Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Roof Windows 4 You
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Very easy and efficient. Will use again."
"Excellent service & very helpful staff run me through whole process"
"The Fakro Sales people were not very knowledgeable about the products, the so-called partners are not interested in selling the product, the installation instructions take a lot of deciphering."
"Rubbish description of product, terrible wait and delivery condition. Abysmal policies that make returns impossible and bordering on illegal in conjunction with the poor description."
"good service"
"Order and delivery went smoothly. I think the website could be a bit more helpful with the sizes required for the blind though."
"Item arrived very quickly, in good condition, well package and easy to install. Will definitely use you again"
"Great service, picked up items in hours"
"One of my blinds arrived pierced. I complained, but never received a response. The blinds were extremely difficult to fit, 1 full day for each. I will never buy these again if i have a choice."
Hi Tania,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have now flagged this with our Customer Service department and they are investigating it. We have also sent you a private reply with an alternative email address to send it to.

Kind Regards,
RW4Y
"Supplied the correct blind at a good price....1 star deducted as wasn't informed of a delay in delivery...was only told of this when I contacted company to find out where order was!"
"I purchased a blind for our roof window: https://www.roofwindows4you.co.uk/prod/arf-colour-group-ii-manual-blackout-roller-blind-in-053"
"Good range of products, good quality and goodservice"
"I was considering buying windows for a while but want sure which ones or what else I would need. Chat agent answered all questions and helped me to choose the windows I wanted. Very good service"
"Prompt delivery after ordering. Quality product. Good after sales service for additional enquiries that I had."
"Fabulous service- highly recommend"
"Please online support and advise to get the right blinds in first attempt. Was looking for blinds to fit Fakro windows for ages. Glad I got support from Roof Windows 4 You"
"Great service and price. excellent communication, replaced a broken product no problem"
"Long wait, terrible product instructions, but good support from staff."
"Great experience & live the product"
"This is our second purchase of roof windows from this company, we have found them easy to install well made and of excellent value.."
Roof Windows 4 You is rated 4.31 based on 42 reviews