roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

"In 2008, they helped me to organize a south Asia trip and, in 2014, my life's dream: a six months round the world trip. I was perfectly assessed by Geoff. I strongly recommend everybody rtwflights.com"
Magico!
"A good service at a good price."
Cheers Denver!
"All flights were in time and as scheduled.No problem at all."
"Brilliant service. We gave destinations and rough dates and received a complete itinery with flights very competetively priced. Would use again without hesitation."
"Great advice, everything was as discussed, decent price."
"Fantastic ,made it all so easy for us,always recommend you to all. Would always use your travel services again and again."
"Super friendly, very knowledgable and always helpful"
"Helped us a lot to organize our family world trip at a very good price"
"Excellent service. Fantastic prices on flights and love how you tailor made my trip to my specifications. Also swapping flights was no problem either . You guys will be my first stop for flight now. Thank You"
"I could vary my routing and timing at competitive rates."
"Roundtheworldflights made my 1 year trip so easy. They are friendly, flexible, helpful and they made sure that everything was going well throughout the year. And of course their offers continue to make me dream. Thank you guys for your great service and passion."
"It was great! Excellent value to celebrate my 5oth birthday by going Round the World in in style: flights only in First and Business. No other travel agent was able to offer similar package."
"The advice before our departure was helpful, the schedule arranged for us worked well, and we had no problems with any of the flights. One suggestion however would be, to advise customers embarking on such trips regarding the airline's frequent flyer programmes."
"Geoff and Simon were great. Having your own personal travel coordinators was awesome. Highly recommended."
"A brilliant company — totally happy with their help"
"We have booked two roundtheworldflights to New Zealand and Australia and both times we have had faultless attention. Whether by telephone or email the attention to detail was first class. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and definitely would use them again."
"The staff were helpful, the price was cheap and they helped me to have the best year of my life!"
"good service good deals"
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 990 reviews