Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
customer service
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Seriously cheap insurance and a very easy website to navigate! I had my insurance sorted within minutes.
It"s about 2 month I'm waiting for my phone replacing. They have send me faulty phone for replacing , and now I'm waiting about 2 weeks for the new decision. Is this 24/7 service replacement?
Hello Tomas, sorry to hear of delays with your claim. This has been passed on to our Customer Services Manager who will get in contact with you directly.
tried to make a claim on my cooker only to be told with no proof of purchase they wouldn't proceed with my claim. apparently its in the small print unfortunately no policy was ever sent. this company take your money by giving low quotes. better off with domestic and general.
Hi Julie, sorry to hear you feel this way. This is in our terms, which have to be accepted during the sign-up process before payment is taken. The policy documents are downloadable 24/7 within your online customer portal.
Row insurance has really let me down my iPhone 6s Plus was stolen in Benidorm I made a claim which was successful and it's been 7 days now and I've still not got a iPhone back and the phone that they're going to be sending me is second hand in a different colour and not with it's original box I am absolutely disgusted with this company as they advertise they will replace your phone within 24 hours if I'd known it was going to take this long and i would not have ended up with the phone which I originally bought in gold then I would have never of taken insurance with them not only that they made me pay the rest of the years insurance which means now I'm stuck with them til summer 2018
Row have by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered from any company I've dealt with. I submitted a claim for a broken phone 10 days ago: it's still sat here on my desk looking all forlorn. Their initial response was to reject the claim because the claim had already been approved (?), because my policy (which runs to Feb 2018) had 'not been renewed' (!) and because the terms and conditions only allow for three claims in a 12-month period (this is my second claim). I contacted customer services by email (try finding a telephone number on the website...) and they admitted next day that they had made a mistake and asked me to send them images of the damaged phone. That was six days ago: despite two emails from me asking for an update, I have yet to hear from them. Either they are grossly incompetent, hopelessly understaffed or have a deliberate strategy of making the claims process as protracted and tortuous as possible to deter customers from claiming. Don't be fooled by the low premiums: they're cheap for a reason.
Hi John, sorry to hear you feel this way. There was an IT error as you rightly point out, though we were quick to rectify this to move your claim along. We are currently awaiting your requested documentation by email, which is what is currently causing a delay. We are always available by phone to help, you can find our number in the website footer, on the 'contact' page, and at the bottom of all our automated emails.
Insured a TV with ROW after moving it all space of 5 meters accidentally clipped the door would think this was covered under accidental damage... apparently not the reason I was given should of moved it with two people so if you live on your own don't bother in fact don't bother at all.
I have been with row for over one year and when I actually needed them it took 3 days for them to email me back for me to send proof of purchase and so on which I did and since then nothing it's been a week so I cancelled my direct debit and guess what I get a phone call not about my claim but about why I stopped my direct debit don't waste your money they are rubbish
Hi, thank you for being a customer and sorry to hear you feel this way regarding your claim. On receiving your claim form we immediately sent out an email with the instructions for how to proceed. Over the week we sent a further 3 emails requesting information but unfortunately did not hear back from you. We are sorry to see you go.
After getting a phone as gift, then subsequently paying my insurance every month for three years. ROW wouldn't even look into fixing my phone due to the fact I couldn't provide the receipt (from three years ago - if that is company policy why do they not ask for that when you take the agreement out?!) - they said this was mentioned in the initial documents but I cannot remember receiving those otherwise I would not have continued to pay them!! I wasn't asking for a new phone, just for my battery to be replaced - I ended up paying more in insurance than what the phone was worth. Absolutely appalling. Very unhelpful, rude staff members when I did try to cancel. Would never take out anything with you again nor would I recommend you to anyone.
Hi Natalie, we're sorry to read your review. As with the majority of product insurance companies, we do require a proof of purchase when making a claim. We understand this can be frustrating and do encourage customers to send us a copy when the policy is taken out. It's unfortunate we couldn't help on this occasion and we're sorry to see you go.
took two payments in one month then took over 1 hour on 3 calls to sort out only to be told that I would get a refund by cheque. BUT 6 weeks later still waiting... YOU cant pay by cheque BUT they can ???? and guess what they did not pay :( policy now cancelled. my advice to anyone using this company CHECK your statements
Hello Mr Oaks, we're sorry to see you go. Due to a system error a very small number of customers were charged twice. We made all affected customers aware of this mistake and informed that refunds would be made by cheque as soon as possible. If you need any clarification please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 318 6870.
Please do not sign up with this insurance coming if you do not want to fight a losing battle. I have never claimed on insurance before but few weeks back I lost my phone and I did what was needed. I was then asked to send proof of purchase and usage and Itemised bills(I found this odd), which I believe were standard stuff. I was then asked to register the phone lost with “ReportMyLost”, which I did. Then they started asking for all sorts. The worst was them asking me to send the picture of my "pocket" were the phone was. I was shocked. I took out phones for my sister and my friend and I was grilled for this like I committed a crime. These phone were on the bills sent to them, I told them if it was a crime to do that I wouldn't have and they can call the network providers to find out, if the bills were being paid or not. I was told they might need the details of the people I got the other phones for because they did know why I have 3 phones under my name. I told them I wasn't claiming for those phones but the S7 that was lost and what business of theirs was it anyway. I got everything they needed relating to the lost phone. The treatment was so degrading. I will never ever use or recommend the company to anyone. I was asked how many bags was I carrying on the day the phone was lost I explained to them like I previously did, I had few shopping bags and my back pack and the reason I put the phone in my pocket. I was asked how many kilometre or mile the journey was, crazy question. I just thought I was wasting my time and cancelled the policy to save money and buy another phone for myself. I was asked to send the picture of inside of the pocket again to see how dip it was. The whole thing was stressful going to a month I couldn't carry on. If I knew they were this bad I wouldn’t have crossed their path but all the review you read on their site is about how easy it is to access but not about how they give you hell when you claim. I don’t know if they filter the reviews.
Hello, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. We endeavour to make our claims process as simple and quick as possible, so appreciate your feedback. We did not intend to make you feel like a criminal and understand your frustration with your claim experience. Our questioning and required documentation is necessary in order to protect our current and future customers. Again, we're sorry to hear of your negative experience and if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call us free on 0844 318 6870.
Very poor service, going through a claim now, tv was accidentally damaged and I'm still waiting for Row to process my claim. Kids have no tv for xmas. Manager from customer service team grilled me with questions as if i was lying about cause of the accident. Very stressful process, going to take legal proceedings.
Hello Anthony, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We also wish to get this claim resolved as quick as possible. Due to a high rate of insurance fraud we do need to ask a lot of questions and appreciate your patience with these. If we can provide you with an update please don't hesitate to get in contact.
'Gavin' the claims handler, was very obnoxious, and handled my claim poorly, they are a very petty company that do not look after their customers. I would not recommend this company as they are very dishonest people. I have just tried to make a claim since my phone was stolen, they told me because it was within the 14 days that i will be declined. Even after making multiple payments they would not even see the bigger picture and resolve my issue, this caused me to loose out on a lot of business and waste of money spent a month, which wouldn't even be refunded back. Totally unfair and the worse customer service treatment. They have problems with emailing system - they stated their if you send emails from yahoo they cannot receive it, which i think is bizarre they had me waiting almost 3 weeks to get a response and i had to contact them. Good luck!
Hi Louis, thank you for leaving feedback. Like many other gadget insurance companies we do not cover incidents within the first 14 days of an active policy and therefore could not process your claim on this occasion. We understand this is disappointing, however we need to stick by our terms and conditions to ensure all our customers receive a fair and value-for-money service.
They are cheap, but thats because they accept your money but dont cover the product when you need to make a claim. Much better to cover on house insurance than use this operator.
easy to use site... just insured my appliances cheap quote very happy
Very easy to use website. Such a difference from most other sites.
Very good and easy access website.
Awesome very easy and very good prices. Everything in one place.
They seemed very efficient.
Simple quick and easy