Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

"Very happy with the service I got from RWR. Very reasonable prices, very quick turn around and delivered in suitable packaging via RM Special Delivery."
"They replace watch batteries"
"High speed service, fair price - and good job! Well done"
"I sent my Tag Aquaracer on Tuesday and it was back with me before lunchtime on Friday. A fast, efficient, less expensive battery and cleaning service. Kept in touch to say that it had arrived and when it was getting sent back! Will use again if I ever need to and would highly recommend."
"Perfection. Price is great but service is better. I've been sending my watch back to Omega for years paying well over 4x what Ross charges for a battery change. Never again! Sent it off on the Monday evening, got it back on the Thursday lunchtime. Communication was fantastic. Very happy and highly recommended."
"Excellent workmanship and customer care."
"Great communication, value and super fast service. Posted watch on the Thursday and it was back with my on Saturday! Will definitely use again."
"10/10 very trustworthy company who did a fantastic job. Quick turnaround sent my watch off on Tuesday and had it back on my wrist by friday lunchtime. Communication throughout (email/whatsapp) was very good as my query or question was answered immediately and politely. I had battery, reseal, pressure test, Ultra sonic clean and removal of 1 link for £49.99! Excellent value, my Tag Heuer looked brand new. What a brilliant company, thank you so much RWR. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 10/10"
"Very efficient service at slightly lower price than competitors. It was encouraging to get confirmation that my watches had arrived as it is always a worry sending valuables by post. In the same call they confirmed the original price quoted. Rang to collect payment when work done and watches arrived next day. Could not fault the service."
"My Tag Heuer needed a new battery. I got a very quick turn round. Did exactly what they said. Whats not to like?"
P Dinsdale
Verified Buyer
"I've used RWR several times for battery replacement, reseal and pressure testing. The whole process is quick, easy and stress free. In my experience, much quicker and cheaper than using a high street jeweller."
"Ross Watch Repairs did a really excellent job repairing my wife's Longines watch. Their communications, by email and telephone were also really excellent. Turnaround was very impresive. All in all, an extremely good firm."
"Watch posted on Monday for battery replacement and returned on Wednesday morning! Excellent service."
"Second time that I have used Ross Watch Repairs. Fast efficient service."
"Fast, efficient service with full communication."
"this is the second time I have used RWR to have my Tag watches serviced and cleaned and they are first class. I will continue using them."
"Really excellent service. The watch was serviced and cleaned and back with me within four days. Great price too! Will use again."
"Sent in my Ebel for a replacement battery. Excellent communication throughout and the watch was returned within the week. Really efficient. Highly recommend"
"Good price for the battery change. Very fast service. Three day turnaround. Recommended."
"Fast efficient service, cleaned my gold watch excellently, fantastic value for money"
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.98 based on 233 reviews