Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
Roof Windows 4 You 4 star review on 30th November 2018
Jonathan Pearce
More Photos & Videos
Dave was very helpful (and patient!) as I needed ventless windows which are a bespoke product due to installation on MVHR. Despite being bespoke the price difference was reasonable and the order was made up for me by Dave and sent in a link to my email.
So the service was excellent just hope the windows are as good when I get them!!!
Really helpful people on the phone sent me a written confirmation of what I was ordering before I then made payment online. Everything arrived promptly. Smooth transaction. Happy customer.
Excellent service, quality and professionalism. Very helpful staff tested in a challenging situation which required extra thought and attention. Would highly recommend this Company
I worked with David Knight who handled my order and technical inquiry in a fantastic manner
Have had no communication with regards to our order which was over two weeks ago, before we found ourselves in this lock down situation. Having called Fakro was abruptly told by a rude customer assistant that they are short staffed and that products cannot be shipped over from Poland due to the restrictions. When questioned why we were not communicated this she rudely said I should have seen it all mover social media! I’ve parted with £260 for a specialty blind with no apology email or explanation of the delay. If essential services such as supermarkets can email all their customers to keep them informed, I’m really disappointed that we were told anything. Very poor customer service and rude staff.
Very easy and efficient. Will use again.
Excellent service & very helpful staff run me through whole process
The Fakro Sales people were not very knowledgeable about the products, the so-called partners are not interested in selling the product, the installation instructions take a lot of deciphering.
Rubbish description of product, terrible wait and delivery condition. Abysmal policies that make returns impossible and bordering on illegal in conjunction with the poor description.
good service
Order and delivery went smoothly. I think the website could be a bit more helpful with the sizes required for the blind though.
Item arrived very quickly, in good condition, well package and easy to install.
Will definitely use you again
Great service, picked up items in hours
One of my blinds arrived pierced. I complained, but never received a response. The blinds were extremely difficult to fit, 1 full day for each. I will never buy these again if i have a choice.
Hi Tania,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have now flagged this with our Customer Service department and they are investigating it. We have also sent you a private reply with an alternative email address to send it to.

Kind Regards,
RW4Y
Supplied the correct blind at a good price....1 star deducted as wasn't informed of a delay in delivery...was only told of this when I contacted company to find out where order was!
I purchased a blind for our roof window: https://www.roofwindows4you.co.uk/prod/arf-colour-group-ii-manual-blackout-roller-blind-in-053
Good range of products, good quality and goodservice
I was considering buying windows for a while but want sure which ones or what else I would need. Chat agent answered all questions and helped me to choose the windows I wanted. Very good service
Prompt delivery after ordering. Quality product. Good after sales service for additional enquiries that I had.
Fabulous service- highly recommend