RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Andrew D
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service quick delivery this is my main gold buying now
Sebastian Ã
Verified Buyer

You guys are always very nuce and fast at what you are doing!
Andrew K
Verified Buyer

I was told 10-15 mins then lied to about engineering on the game that was broken on your computers.... ended up taking almost two hours... brutal and not honest.
Verified Buyer

Ive been looking for this for months. Ive never felt insecure till I found your website. It has helped me enjoy playing Runescape once again. Keep it up! :D

Great Firecape Service. Highly Recommend
Connor M
Verified Buyer

I love the quick and reliable service that is provided. And the live chat is very helpful
Remco L

Great service. Delivery within 4 hours and trustworthy
Samuel R
Verified Buyer

They're very kind and the service is fast
Ash M

Good service
Amadeus B
Verified Buyer

I hoped i would get something more for a price of 10$. I was really shocked!
Verified Buyer

Quick to get the items too me. Fast and reliable. Will be using again.
Verified Buyer

This is actualy realy crazy. I was realy sceptical about this website because i never used services like that!

I was realy lazy to do Monkey madness 2 on my iron man and they did it in two hours after my payement!

The chat always reply to you realy fast and realy kindly.

Salvador C
Verified Buyer

Its not like it make me happy, its just helpful when you need cash on rs and you dont have time.. i just wish i didnt feel fucked whe i purchase chests, it feels rigged, almost imposible to get something near the top prize
Benleg B
Verified Buyer

It says I bought something this morning is that true ? Email:benthewarrior25@hotmail.com.
Send me an email back thanks
Ben M
Verified Buyer

Though the chests are cheap: The small prizes you do win are in no way worth the cash spent for the gp earned. The odds for a medium level item aren't worth risking at all. Play safe and just buy the gp. Not from these guys though, the prices suck
Julio G
Verified Buyer

Legit site ! Great great customer support. Decent prices; maybe you guys need some discounts like 10 percent or 20, 5 percent it's nothing. But pretty glad with the website , made a few purchases the same day (first time ) and looking forward to do some more. Btw , there's no lucky chest or lotto game to win a party hat ? Just wondering that will be awesome.
Verified Buyer

Slow service. Slow delivery. Got message saying payment was ready but then still had to wait bours to get it. Tried contacting customer service but more terrible service. Did deliver eventually but far from super quick
Ronald N
Verified Buyer

Was sceptical at first had a few second delay with the first payed product. How ever was fixed fast. Few hours later got some items. It is legit 100% purple aliens don't eat fried worms under stars haha see who would write that lol. Only thing I sujest is before you buy something just ask there Awsome team on there love chat if the items you want are available right away or not. Some times you have to wait an hour or so this is why I ask and when they say the items are available I grab them right away. After the first time buying somthing and you run through the steps with in 5 to 15 minutes I think they say every other time after is a fast cake walk. Made me extremely happy on the trove game I'm playing with my woman's kid. You won't regret just have some faith. Litteraly the only place I tried buying go things like this and it turned out it was a spot on place to accidently run into on the web!
Bryce G
Verified Buyer

I have used Rpg stash for both purchases and sales for old-school runescape. They have been awesome. I have purchased roughly 600m with the only issues arising from g2a pay. I have sold 1b osrs gp which was quick and easy they paid me within minutes. I have also used their graceful service which was a little slower than I had anticipated but went super smooth and I will not hesitate to use them again in the future!
Verified Buyer

Great service. Under 4 hours for fire cape, as guaranteed under the express delivery. Was quite sceptical at first but everything went well apart from my account getting locked and having to recover it.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.37 based on 854 reviews