Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
M Wood
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
E Wilcock
"Excellent service. I needed a battery replaced but Ross Watch repairs offered a clean and polish for a very reasonable price. Well worth the extra money as the watch now looks like new. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Excellent service from initial contact to quote to repair of my Tag Heuer. Competitive price. Used the post and return service which was straightforward and quick. Will 100% use again. Thank you!"
"My TAG watch had not been serviced since it was purchased twenty years ago. I was happy with the cost of the service, the quality of the work and the turn around time in which it was completed. Would definitely recommend Ross Watch Repairs"
"I’d previously been quoted £1,500 for a new bracelet for my Omega Constellation to replace the worn and now broken 17 year old bracelet. Ross Watch Repairs made completely new pins for the old bracelet (nothing wrong with the links after all) and cleaned it, for the princely sum of ... £85!!! I collected it the following day, but it was too tight: after the repair, the bracelet had returned to the size it should be rather than the loose size it was with the very worn pins. So they refitted a spare link while I waited and without charging me. A saving of more than £1,400 and 6 weeks - I couldn’t be happier. Recommend these lovely chaps to anyone. Thanks guys."
"Had my Omega services by RWR, posted it to them and got it back within a few days as agreed with them. Excellent service, would not hesitate to recommend and will be using them again! Pete"
"Great service, very quick and fair price"
"Quick and excellent service. Was kept informed from the time my watch arrived with Ross Watch Repairs to the time it was delivered back to me. Will definitely use them again, can’t thank them enough."
"A very friendly professional and convenient service, Jewellers usually have to send my watch away to replace it's battery but Ross Watch Repairs were able to turn it around within an hour, amazing."
"This was an excellent service from beginning to end. Fast, efficient and great value. Many thanks. Paul"
"I highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs. They offer a very fast, professional and efficient watch repair service. I will definitely use them again should the need arise."
D McGregor
Verified Buyer
"Great service notwithstanding the 'Beast from the East' which ground Kent where they are based to a standstill. Fast urn around they did exactly what they said they would do. I'd use them again."
"Great service and prices with no hidden extras!"
M Beveridge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Good communication. Quick work and quality workmanship at value prices. Highly recommended. I will use again. No question."
"Good, quick service at a price that although it is still quite expensive is cheaper thanTAG."
"Went to get 3 links out of my watch and the staff are amazing. Very polite and nothing seemed to be a problem. The staff had great Customer service too. Very happy and genuine:)"
"Fantastic fast service from top watch technicians very friendly and also competitively priced"
"Efficient, polite"
"Extremely efficient and value for money service."
"Thank you Ross for finally managing to sort out what should have been a very simply watch strap replacement by a well known watch company. I will definitely return to Ross in the future if needed, he was helpful, professional and friendly."
"Great service for the two Lads that work there. Needed a new battery for my tag watch and the had it ready for me within the hour. Thanks!"
"I posted my watch which arrived the following day. I was immediately called by Ross Watch Repairs who then replaced the battery in my Tag Heuer watch, resealed and tested the watch and cleaned it in a day and sent it back to me. Very efficient, much quicker than the official TH repair agent and much cheaper. thank you!"
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.98 based on 233 reviews