roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

G
Verified Buyer

Very well looked after by their staff.
R And Katie
Verified Buyer

We came here after visiting a high street round the world travel type company, who disappointed us.

RTW were great (James) just got things done, answered questions in good time, got us the itinerary we wished for and did it all for a great price. We needed some alterations to take in other locations and this was made easy for us to plan.

Nothing went wrong and we had an amazing trip. Would certainly go with them again if they keep this up. The whole experience was a breeze; thanks James.
Thanks guys. Will let James know! Cheers Chris
M
Verified Buyer

good advices, good service (visas), very quick
Thanks Maja!
Verified Buyer

Sights and sounds, new experiences and meeting old and new friends.
Thanks S!
C Ochoa (Barcelona)
Verified Buyer

In 2008, they helped me to organize a south Asia trip and, in 2014, my life's dream: a six months round the world trip. I was perfectly assessed by Geoff. I strongly recommend everybody rtwflights.com
Magico!
D
Verified Buyer

A good service at a good price.
Cheers Denver!
Verified Reviewer

All flights were in time and as scheduled.No problem at all.
T Sutton Family
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service. We gave destinations and rough dates and received a complete itinery with flights very competetively priced. Would use again without hesitation.
S Williams
Verified Reviewer

Great advice, everything was as discussed, decent price.
J Hopcraft
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic ,made it all so easy for us,always recommend you to all.

Would always use your travel services again and again.
S
Verified Buyer

Super friendly, very knowledgable and always helpful
A
Verified Buyer

Helped us a lot to organize our family world trip at a very good price
C
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fantastic prices on flights and love how you tailor made my trip to my specifications. Also swapping flights was no problem either . You guys will be my first stop for flight now. Thank You
G Snape
Verified Buyer

I could vary my routing and timing at competitive rates.

K
J
Verified Buyer

Roundtheworldflights made my 1 year trip so easy. They are friendly, flexible, helpful and they made sure that everything was going well throughout the year. And of course their offers continue to make me dream. Thank you guys for your great service and passion.
K
Verified Buyer

It was great! Excellent value to celebrate my 5oth birthday by going Round the World in in style: flights only in First and Business. No other travel agent was able to offer similar package.
Verified Buyer

The advice before our departure was helpful, the schedule arranged for us worked well, and we had no problems with any of the flights. One suggestion however would be, to advise customers embarking on such trips regarding the airline's frequent flyer programmes.
G
Verified Buyer

Geoff and Simon were great. Having your own personal travel coordinators was awesome. Highly recommended.
L
Verified Buyer

A brilliant company — totally happy with their help
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 954 reviews