Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roof Windows 4 You
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
RW4Y have been really helpful sorting out the order for two large rooflights. Good friendly and efficient service.
I am still waiting for my goods to be delivered weeks after I ordered and paid for them
Great support from your sales team but despite ordering this in Mid January i am yet to receive the items and no delivery date has been confirmed (4th Feb today)
I had a damaged piece in my roofline box ,you wouldn't replace and charged me a extra £36 for a new one.even though I spent £1700 with you
Please make the Fakro logo more apparent.
We are disappointed that the money for our roof window blinds has been taken out of our account but we have had no correspondence from the company telling us when we can expect them to be delivered. The delay in getting the blinds is holding the completion of our job up
Abbie was very helpful in the ordering of my 2no windows.Arrived as scheduled,pleased with your service,but i do require an invoice. Many thanks Mark Morris
LREADY SENT
Excellent customer service, thank you.
I’ve not received them yet after 3 + weeks I was told 2-3 days before I purchased them
you asked for review when I hadn't even received the product, which by the way took an inordinately long time to arrive, with no word from you to explain the delay.
Hi Mr Bates

Please accept my apologies on the delay in delivery. While we strive to deliver asap to all customers in this case our service did not meet the high standards we set ourselves. Some delivery times are delayed due to the current restrictions and we're putting systems in place to improve notifications when this becomes an issue.

I hope you'll return to RW4Y if you need our products or services next time. : )

Dave
RW4Y Digital Team
Roof windows Delivered in a couple of days, and fitted no problems, Thanks
Hey,

Thank you for your lovely review!

We work super hard as a team to make sure you're 100% satisfied so this kind of feedback is the best!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Items were delivered in a well packed manner. Yet to be installed but windows look great. Also value for money.
Hi Frederick,

Thank you for this fantastic comment! We would love to see some pictures of your installation once finished!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
This is way we will now buy our roof lights
Hi David,

Thank you for this wonderful review! It's fantastic to know you will buy from us again!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
The girls were very helpful, but a bit disappointed in the delivery date as I was told 15-20 days.
It will be at least 27.
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto the customer sales team as will really appreciate your feedback!

In regards to the delivery times, I'm sorry that this was not completely explicit. Our delivery times are 15-20 working days & your order was delivered on the 16th working day.

I hope this helps to clear things up a little bit.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
5 star service from Anna. She advised us throughout to facilitate our needs and was very efficient. When an issue arose with a delivery she calmly sorted the issues, quickly and without fuss And kept us informed throughout the process. Thank you Anna....a huge asset to Roof windows 4 you!!
Hi Vicki/Kevin,

Anna is over the moon with these comments - she really is an asset to us!

Thanks so much.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Every contact we've had with them has been extremely helpful, efficient and anticipating our needs. We were even corrected when we over-ordered on something, after the order had been placed and paid for. If only all companies were like this......
Consequently, they deserve much appreciation and congratulations
Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for this lovely feedback.

We do try to service every one of our customers correctly, leaving little room for errors, so I'm so glad you have complimented us on this!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
I spoke with a customer rep explained what I needed, no hassle, order placed.
Hi Peter,

Thanks for this - we really appreciate the time you've taken to leave us this valuable feedback!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
I contacted Tracy to enquiry about a Fakro window, something we have never fitted before, cannot fault the service, Tracy was very knowledable about what we needed and supplied a link to a cart ready for me to check out.
Simply follow the link, pay and within 4 days the courier had contacted me regarding delivery.
How painless is that.
Will certainly use again.
Hi there,

Thank you for this lovely feedback! It really is the biggest compliment when someone will use us again!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Bit disappointed tbh I payed for a window on the 3rd of June was told it wold take 3-5days
And I rang up this Monday and was told it’s going to take 15 days
I can’t finished my job until I get this window
Will I get contacted when it’s in
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback.

Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologise that our delivery times weren't up to your expectations & that you were misinformed regarding time scale.

I can assure you this isn't our usual practice & we have tried to be as transparent as possible with deliveries during the pandemic but this has proven extremely difficult - which I'm sure you can appreciate.

I hope you are now satisfied with your order and that this incident doesn't stop you from ordering from us in the future.

Thank you again.