RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"Very quick delivery and easy purchasing."
"Easy and fast, recommend to anyone"
"Ordered 3 max cash stacks from rpgstash.com. Checked with support before hand to make sure they had stock. They assured me they did and that they would give me bonus gold for ordering a large amount. After payment was made, they delivered the first two max stacks and then ran out. Wen and Yang then let me know it will take some time to re-stock. They didn't fill the order until following day. I was dealing with someone new the next day and they let me know they could not authorize any bonus gold. I have tried to contact Wen and Yang via email and support chat, however they are ghosting now. Beware if they offer you bonus gold...you probably won't get it. I will remove this review if they decide to contact me to give me the bonus gold they promised."
"All went as expected."
"Great customer service, and delivery was on time. Cheap price."
Titi M
"Quick answers fast delivery and 100% safe"
"Fast and 100%safe"
"Nice and quick"
"Quick and easy, good customer service"
"fast and efficient"
"Perfectly smooth process"
"Super quick delivery, no issues"
"You made me happy"
"Quick and cheap, but the random life chest for Rotmg is edgy"
"Coins were actually really fast! Took literally 5 mins!!! No joke! Really fast and reliable!! Going to buy more soon!"
"The Almighty chests should be of equal value to the items you could possibly win. Not 2-3mx I've put in so much money to these chests and have gotten nothing worth value."
"Very good service and very trustable, i would recommend it to everyone."
"Overpriced loot rolls on crates, it's not worth buying chests over GP. The least they could have done is not make the lesser win pools a complete rip off."
"Firstly i made a mistake and bought a rs3 item and a helpful mod helped me change it to osrs!"
"Got what I payed for, got the email in less than 2 minutes and nice explanation of steps to get the items and nice prices, amazing!"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.36 based on 1,070 reviews