roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

U
Verified Buyer

I could connect two targets, I wanted to stay for about two months in India to make good for not travelling there in my younger days and to visit my grandchildren in Australia for another 3 months.
J
Verified Buyer

Amazing service. I bought three round the world tickets with them and recommended them to many friends. Very highly recommended!
D
Verified Buyer

Suggesting good flight routes at reasonable prices. A good easy to use site.
Verified Buyer

Incredibly cheap deal on my flights, probably less than half of the price of booking separately. It was a quite specific set of destinations with specific dates, so it was especially impressive how much of a bargain it was! Would definitely recommend.
P & Nora Lucke
Verified Buyer

roundtheworldflights.com made lots of helpful suggestions and gave us plenty of time to plan and research our RTW trip of a lifetime before making the actual flight bookings for us having shown us how to get the best flight deals.
E
Verified Buyer

The possibility to dream travelling
Verified Buyer

Excellent and personal service. Always available when you have any questions or need help with your itinerary. Friendly and honest
T
Verified Buyer

They were just gorgous. We travelled the world without any problems. Everything worked like in a Swiss watch:) Great people, great service!
D Marren-Horton
Verified Buyer

A good few years ago, with our retirement, we did a holiday of a lifetime. Sanjay advised and recommended our round the world holiday. We travelled via London, Los Angeles and stopped over in the Cook Island. It was magical. Next stopover in New Zealand. Fabulous then on to Our next stopover Australia. Thanks to Sanjay we had a wonderful trip filled with fabulous memories . Thank you.
K H
Verified Buyer

From the moment I contacted the team to the end of my journey I felt supported and confident my plans would go well! I travelled alone around the world and often changed plans at short notice - the team was brilliant at making things happen for me! Thanks so much, looking forward to planning my next career break with you!
V
Verified Buyer

Wonderful experience,James did everything for us,and we thank. Him very much,and if we choose to do something special again he would be my first port of call
Verified Buyer

I rang up a couple of times in a panic and the advisor put my mind at rest and was very helpful. Everything went smoothly and we had no issues at all. It meant I could visit my friend in Australia who I hadn't seen for 30 years.
E & Arno
Verified Buyer

We booked the trip with the help of Melvin and he was our contact person during the whole trip! It is really nice to have one contact person to sort things out!!
We really recommend roundtheworldflights.com even if you live in The Netherlands.
J
H
Verified Buyer

So easy to book and by far the best price for round the world travel. Made multiple changes along the way and was easy.
O
Verified Buyer

it made me fly around the world for sooooooooo cheap! best trip everrrr
Verified Buyer

Found a ticket I could never have found for myself and made all the arrangements I asked for.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and very cheap flights
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish, with Expert Advice and Recommendations on the Countries I visited.
M Davies
Verified Buyer

Good a good deal on multi-flight trip to US and Canada for the family
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 954 reviews