RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Live Chat
"Excellent service, great deals and a very good live support. Defenetly going to buy again."
Posted 5 minutes ago
"the service is very fast and easy. I was a bit skeptical using their service at first but they are very trustworthy and you get what you paid for in a very straightforward process."
"Quick service and safe I'd definitely recommend for any buyable service!"
"Excellent products first class customer service live chat was really helpful was my first time buying an account my nerves where gone but they made me feel at ease and I am now enjoying my new account thanks again"
"I’ve used RPGStash a couple of times now & each time I have used it the order and delivery process has been extremely simple and well carried out. I highly recommend this service as they’re really trustworthy and very helpful too. Staff are also very friendly. Top Notch!"
"I was sceptical using this service, there are a lot of scammers out there so I purchased a cheap loot chest for osrs and had a very quick and easy delivery 5*****"
"Quick and good customer service provided item within 4 hours"
"The delivery and process was really fast im rather pleased with these types of service."
"Worst website so far that i used to purchase gold , first they Said they ran out (didnt even send a mail to let me know i had to contact them) then they PROMISED me a bonus cause i was still waiting after a week and never received it they Said they forgot and they would give it with my next purchase (another lie probably) and as if im really going to purchase at their website ever again"
"very nice"
"Amazing site!!"
"Trustworthy fast and cheap!"
"well service was good, but about 12 hours later i was hacked and all my gold got taken.. cant really be a coincidence.."
"Instantly banned for rwt after the trade."
"All items delivered as ordered. I used PayPal and had to jump through a few extra hoops for order to get approved, but they got it done and I'm happy with the delivered items. Would recommend RPGStash to friends."
"Great site good and fast service!!"
"fast and nice service"
"nice and thanks you"
"Was amazed how quick and simple it was to use this service! Initially was quite scared but had nothing to worry about will 100% use again"
"Quick and easy"