Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Very disappointing service, be warned folks, its a bait and click website to get you to sign up, crap.
Hello, sorry to hear you feel this way. The vast majority of our customers have a great experience so we'd welcome your honest feedback. Please do get in contact with Customer Services.
It"s about 2 month I'm waiting for my phone replacing. They have send me faulty phone for replacing , and now I'm waiting about 2 weeks for the new decision. Is this 24/7 service replacement?
Hello Tomas, sorry to hear of delays with your claim. This has been passed on to our Customer Services Manager who will get in contact with you directly.
Crooks, refused to replace a tv after child accidentally knocked it down
Hi Kennedy, sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately the claim fell outside of our terms and conditions so could not be taken forward.
tried to make a claim on my cooker only to be told with no proof of purchase they wouldn't proceed with my claim. apparently its in the small print unfortunately no policy was ever sent. this company take your money by giving low quotes. better off with domestic and general.
Hi Julie, sorry to hear you feel this way. This is in our terms, which have to be accepted during the sign-up process before payment is taken. The policy documents are downloadable 24/7 within your online customer portal.
This company might be really good and efficient at setting up new polices but there are a lot of hidden costs in the small print and they take a long time to process claims. My son's phone was stolen abroad and nearly a month later he's still waiting to hear if they're going to replace. Meanwhile, they've pointed out that they will not only charge the excess of £75 but they will also add £30 if the phone is stolen and another £30 if the phone is stolen abroad. They also want you to pay the remaining premiums for the year if you're paying monthly. It's not a quick service at all and the 24 hour replacement that they brag about is only after they've made the decision. It's taking them for ever to actually make the decision as to whether to honour the claim! I wouldn't recommend insuring with this company at all.
Hi Lowri, sorry to hear you feel this way. It's important to us that we are completely transparent with customers and do not have hidden costs. We do try and draw attention to the excess payments throughout the setting up process, so welcome your feedback and will look into how we can make this clearer. We do apologise for any delays you may have faced. Please know this has been escalated to our Customer Service Manager to find a resolution fast.
It's easy to insure with them and they are cheap, just don't bother to try and claim, it takes an eternity. In the end I gave up and bought my daughter a new phone. By the time I'd paid the excess and the instalments in advance for the year it was cheaper. Wish I'd done this from the start and not wasted my time trying to gather all the info required to make a claim. Never again!!!
Row insurance has really let me down my iPhone 6s Plus was stolen in Benidorm I made a claim which was successful and it's been 7 days now and I've still not got a iPhone back and the phone that they're going to be sending me is second hand in a different colour and not with it's original box I am absolutely disgusted with this company as they advertise they will replace your phone within 24 hours if I'd known it was going to take this long and i would not have ended up with the phone which I originally bought in gold then I would have never of taken insurance with them not only that they made me pay the rest of the years insurance which means now I'm stuck with them til summer 2018
Row have by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered from any company I've dealt with. I submitted a claim for a broken phone 10 days ago: it's still sat here on my desk looking all forlorn. Their initial response was to reject the claim because the claim had already been approved (?), because my policy (which runs to Feb 2018) had 'not been renewed' (!) and because the terms and conditions only allow for three claims in a 12-month period (this is my second claim). I contacted customer services by email (try finding a telephone number on the website...) and they admitted next day that they had made a mistake and asked me to send them images of the damaged phone. That was six days ago: despite two emails from me asking for an update, I have yet to hear from them. Either they are grossly incompetent, hopelessly understaffed or have a deliberate strategy of making the claims process as protracted and tortuous as possible to deter customers from claiming. Don't be fooled by the low premiums: they're cheap for a reason.
Hi John, sorry to hear you feel this way. There was an IT error as you rightly point out, though we were quick to rectify this to move your claim along. We are currently awaiting your requested documentation by email, which is what is currently causing a delay. We are always available by phone to help, you can find our number in the website footer, on the 'contact' page, and at the bottom of all our automated emails.
Want to say thank you , Your company made my holidays without phone very great. It passed about 2 moths after I have claimed my phone is broken. Still today I don't have any information what your company will do in a future. May be you think I need to be very happy of this incredible service. Being sorry nothing change.
Be careful what you sign up for,l signed up them on the 21 April 2017 and wanted to claim on the 2nd of June for accidental washing machine and they told me the claim hasn't started, you can even claim over phone and very hard to do online. The next button does not move to finished the claim.
Hi Cynthia, sorry to hear you had IT problems when claiming online. Our UK based customer services can be reached on 0844 318 6870 to help you with this.
Waited for the box to be delivered so I could post my phone to get fixed. Two weeks later still no box. Rang them up and was told that no one actually posted the box. Finally received the box. Posted it on Monday through their dedicated couriers but apparently they only received it on Thursday. It's been a week now without a phone and still nothing. If I knew this was gonna be the case before taking the policy out I would of looked elsewhere. I once claimed on o2 insurance a couple of years back, although insurance was more expensive I had my phone back within days. Cheap bairns pay twice I guess! Won't be staying with row once I get my phone back (if I ever will in this pace...) they only seem to care about how much you need your phone if it's stolen, lost or damaged beyond repair... because then you get a replacement within 24hrs. Who cares about everyone else's claims. Maybe consider losing your phone before claiming!! One good thing - customer service advisors seem to be nice.
Hi, sorry to hear of your experience. This is currently being investigated internally as these sort of delays should not occur. We are pleased to hear you received a friendly service from our customer advisors.
Terrible service when you make a claim they'll try and catch you out with anything eventually will pay out but they don't half make out that your the criminal.
Hi, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. We do not try to catch out our customers, we just ensure that claims are in line with our terms & conditions. This way everyone is treated equally and fairly, meaning we can keep our premiums as low as possible.
Insured a TV with ROW after moving it all space of 5 meters accidentally clipped the door would think this was covered under accidental damage... apparently not the reason I was given should of moved it with two people so if you live on your own don't bother in fact don't bother at all.
I have been with row for over one year and when I actually needed them it took 3 days for them to email me back for me to send proof of purchase and so on which I did and since then nothing it's been a week so I cancelled my direct debit and guess what I get a phone call not about my claim but about why I stopped my direct debit don't waste your money they are rubbish
Hi, thank you for being a customer and sorry to hear you feel this way regarding your claim. On receiving your claim form we immediately sent out an email with the instructions for how to proceed. Over the week we sent a further 3 emails requesting information but unfortunately did not hear back from you. We are sorry to see you go.
Report my tablet smashed it's taken 5 weeks and it's still not fixed. Awful company and customer service. Because I claimed in the first 3 months the excess was 1 and half times plus all premiums in advance. Hopefully being picked up tomorrow. Avoid like the Mother in law!!
After getting a phone as gift, then subsequently paying my insurance every month for three years. ROW wouldn't even look into fixing my phone due to the fact I couldn't provide the receipt (from three years ago - if that is company policy why do they not ask for that when you take the agreement out?!) - they said this was mentioned in the initial documents but I cannot remember receiving those otherwise I would not have continued to pay them!! I wasn't asking for a new phone, just for my battery to be replaced - I ended up paying more in insurance than what the phone was worth. Absolutely appalling. Very unhelpful, rude staff members when I did try to cancel. Would never take out anything with you again nor would I recommend you to anyone.
Hi Natalie, we're sorry to read your review. As with the majority of product insurance companies, we do require a proof of purchase when making a claim. We understand this can be frustrating and do encourage customers to send us a copy when the policy is taken out. It's unfortunate we couldn't help on this occasion and we're sorry to see you go.
Poor communication, False claims on website, avoid at all costs.
Sorry to hear you are not happy with the service, despite your successful claim saving you over £970 in getting a replacement. We take your comments about false claims on our website very seriously, especially as an FCA regulated business. Please do get in contact so we can look into this.
took two payments in one month then took over 1 hour on 3 calls to sort out only to be told that I would get a refund by cheque. BUT 6 weeks later still waiting... YOU cant pay by cheque BUT they can ???? and guess what they did not pay :( policy now cancelled. my advice to anyone using this company CHECK your statements
Hello Mr Oaks, we're sorry to see you go. Due to a system error a very small number of customers were charged twice. We made all affected customers aware of this mistake and informed that refunds would be made by cheque as soon as possible. If you need any clarification please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 318 6870.
Refused to pay out on claim and took 6 weeks for the decision
Hi Carl, we're sorry to read your review. We aim to always pay out but unfortunately this particular claim fell outside of our terms and conditions. We apologise that this claim took a lot longer than usual due to a delay in important documents being received. A Manager is due to call you today regarding your experience.
I would rate them a zero I have just looked into taking court action against them. Made the mistake of paying up front.
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,520 reviews