Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
It was just what I wanted it is lovely so pleased with my new sideboard
Good quality product and excellent service.Very pleased.
Love the sideboard and very prompt delivery will recommend you
Very happy with my new book case and tv unit. I was kept informed of delivery status and arrived when expected. Great service
excellent quality, perfect for the space I needed it for , delivered before the date stated, & well packed I would definitely order from Roseland again
Quick to deliver, reasonable price and good quality. It's the second time we have used Roseland. Much better value than main oak furniture retailers.
Very good service Items delivered early. Furniture good value for money.
Excellent furniture and a fast delivery.
It started with the packaging damaged delivery driver would not stay for us to check if there was any damage .....What’s the old sayings “you pay for what you get” “To good to be true”
Not a great build to be honest, dribbles of paint, doors and side have scratches like the wrong grade sandpaper was used luckily for me the customer didn’t like the colour
2 hours of sanding and a re spray sorted it out won’t be buying from these again
Wow what a great piece of furniture love it love it.
Ordered on the Tuesday and was here by Friday what a great service will look again when I need more furniture great price too.
Excellent customer service and very prompt delivery. Love our new sideboard. It fits perfectly in our fairly small conservatory/dining area. Very well made and plenty of storage. Definitely recommend.
Nice bedside tables delivered
Over the moon with my purchase. Service and delivery excellent. Quality is also excellent. Will definitely look at Roseland for further furniture I need as a first choice.
No issue with the company but the furniture is not ivory it is grey. I really do not like it.
Great service from Roseland. Good range of furniture, promptly delivered.
Easy to order. Well packaged goods. Arrived in good time.
Very unhappy our sideboard arrived with a huge hole in the side panel however was very nice but we have had to return it and still waiting somebody to collect it.
We are very happy with our sideboard, the ordering was easy and the company who delivered it kept us up to date. Unfortunately although we were pleased to see it was very well protected for delivery we found it difficult to unwrap as we are unable to lift heavy items.
Lovely quality beside tables , easy ordering and prompt delivery
Lovely quality
Really happy with the coffee table
Would definitely recommend