RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Verified Buyer

Fast and trustworthy, crates are a scam i reckon and prices are expensive.
Verified Buyer

Very easy and reliable process. Thank you
Austin K
Verified Buyer

RPGStash has continued to supply me with quality customer service as well as a great price on product
Verified Buyer

Might take longer than indicated (no stocks when I placed my order), but delivered within 3 hours (for 300k flux).
I might order again soon.

Idkkkkkk good
Verified Buyer

Order was provided quickly, was informed some items not in stock and offered equivalency in gold. Also given a small bonus of a extra amount of item I ordered. I tried the some of the lucky chests and was not impressed. I did not expect much but I was not given what I won due to it not being in stocked, I was offered compensation in gold with current G.E. prices. I can't justify spending more than $1 on the chests. They had to call me to verify I was a real person. I could not understand person on phone who sounded quiet and had an accent with English. As someone used to English and Japanese I can understand Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Indian accents while using English rather well. I could not understand the person on the phone. I am not sure how much the conversation was actually real and the person speaking pretending to hear me and my responses. It is possible it was a bad connection. Overall the website did offer what I ordered in a timely manner.
Verified Buyer

I was the victim of a scam and lost 14 years of hard work on a game platform. Thanks to RPGStash.com I was able to get back what was rightfully mine. The screening process is a bit of a process, but once done I got back my valuable items and coins. If not for RPGStash, I probably would have quit playing a game I devoted a lot of time and energy towards.
Jonathan D
Verified Buyer

I had to wait 1 day for a command of 1million flux on trove, they sent me an e-mail when the stock was ready. Very nice support, very easy in game. I love this service and will be back soon !

Fast delivery
Unverified Reviewer

Good post-purchase feedback

Good after-purchase feedback.
Khaled A
Verified Buyer

the best of all time...thanks alot :)
Fernando M
Verified Buyer

Despite I do not trust on these kind of online services, I bought a Fire Cape service for my OSRS account. The estimated time was 4-12 hours. Within 6 hours I logged in my acc and all my itens were on the bank (no PIN), nothing missing and the cape was there.

The price was ok (I think), and this was the only site I saw selling this kind of service.

Payment made on paypal with no trouble.

No regrets. 10/10 would do it again.
Verified Buyer

Very good site and great service!

Nice and Fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

Fast service and very polite staff. Always use these guys!
Verified Buyer

Very fast service, fair priced items
Alex F
Verified Buyer

they always have professional and nice customer service along with extremely fast deliveries! i love it!
Max G

Excelent Service! Recomended.
Verified Buyer

Very very fast service highly recommend
RPGStash.com is rated 4.40 based on 761 reviews