roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

C Jones
Verified Buyer

Sanjay handled my booking in a very helpful, efficient and professional way.
T Mountford
Verified Reviewer

Sanjay was helpful and informative about our options for the trip and it was for this reason as much as the price that we booked with your organisation
S Ortega
Verified Reviewer

I have organized two trips with your agency and my travel agent was Geoff. All I can say is positive. When I was in trouble his help was satisfied, for this reason I'm so gratefull with his commitment and as agency I will recommend you.
R Smith
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful, I would definitely use again and I am already recommending to my friends.
M
Verified Reviewer

We wanted to visit our son who was working and traveling in Australia, Tasmania & New Zealand. Sanjay managed to provide a complete and very competitive package of the international and internal flights needed covering three months together with some sensible advise and no hassle! Holiday of a lifetime with no changes needed but beware of Quantas internal flight delays!
W Moser
Verified Buyer

Geoff is doing a great job!!!
Tank you, Walter
T Evans
Verified Reviewer

Roundtheworldflights gave me a good service and good value. I will definitely use them again.
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for arranging what for us was the trip of a lifetime to Australia and to visit my uncle's grave in Thailand. I should have written earlier to say thank you for your help. Wish you and everyone else at round the world travel all the best. Hope we can do it again some day finances permitting,

Yours sincerely, Richard.
V W
Verified Reviewer

You were all so helpful when we planned our big trip to the Far East - thank you so much!
G Panzer
Verified Buyer

Superb helpful service, changes necessary during RTW trip swiftly organized, highly recommended!
Thank you. Kind words!
Miss A C Hawkes
Verified Reviewer

Worked hard to find the flights I was looking for for a trip home to New Zealand. Went to a lot of trouble and got me a great deal. Many thanks
Unverified Reviewer

Always very helpful and quick to get me a quote/flights.
B Urwin
Verified Buyer

Booked flights around Australia and New Zealand. Very good value for money and very efficient service.
Y Schoch
Verified Buyer

I used RTW twice: Once for a Round The World trip, which was great. All the flights were straight-forward and no hitches. Great service and Geoff was incredibly helpful and sorted out my muddled planning, coming up with good suggestions. Can really recommend this way of travelling.
The 2nd time was for a Trans-Siberian trip. I actually did another Round The World trip, by train and boat, but RTW were not able to assist me beyond the Trans-Siberian part.
J Jordan
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what you said in the timescales you agreed.
S
Verified Buyer

Geoff was very pacient with me. I had always a lot of questions.
L Matthews
Verified Buyer

We can't recommend Geoff at roundtheworldflights anymore! We have spent the last year on a round the world ticket, and any time we needed an unexpected change of flight, Geoff was there on the other end of our emails, and had things changed within minutes. It was such a personal service and it exceeded all our expectations. If anyone is considering a big trip, Geoff is the guy to go to!
R Niblock
Verified Buyer

We found James really pleasing to work with to find our perfect trip; he even suggested options that we preferred and cost less money. He was really quick to investigate other options we considered and responded with quality information.

We had tried another global travel company and were so disappointed, so ended here and so it worked for the best.

Thanks James, for you time and a great itinerary at a decent price.
D
Verified Buyer

Looked after my travel plans with respect to all my requests and always trying to get the best possible price on the fares.
B Miller /Christine Collister Miller
Verified Buyer

My wife and I have been using RTW for many years to book both business and leisure flights to global destinations -- with often a very complex itinerary when mixing the two ! We have always had superb service, along with very competitive pricing, and so have all the folks we have recommended using RTW. Long may this continue.
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.94 based on 778 reviews