RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
Its was awesome though I've been a loyal customer and my biggest wish is to win a Santa hat, party hat or even a dragon Halloween mask
dope
The delivery was quick and I got the things I ordered.
Very very impressed with the service. They did what they said and got me the firecape with only 50 ranged!

Would definitely buy again. Prices reasonable too.
Great service, and very quick.
Luckily I found my way back to RPG Stash. They have always been around but for years I used Boogla.. I ended up having many items stolen from Boogla.. RPG Stash was in and out of the account and gave me exactly what I paid for with unparalleled customer support.
You guys are great, never had any problems with you, very helpful and easy site to use...
Got what I needed quick
Very fast delivery. Great service.
Paid for 4 hours minimum Fire cape and got it in 1:10, very pleased
fast delivery, with freebies :)
Always happy :) with u fam!

I placed many orders, and no problem yet. Thx for trust to 😀
One of the worst company’s I’ve bought from. Didn’t have the rare I won offered 1/4 it’s real value and waited for two days with no confirmation of when I would receive. Broke their own terms and conditions. Long story short they finally refunded me my payment. I emailed the ceo with no response, and have two saved transcripts from live chat due the insane lack of help and compassion with a big ordering. Customer. They assumed GE cash value for a rare was fair valuing rs3 gp at 1usd per 1m gold. Did nothing to help besides take my money In the mean time as a loan. I was excited and lost my only days off not wanting to play my game and without money to do anything. Probally the worst purchasing experience I’ve ever had.
Hello Jacob,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
We will investigate your feedback further to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.
Good job oke
Very rapid and professional team. Absolute pleasure and will definitely be back!
They are reliable, fast and useful.
Extremely happy with the delivery
Great service very fast completion
They were super slow at getting me my 4 items and they missed an item :(
Hello Andrew,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to sort it out.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,938 reviews