roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
Always helpful and pleasant to deal with and quite knowledgeable on s lot of destinations Peter
Great prices for four (4) travellers with additional flights made to get across places where RTW tickets did not cover. Superb customer services throughout planning, even though we had to make several changes to get the places at prices we could afford. We will definitely use again for our next travels in 2020!
Roundtheworldflights provided a very competitive price for my trip to Australia and Bali together with sound advice on activities at various locations, Vaccinations, Visa requirements and health advice. I will definitely be using them for my next long haul travels. Well done and thank you.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Thank you Terence! Will let Stuart know
I travelled with my disabled husband we were very well catered for if they hadn’t been so helpful and organised we wouldn’t be able to have taken the trip
James not only helped us with our flights but also our accommodation booking, car hire and lots of other tips during our recent trip to South Africa. He was always prompt at answering any questions and extremely helpful. Really happy with the service and will definitely use again.
Roundtheworldflights is a great company, they helped us all the way and provided an excellent customer service solving all our queries before and during the whole trip. Our assistant was very kind in helping us configuring the route and getting to the best option to meet all our expectations. I highly recommend it, because of the great service and also the very good prices.
Excellent service and price
Very attentive and helpful staff. Very good value
Efficient, friendly, helpful and got us good deals. Despite forgetting to add bags to one of the flight segments they reimbursed us the cost of this on our return. Good service.
Lost touch. Please keep me on mailing list.
It was a good online search facility, and backed up by good and knowledgeable phone service (which you can need as it can be complicated to put the itinerary together and finalise), and was a great price. We had the ideal package for us and it was all great.
we travelled with round the world flights and had an excellent experience. The ticket price was in my opinion very fair. The airlines we used were emirates, Qantas and BA's. we were allowed to change each flight once without incurring an extra fee. all in all a very good experience.
Requests always dealt with very promptly. Helpful and reliable team.
I only had one experience and it was very good. someone on the phone easily giving me good advice and great prices. I have commanded you since.
1st class service.would not use any other company now..james couldn`t be more helpfull..looking forward to booking our next trip..
Well organized and reasonably priced
Both Geoff and James have booked flights for us in the last few years. They are very responsive, obviously understand the market well and have always got good deals for us supported by good administration after making the booking . We always go to Roundtheworldflights as a first choice.
We have used RTW on numerous occasions and have always found their service excellent, with ever helpful friendly advice and competitive pricing.
I booked flights to Australia for my husband and myself and found the whole process very straightforward and efficient. We had a great holiday and would happily recommend roundtheworldflights.
Helpful in planning and efficient in arranging everything
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.91 based on 1,063 reviews