RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
Great, got it very fast
Amazing service they completed my quest in under an hour, only had half the quest to complete so they charged me less very quick to email me upon completion, will use you guys again!.
Quick service cant complain.
Thank you for the continued great service! Very professional and kind.
good fast seller .:)
Fantastic services will definitely ise again
Fast delivery, good service. Will make more orders in the future :) thanks!
Great job ty
5/5 extremely easy and very fair price! Starting to trust the site a hell of allot more with these transactions
BEST SERVICE
A*
i couldn’t be more pleased with the service Rpgstash provides! they also personally helped me when they didnt have to. thank you guys for everything!
Used there services every so often and always worth it when you don’t have the extra time to quest of train that extra lvl. Always do as asked and not a problem over 6 of purchases over a year and a half or more👍👍👍👌thanks rpg
Recomendo pagamento correto
They offer an account in the chests with 99 str def att etc but when you look on the accounts it’s not on there - goes to show they choose what you win. Never seems to be beneficial to buy the chests.
Hello Archie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
If you want an item that with great certainty matches your expectations then it's better to buy that item directly whether it's gold or something else from the range of items in the chest. If you want excitement and the possibility of getting a rare item, then the chest is the better choice.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/runescape/chest-faq
Thanks! Really fast :D
In less than 10 minutes the Jad has been defeated.
Excellent service!!
Good service and safe 👍
Smooth deal, my first time buying from them won’t be my last
You guys were prompt and very good at communicating with me when I had no idea really being my first time purchasing something like this 10/10
RPGStash.com is rated 4.47 based on 3,063 reviews