FakroGB Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend FakroGB
"Placing my order was fine. Logging on to my account after palcing the order was problematic."
"Original telephone enquiry handled extremely well. Order placed with a reference to 3-5 working days, arrived within 48 hrs, excellent service, well packed with clear instructions on unpacking. Although pictorial fitting instructions took a while to get my head round, it fitted well, with a bit of a struggle for one person, but manageable safely. Only criticism is the fixing of the initial screws through the brackets, it's very awkward if you use a modest sized drill/driver. All in all a first class product, with excellent service. Looking forward to safe, easy loft access."
"Easy to order and my purchase arrived promptly"
"A good window but I would have hoped for a faster order to delivery time. Pre-sale support was very good. Fitting instructions were a little ambiguous and didn't match the actual structure of my roof."
"Very poor delivery experience and quality of blind not at all worth the money. Barely fit properly"
Hi Emma.

Really sorry to hear you had problems with your blind. Please feel free to call us if we can help on 01283 554755 or you can email directly to sales@fakrogb.com any time.

Fakro GB Digital Team
"The blinds fit perfectly and are easy to fit. Loved the colour - an acid green which goes well with our black grey and white bathroom!"
"Excellent"
FakroGB is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!