verified Buyer

My gold was delivered quick and professionally. I have used other websites who took hours and I was greatly disappointed but with this site I had my gold in less than ten minutes
Pedro Z
Verified Buyer

Was getting gold for RS3, it was simple, quick, and reliable. Took less than 5 minutes to recieve gold. Would highly recommend to and for anyone.
Brennan G
Verified Buyer

these guys are the best. best prices, helpful staff and quick service. I have never had a problem.
Hunter G
Verified Buyer

Absolutely excellent. Service is amazing as well as the time things are delivered and 100% trust worthy. Will continue to buy from them and ive already referred 3 people to them and they love it too!
Chris P
Verified Buyer

Really good customer service. To get the items quickly you need to prompt them through the online that.
Jake S

Awesome
Ilengo P
Verified Buyer

even though i was unlucky with the "lucky" chest, i am very satisfied with the client care, thank you.
Claude D
Verified Buyer

I ordered runescape 2007 gold. Order processed quickly and very efficiently. Only weird thing was the call I had to answer about my infos. But overall, I rate 10/10 for the service.
Floris V

just one word, perfect!
Robbert-Jan V

Quickly And Nice support
Dale N
Verified Buyer

These guys. Just WOW! Excellent service and so fast. Responded immediately and got the gold to be faster than the estimate time. 10/10 will use again
Jonas L
Verified Buyer

always quick and smooth delivery unless empty stock
Ivan V

was simple and quick :)
Aaron H
Idle A
Verified Buyer

This is the best place ever i can get thinge that i want but cant get for cheap using my paypal cash i never use #bestplaceever.
Oliver C
Verified Buyer

Great service, items were delivered, but it can be a lengthy process at times, due to their verification methods, but none the less a great shop...!
Jonathan H