roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

"We have used RTW on numerous occasions and have always found their service excellent, with ever helpful friendly advice and competitive pricing."
"I booked flights to Australia for my husband and myself and found the whole process very straightforward and efficient. We had a great holiday and would happily recommend roundtheworldflights."
"Helpful in planning and efficient in arranging everything"
"Routed us around the world but did not meet many of our key criteria such a daytime flight to Far East (we went at night). Unfortunately routed us with Qantas who have an indifferent quality of service on long haul. We were lucky to complete the route from Olando to Gatwick with BA treated us much better. Worst mistake was to make our longest leg, Australia to Missouri, by internal flight Melbourne to Sydney then international terminal transfer to 15 hour US flight. Effectively 2 sessions of security vetting and queuing and, despite the tight transfer time, no concession from the queues and consequently last to board US flight. Have made s similar trip before with another agent; will not use roundthewwrld flights again"
"Excellent - the guys really know their stuff - sorted many complex/unusual itineraries for me."
"Used them years ago and they were excellent"
"We have used Round The World Flights a number of times and they have never let us down."
"In general they were helpful and kind, especially once I was actually travelling! Geoff was especially kind and helpful."
"Found Geoff and the rest of the staff very helpful. It was the trip of a lifetime for us and I would like to say thank you for all there help and insights. Some day I hope to do something like this again, time and money permitting."
"Very efficient and attentive service, competitive prices, 2 very good experiences"
"I have travelled with RTW on several occasions now. The staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They have even avoided me arriving overseas when it was a total holiday and everywhere closed.I would definitely book with them again"
"Round the World Flights arranged a fantastic combo of destinations for us. The planning and Itinerary was perfect and everything went to plan. What was particularly exemplary was the customer service as we had to make amendments several times. There were no complaints at all and everything was managed and changed Highly recommend"
"We have booked three big trips with the company and each time the travel arrangements have been smooth and seem less. The agents have been most helpful and answered all our questions. I would not hesitate to recommend their service. Ann"
"I travelled with them three years ago. We were writting during some weeks trying to get all my requirements until I were completely satisfated. During the multi-stop travel we hadn’t any problem. It was fantastic."
"Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too.... no hassle, easy communication Great service"
"The last flights and arrangements were truly excellent, these Guys do what it says on the box. Just brilliant"
"An excellent and professional company who always go out of their way to find the best deals possible. We have used them three times previously and will continue to do so."
"Travelled three times with roundtheworldflights.com, fabulous service, always get me more than I had expected, smooth flights, great accommodation."
"We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc. It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon"
"They took all the hassle out of working out an exact schedule by learning of the places I wanted to visit and when, and by doing all the detail with the airlines that participate in the RTW scheme. All the flight s are on one schedule. I've used them twice and am doing so right now for a third time. One slight administration issue arose on my second RTW schedule as some booking codes changed and nobody told me. I discovered it when trying to get into flights to enter my personal details a week or two in advance. It was corrected by a telephone call. This time there has been a change of codes and I HAVE been told. I did not use them to book hotels etc."
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,046 reviews