Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

Tell us how Ross Watch Repairs made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I live in Leicestershire sent my watch for battery change on Friday and it was returned Tuesday. Beat the manufacturer service cost by many many pounds and the watch was clearly handled with tools for the job. Have several quality watches will will be sent to Ross in future."
"First class service. Don't go anywhere else, RWR fully lives up to expectations."
"Great service for my Tag Heuer formula 1 watch. Battery replacement/reseal and polish and far cheaper than the jeweller I purchased from quoted. Watch now looks new again. Very quick turnaround too. Will use again."
"Very efficient communication and quick turnaround. Watch works perfectly and very pleased. Would most definitely recommend."
"Great service! Sent my TAG F1 watch on Monday morning, it arrived with them Tuesday am, battery, reseal and bracelet cleaned same day, and watch back with me Wednesday lunchtime. Great polite email and phone responsiveness, and all for 49.99. Proper old fashioned faultless service in a modern world.. Highly and unreservedly recommended."
"Very good service and good communication, always keeping me upto date on what's happening...would definitely recommend."
"very quick turn around time. cost came in just under original estimate. many thanks"
"I was very pleased with the battery replacement, pressure testing/sealing and cleaning of my watch by RWR. I had direct contact and clear instructions on postage. At each stage, Ross communicated with me by email, they outlined the work & cost clearly and returned my watch by special delivery with an accurate ETA. End to end, the job took 5 working days. I would recommend their service and use them again."
"Extremely efficient service at a reasonable price"
"Super efficient service. The watch looks great after the polish. Will certainly use RWR again in the future."
"Fantastic - a Credit to RWR - What was advertised on their website was what was delivered just as you should expect but that is not always the case. Excellent and responsive service. Well Done."
"Their service is superb. Their pricing is very competitive. They communicate quickly and effectively. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Excellent turnaround service. Posted Monday, back Wednesday. Watch was sealed and new battery fitted. This particular watch was a gift to me from an overseas royal family so it has great sentimental value and needs to be looked after by experts."
"Very happy with the service I got from RWR. Very reasonable prices, very quick turn around and delivered in suitable packaging via RM Special Delivery."
"They replace watch batteries"
"High speed service, fair price - and good job! Well done"
"I sent my Tag Aquaracer on Tuesday and it was back with me before lunchtime on Friday. A fast, efficient, less expensive battery and cleaning service. Kept in touch to say that it had arrived and when it was getting sent back! Will use again if I ever need to and would highly recommend."
"Perfection. Price is great but service is better. I've been sending my watch back to Omega for years paying well over 4x what Ross charges for a battery change. Never again! Sent it off on the Monday evening, got it back on the Thursday lunchtime. Communication was fantastic. Very happy and highly recommended."
"Excellent workmanship and customer care."
"Great communication, value and super fast service. Posted watch on the Thursday and it was back with my on Saturday! Will definitely use again."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.96 based on 246 reviews