RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Service was swift and easy to get going. 10/10"
"I highly recommend using thing website for any person looking for legit service. Rpgstash is always fast and reliable! I have personally used them many times and have no complaints."
"I put in an order, and I was given a 4-12hr completion time, I didn’t even click rush order and it was complete within 2hours! I am very pleased with the service and nothing was missing on my account, I would recommend using them!"
"I had my suspicions before my first purchase but they delivered what i ordered on time and the customer service was great!"
"After purchasing from these people I suddenly started getting e-mails from "jagex" claiming I'd been RWTing and to log in to runescape. They either sell your info to hackers or try and hack you themselves."
We receive hundreds of orders every day and the vast majority of them are from satisfied returning customers. We would never hack our customers or sell their information. We want to keep our customers happy so that they return to us for more business over the course of many years to come.

The emails you claim to be receiving are not from us and unlikely to be from Jagex. Please check the sender email address. Runescape players receive spoof emails all the time. Most likely your email address has been obtained by a scammer via a community site or instant messenger.
"precise =)"
"Some iteams take longer to get but overall legit and pleased with the service"
"This site really come through with product in a timely matter. Have used the site a handful of times now and I've gotta say I love it. Never had a problem"
"Could have better deals."
"Quick and easy process. Waited in Q after I made my purchase and once it came to my turn after 6th-7th place, I was arranged to meet somewhere on a specific world and a trade was made, as easy as that! Friendly and courteous too."
"Very efficient in their service. 100% satisfied every time! thx"
"the bomb"
"Didn't spinned 2 18 euro chests and got 3 dollar compensation what a joke never again"
"I ordered a box and it wasnt workin right so they asked me to take 5m instead im sorry but their were alot more bigger stuff in that box more than 5m"
"its to bad service I get. I'm old and golden customer since 2014. and I made a lot of orders u can see on my order history and I never get a discount og bonus. I made over 2 or 3 order on a day, not not getting any bonus yes I got 1 time bonus on 2m I orded over 80 doller at the time. its to poor u don't give ur customer some bonus. give me atlest. 20 30m, I'm golden player . on another webside I order I all time get good bonus"
"When you buy it and try to place your order you usually have to wait 30 mins + and is very annoying. The customer support isn't patient at all."
"Made everything easy and the order was completed quickly. I would definitely recommend using this service for all your RPG needs."
"Top notch gamers, quick and reassuring."
"- Fantastic service - Active Live Chat - Professional and Quick Delivery"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,776 reviews