roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

"The staff were helpful, the price was cheap and they helped me to have the best year of my life!"
"good service good deals"
"Reliable and good service"
"We often fly to Australia. Instead of flying East around our planet, we, a few years ago decided, to fly West visiting Family in the U.S.A and enjoying a week on a Pacific Island. This was a very nice trip and we intend to make one more trip like that making other stop overs."
"Changed my plans while I was away and needed extra hotels booking. All it took was one a quick email to these guys and it was sorted. Simple as that. Highly recommended."
A ( From Italy)
"AVAILABLE TIMELY SERIOUS"
"Everything worked fine. The booked flight were in a good class, so we even received an upgrade from the airline from Sydney to Bangkok."
E Espinosa - France
Verified Buyer
"they helped us to make some very good choises"
"Very Efficient, Friendly & easy to make contact"
"It was easy to let Roundtheworld flights do the search for the best multiple flights for our epic journey"
T From Bridgend
Verified Buyer
"Visited their premises in London originally good experience followed up with a lot of help as our plans progressed"
M Eveleigh
Verified Buyer
"I've travelled with roundtheworldflights.com many times in the past - in Asia, Africa, Latin America and US. Every trip - complicated as they were - went like clockwork and I had access to some of the best travel advisers in the business. I'd thoroughly recommend them to anyone!"
"great service and value"
"we have had no problems with any of the flights"
"I booked flights to Australia for my husband and I last year with the help of Geoff at roundthe worldflights. All arrangements were made quickly and efficiently over the phone, including both tickets and visas. I couldn't believe just how easy the whole process was. We had a fantastic holiday Down Under visiting our daughter and will definitely be booking another trip soon. Thanks Geoff!"
"By making our honey moon tailor made, following our ideas of travel (london-hong kong-eastern cost of australia-new zealand-fiji island-new york-london)"
"I found that they were (mostly) helpful, informative, and they accommodated my plans and changes of flights/dates very well. The world trip I took was very well priced and the dealings were professional and (mostly) immediate, no matter where I was in the world. I (hopefully)would be happy to go through them again. They are trustworthy and correct and top marks to Geoff for his constant patience and help!"
"You did everything right!"
"Easy to talk to and able to create the trip we wanted"
"I could connect two targets, I wanted to stay for about two months in India to make good for not travelling there in my younger days and to visit my grandchildren in Australia for another 3 months."
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 973 reviews