RPGStash.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Matthias K
Verified Buyer
"I had to wait 7 days for my product because it was out of stock. First the support write that the delievery is about 8 hours then a few day. After seven days of waiting, I got another product as desired. But the support are always very customer friendly."
"For anybody who may be afraid/concerned about buying from a website, don't be. You are in the right place and I will vouch for RPGStash anyday, josh_doherty21@hotmail.co.uk is my email. I've used them since I was a kid. You place an order, then give the order number via live chat and within 2-5 mins tops, you'll have the money on your account via an ingame trade. All of the workers are very polite, very helpful. They don't mess about, they are spot on when it comes to every factor. 10/10"
Krystian N
Verified Buyer
"give me all very fast to my games"
"Happy me ok"
"Really enjoy this site. They offer a wide range of products that cater for all the people eager to gain some cheap gold or items. They also offer a wide range of payment methods to make it easier for everyone to buy. I've purchased several chests and got very lucky on a few occasions. Well worth checking out. 5*****"
"The service is always great, However i think the customer support lacks a little.."
"Very fast !"
"Ordered a firecape from these guys and trusted my account details with them worried as hell i was going to be hacked but no way got a email in three hours saying my order was complete!! I’m totally going to come back here for my future buys! You guys are 100% legit and fast! Dam good customer service btw y’all rock!! THABks again for my fc"
"Ordered it and had my gold in 10-15 mins quick delivery! Live chat all the way threw definitely my go to"
"Great and fast service from a polite member of staff, will buy again from here for sure"
"Service was quick"
"It took a long time before I got my items but in the end I got them"
"I would make it 5/5 star but you don’t show the odds or the hash/ticket value of the roll like you would have on csgo boxes to show ur % and odds"
"it wil only takes like 60 seconds too get youre items/ coins and the live chat is awesomy very kind people! fast reaction! welldone"
"i've bought chest 4 times, spent 20$+ everytime. i've NEVER came out to the good, and only once even got half of what i spent worths. the chest NEED A BUFF it's a high way robbery and i'm done."
"Well ive used rpg stash for some time and everything i order is delivered and not in bad time neither other than some minor glitches ur website has i love it"
"great service, bought 3 packs, would be 5stars but the first moderator in live chat messed up a bit. tho had bad luck on god chests, bought 3 packs and 2 packs gave me 5k magic longbows and 1pack gave me 10"
Jonathan M
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a quest package, it was marked as completed within the desired time (I ordered more quests than just the package and they were done too) however there was a big chunk of the order that wasn't done. I contacted them multiple times and they kept telling me to wait, and when I was finally able to get in touch with the person who did the quests I had to legit argue with the customer service agent until they finally went to their own page and looked at the quests that were under that specific package. The workers on the site don't know their own products and won't listen to the customer, they are right and the customer is wrong. Not the kind of customer service that I was expecting after spending over $1000 on this website over the past year. Will not be doing any more business with this website."
"You guys have pretty good service , which is why I got some problems need to stop the trading in the middle time, you guys can let me do that"
"Great service never had a problem"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.35 based on 988 reviews