roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com ?

"Sorted out a very complex itinerary and came up with a good price."
"I first used them when I was 18 to plan my gap year. I’m now 32 and always come back to them for any trips to Oz and surrounding areas. Geoff and the team provide great customer services and competitive rates. I have recommended them several times and will continue to do so!"
Thanks Emily. Will let Geoff know!
"Bookings according to our expectation. Ones there had been a brake due to absence at the Office. Unfortunately, there was no announcement, which confused us. No official invoice and receipt after payment, gives you a bit of an unsecure feeling. Trip will start in two weeks only, therefore no finale judgement possible."
Hi Reinhold - just looking at you booking now. What a great itinerary. Hope you have a great trip ps will get Geoff to resend your itinerary and booking confirmation now. Let me know if you need anything - Regards Stuart
"Made my dream come true! And it was very easy. I had a gread consultant that helped me selecting my flights and dates, so during the 3 month travel I didn't have to change a single flight (even it was possible and for a very reasonable price). Everything went really nice and smoothly. All the flights were with very good airlines and with a very convenient schedule. I had no problems so I didn't contact my travel consultant during my trip, but I while travelling I had always the feeling that if I needed something I could just call and I would get immediate help. I was solo si that was feeling of security was important for me."
Thanks Flo - very kind!
"Listened to what I was looking for and adjusted it in army according to changing needs. Friendly staff and ongoing communication. We have had no problem with our flights."
Thanks G!
"By arranging flights to suit my itinerary and flights at good times of the day and at good prices. It was also easy to change a flight at a later date."
"roundtheworldflights.com found us the cheapest flight package and all the flights were with good quality, reputable airlines. Geoff was quick to respond to all our questions and full of useful advice."
Thanks Paul!
"Had a few RTW tickets through them and they just know their stuff"
Thank you. Really appreciate the review! Regards Stuart
"Thanks to roundtheworldflights we had the best prices and a very good service all around the world even when a company had overbooked us. You contributed for our trip to be excellent !!!"
Thanks guys
"Professional and courteous. Great customer service. Overall, had a great experience with roundtheworldflights.com. Highly recommend."
Thanks Tony!
"Due to the amasing energy of the phone operator, I crush all my fiers and I bought a flight around the world that change my life! Thank you!"
Cheers Silvui
"Good value for money and good service"
Cheers Tony
"I‘ve booked two trips with roundtheworldflights.com and for good reason. Communication is super fast, the trips are put together according to your wishes, if you‘re not happy, just let them know and they adjust the trips, and the prices could not be beaten by other agencies. The only downside is, if you have to pay by credit card there is a hefty fee, but in my case it was still worth it. If you have questions after you‘ve booked, you still get responses promptly. All in all a very satisfying experience."
Thanks F!
"Take me to where I want to go at a reasonable price."
"My first round the world trip and I feel like I am in very safe hands. My flights so far have been so hassle free, I'm half way round and 1/3 of my time in but I'm confident that should I need some support Geoff or the rest of the team are only an email away"
Thanks David!
"I really appreciated the help you gave with organising my trip to Tasmania, ensuring I made the most of my time with stopovers in Hong Kong, Sidney, Melbourne and Singapore. Good advice on hotels; quick response to queries and easy to understand trip information made all the difference. Thank you!"
Thanks Lyn!
"Geoff was so helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable when I booked flights for earlier this year (2017). When we get the cash together to go on another long trip will definitely try Round the world flights first."
Thanks Ann!
"Geoff helped us find and book more than 14 flights for our around the world trip. He was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodated all our wishes. He made last minute changes without any hesitation. It was great to work with Geoff and I highly recommended his services. Thanks for making our trip so problem-free :)"
"Dealt with the travel arrangements of four young at heart retired people with patience and took time to understand our needs and wishes."
"Five years ago I bought a ticket to travel around different countries in Asia and Oceania. The team of roundtheworldflights was very professional and help me define my itinerary."
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 977 reviews