roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Haley Porajwilczynski
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Terence Mathews
More Photos & Videos
I got great support fom James, he really assisted me through out my travels! Thanks
It is an excellent company . I have travelled many times via them to Australia and Far East . Very good services with competitive prices . Highly recommend it.
We booked through RTW last year and the trip went very smoothly. Everything was handled professionally, quickly and easily. I definitely recommend them!
very helpful company used twice for round the world trips, great advice and help when needed ie changing dates and different solutions to routes
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
Thanks to Geoff and rwf team we've just finish our 11 months around the world. A gorgeous experience build thanks to their tips for following our dream. Now we're back to Italy but we're planning some new adventures!
Thanks Daniele. Geoff is chuffed!
We are so grateful to Stuart and team for all the advice and care organising our trip. Just returned from a 6 month adventure with the family with lots of stories and memories that we will all treasure but none with any travel drama! Thank you so much, Nicola
Helped me plan a round South America trip - 20 flights for four people. And it all went smoothly, including a few hasty changes of plan. Stuart and the team looked after everything, and were always available to help us as we travelled. Excellent service!
I asked for quite a complex trip that involved 17 international flights in 7 weeks and I must say that our interlocutor Geoff from RTW did a fantastic job getting the whole thing organised and for a very reasonable price. The trip went without a hitch, with all flights coordinated, baggage allowances, visas, all as planned. I would definitely recommend them and intend using their services again in future.
Thanks Luciano!
Dealing with Geoff from roundtheworld flights was a delight from the beginning. We detailed the requirements then changed our plans several times which Geoff accomadated willingly and readjusted the scheduled to our satisfaction. We had to compromise on some of the flights to keep the cost within our budget but having cnow completed the trip I can now say that everything went exactly according to plan due in no small part to Geoff attention to detail and planning. We had a fantastic 3 month holiday around the world involving 4 continenets, 14 flights and associated hotel stays and each one of them was as expected. We even got an upgrade to our Hotel in New Zealand which as a nice bonus! We have no hestitation in recommending this service to anyone planning a holiday of a lifetime, or just the run of the mill round the world trip!!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 20th April 2019
Thanks Michael. Will let Geoff know! ^Chris
We have recently returned from our second trip with flights organised by Geoff and, once again, it was flawless. Excellent value, convenient flight times with good airlines and prompt communication. Have recommended to friends and RTWF will always be our first port of call.
Thanks Pamela. Will tell Geoff! Cheers Stuart
Ee always find James easy to speak to, he responds to emails promptly and he has provided an excellent itinerary of flights for two long breaks we have had in Asia/Australasia and South America.
(London) -
Thanks Bob. Well let James know ^Chris
Stuart at Round the World flights found me a great deal on a multi-flight trip. He was very responsive and changed flights on very short notice for my boyfriend who couldn't fly on the original dates. Stuart also takes into consideration factors such as stop over times and will give recommendations about travelling plans from his own experience. I will definitely use Stuart again.
Thanks Kate!
I have no hesitations in recommending the company for what we have found to be excellent an service which delivers exactly what you order.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 11th March 2019
Fabulous photo Peter!
Knowledgeable, efficient, enthusiastic.
Great to find a travel company that I felt I could trust the first time I walked into their Islington office. Stuart gave me excellent advice for my RTW holiday, and was always available by phone or email to suggest routes, make changes, book seats, and give advice and reassurance about airlines, visas, and general travel issues.
Cheers John!
I have booked complicated long haul trips with them twice now & both times i was very pleased with the level of detail and attention they paid to organising the trip & the care & speed with which they responded even once the trip was booked. if i was doing a round the world trip again i wld def book with them a 3rd time.
(London) -
Thanks Kate!
Got to say a huge thanks to Stuart at RTW. From the minute I spoke to him he sorted everything for the trip. From sorting out the route which changed almost ever week to advice on places, how long to stay and several last minute change of plans he was there to help all the way, great customer service, patience of a saint and top communication. Our trip to South America. NZ, OZ, Singapore and Vietnam couldn't have gone so smoothly without Stuart's help. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to travel. If I ever get another chance to travel I will certainly book again.
I couldn’t rate Rate the World Flights higher. From my first phone call with James through countless subsequent conversations, emails etc he was so helpful, responsive, knowledgeable and professional. Our trip was scheduled to perfection and I simply couldn’t have done it as well myself. I would recommend James and RTW to anyone.
Incredibly helpful and personable service. Had to change some flights around last minute, Stuart and his colleagues removed the stress from the situation and controlled the process very smoothly.
Thanks D!
I flew business class London-HK, HK to Wellington (via Sydney), Wellington to Queenstown (return), Wellington to Sydney, Sydney to Singapore, Singapore to London in October this year. Roundtheworldflights organised them all for me. The price was excellent, and their service top notch as I wasn't the easiest of customers. They were also a great help with all the bits in between the flights. Well, not ALL the bits … 5/5!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 5th November 2018
I have used RTW to arrange flights for my recent holiday of the lifetime. Originally I thought that I would find better deals searching the web myself, but they beat best business class flights I could fine by more then £2000.
Their communication before the sale was exceptional. They were fast in their replies and they follow up on all my little requests and answer all my (probably annoying) question.
In addition to providing excellent service before the sale, they follow it up by suggesting to use "trip-case" for managing my trip and also provided timely updates on my flights in case of delays.
Finally, they also helped me claiming missing miles for some of my flights.

I would definitely recommend RTW to anybody and will use them in future.

Thanks RTW!!!
What a lovely review! Will let Geoff know. Thanks Sasa!
Cheers Chris