RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"They have bad service and are out of stock a lot of the time of guns and can’t even go to your base but they do give the guns"
"good service"
"The service was quick and easy need to run more promotions and or some free stuff once in a while"
"Honestly thought this was a fake site but don’t be afraid, they delivered what I paid for and will be using this site again! 100% recommend"
"Love love love"
"I loved it, private chat lady was nice and understanding I got what I paid for and fast delivery"
"Good prices and quick support"
"Fast and efficient service for a fire cape"
"Good teamwork,solved my problem ! Keep up the good work. And its trusted"
"Great team continue good work"
"I was very pleased with my purchase"
"Fast deleveri and good service!"
"I purchased a new OSRS account from RPGstash, took a bit longer than the 30minutes they guaranteed (1.5 hours), but I was still satisfied. Thanks to Jim, a manager at RPG, for helping me out! Love the account!"
"Fast, easy trustworthy service."
"I've used their services for RS3 a few times, and it has always been fast, courteous and professional. Would definitely recommend."
"Thank you aaaaa"
"The employee was verry nice and quick so that was the good part. The bad part are the chests i ask the employee and he said that the change of the rewards are the same. I did open 6 chest and i only got low prices. there are 24 prices. 15 above 1M reward and 9 rewards from 600k-100k I only got 6 prices of the lowest 9 rewards. I mean common at least 1 should have been above 1m? right?"
"very good 100% safe and reliable with 5 star customer service .... answer all questions and it is very fast"
"Very fast service more than expect it! 100% recommended"
"I was abit sceptical at first about this site, but so far I’ve made 2 purchases, and everything has gone well. I’m impressed with this service, I would recommend:)"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.38 based on 1,152 reviews