RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
One of the worst company’s I’ve bought from. Didn’t have the rare I won offered 1/4 it’s real value and waited for two days with no confirmation of when I would receive. Broke their own terms and conditions. Long story short they finally refunded me my payment. I emailed the ceo with no response, and have two saved transcripts from live chat due the insane lack of help and compassion with a big ordering. Customer. They assumed GE cash value for a rare was fair valuing rs3 gp at 1usd per 1m gold. Did nothing to help besides take my money In the mean time as a loan. I was excited and lost my only days off not wanting to play my game and without money to do anything. Probally the worst purchasing experience I’ve ever had.
Good job oke
Very rapid and professional team. Absolute pleasure and will definitely be back!
They are reliable, fast and useful.
Extremely happy with the delivery
Great service very fast completion
They were super slow at getting me my 4 items and they missed an item :(
Hello Andrew,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to sort it out.
I spun the osrs dragon case, and it landed on a firstly x2 your next prize . THEN I spin it again to see that it landed on a dragon full helm.
I won’t be coming back to this shady business ever again
Hello Robert,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Our chest animation sometimes display wrong outcome on certain devices, screen sizes and resolutions.
However, we would like to forward this issue to our developers so they can fix this. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com with the following details: Order number, Device Type (Mobile/Desktop etc), Device (Name of Mobile/PC etc), OS (Operating System), Browser (Full version), Device Resolution, and a screenshot if possible.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Good delivery, stealthy aswell
Too late order
Hello Songhyok,
Thanks for letting us know about this. Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
perfect and easy
Good servixe
Top lads, now I can bank stand at the GE looking fresh with my cape that looks like a slice of pizza. Arrived on time and none of my stuff was stolen! Woohoo! Top notch service. Don’t waste anymore money on Big Macs and 24 packs of Mountain Dew. Spend it here. Cheers lads
Nice service very fast
It was quick easy and simple I loved it
Excellent service
This site is the best!
You do a Great job and the Price is Very correct
continue like This
Fast Easy and I never had to worry about anything got my fighter torso and I couldn’t be happier
Awesome service. Will recommend to others. Keep up the excellent work.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,925 reviews