ROXANAS FLORIST Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ROXANAS FLORIST

Tell us how ROXANAS FLORIST made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat, Email
"Excellent customer service and very fast delivery."
"Excellent service"
"Great service from the company, apart from the stale and hard chocolates received that nearly cracked my mothers tooth open. Not such a happy mothers day after all :/"
"Come quick and looked stunning"
"Roxanas Florist have wonderul products and I was fortunately the lucky recipient of a gorgeous lifelong rose in a decorative gift cube which I won in one of many of the great competitions they run. Thankyou so much, it still looks as beautiful now as it did when I first recieved it."
"I ordered the flowers for a birthday gift. The order was placed last minute and couldn't fault the service. Flowers were delivered within an hour and were absolutely beautiful. Will definitely be using again. First class service."
"Th were very helpful, the flowers looked great and lasted a long time."
"Beautiful rose and loved the way it was packaged would defo use again x"
Thanks Jade
Our long life roses are unique and last well over 3 years.
"Placed my order last minute as I was been in prepared🙄 per normal but it was a easy fix with a quick look on the website and a click of a button before I knew it they were at my door great service with fast delivery."
"Very nice rose still going well"
"Fast and efficient service with extremely helpful staff who will go above and beyond to make your special delivery occasion as good as can be. Exceptionally beautiful flowers that are 2nd to none."
"Lovely flowers and deliverd exactly as photo very good service."
ROXANAS FLORIST is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews