ROXANAS FLOWERS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROXANAS FLOWERS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ROXANAS FLOWERS made you happy
Product is not as quality as on the pictures.
Excellent service, reasonable price, super fast delivery, very attentive on the phone, flowers were fresh and nice. I will stay with Roxanas Flowers for my next purchase.
Fast delivery!
First class
I ordered flowers for my dads funeral they were amazing a pillow from the kids and DAD from me they were gorgeous would definitely order again thank you
Very good service and flowers are stunning will be ordering again.
Beautiful flowers delivered per instructions, would highly recommend*
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery.
Excellent service
Great service from the company, apart from the stale and hard chocolates received that nearly cracked my mothers tooth open. Not such a happy mothers day after all :/
Fast delivery
Come quick and looked stunning
Roxanas Florist have wonderul products and I was fortunately the lucky recipient of a gorgeous lifelong rose in a decorative gift cube which I won in one of many of the great competitions they run. Thankyou so much, it still looks as beautiful now as it did when I first recieved it.
I ordered the flowers for a birthday gift. The order was placed last minute and couldn't fault the service. Flowers were delivered within an hour and were absolutely beautiful. Will definitely be using again. First class service.
Th were very helpful, the flowers looked great and lasted a long time.
Beautiful rose and loved the way it was packaged would defo use again x
Thanks Jade
Our long life roses are unique and last well over 3 years.
Placed my order last minute as I was been in prepared🙄 per normal but it was a easy fix with a quick look on the website and a click of a button before I knew it they were at my door great service with fast delivery.
Very nice rose still going well
Fast and efficient service with extremely helpful staff who will go above and beyond to make your special delivery occasion as good as can be.

Exceptionally beautiful flowers that are 2nd to none.
Lovely flowers and deliverd exactly as photo very good service.
ROXANAS FLOWERS is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews