Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Excellent all round service. Hoverboards arrived next day delivery and are great fun...it will be hard to put them away for the children’s birthdays!!!
Really fast delivery, next day as promised. My son loves it!!
The board is great and my son loves. I had tried to buy a board from another website but was left high and dry with no communication as to when it would arrive, so ended up cancelling. The order with Rolab was swift and well communicated so I feel reassured I would be able to get help should I ever need it. We have now ordered a second board for my daughter.
Brought the hoverboard for my daughters 9th birthday she absolutely loves it easy to setup and the Bluetooth feature is fab to link into devices for music on the go!
Absolutely fantastic customer service. I messed up my order due to the time of night I ordered which was my fault. I sent and email the following morning which I got a response within 30 minutes I explained I needed next day delivery and it need to be paid for they said not to worry we can sort it out they sent me a link with all my order details on with a click her to pay next day delivery and hay presto it arrived 10am the next day thanks for making thinks simple and stress free I now have one happy girl thanks for the great work shows a good team will always go the extra mine thanks.
Great fun product. We bought the Premium Hoverboard with 8” wheels as we wanted it for outside use as well as indoor. We gave it to my daughter (12) for Christmas and she absolutely loves it and travels round the house daily. She is very happy to help tidy up now as she transports everything using the hoverboard!! We also went on a long walk - country tracks - with the board and were amazed how well it coped with different terrains. It will be fantastic in the summer once the ground dries up. Certainly a worthwhile purchase and would definitely recommend to others. The rest of the family have sneaky rides when my daughter is not at home.
Great hoverboard, easy to manoeuvre and goes over wooden floors, carpet and gravel smoothly
Excellent service Great hoverboard my 8 year old loves it
Purchased an R1 for my daughter and she is delighted with it. It’s clearly a high quality product and was delivered very quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another from Rolab.
My daughter wanted a hoverboard so bad that she saved her Christmas money and bought herself one. It’s the r1 golf coloured, she was so pleased with it when it came. It was next day delivery, and fully charged ready to go when it arrived. It’s heavy and bulky for her to carry but it comes with a carry bag which is much easier for her. The fob will most likely go missing unfortunately but it’s not essential (well. Not her her) it plays music through the Bluetooth. All in all for an 11 year old it’s got all she needs.
Cant fault rolab at all. I purchased one board and a week later brought another one. Company and board is a easy 5 stars
The whole ordering process was extremely easy. The hoverboard was delivered when said, packaged really well. We’re totally happy with the board, substantial quality. Our grandsons absolutely love it. They kept us Informed of delivery times etc. I would definitely recommend Rolab 100%
Really quick delivery with clear email comms. Hoverboard had charge straight out of the box. Additional charge for a couple of hours and off to the park tennis courts for practice and proper test. No one in these in winter. Wireless speaker function up and running in seconds. Great fun, great product, no problems at all. We were worried about buying a hoverboard after the bad press a few years ago. Couple of weeks in, pleased with our decision with this brand and product quality.
I recently bought the R1 Hoverboard for my son. I researched many companies, reading through the reviews. However no one compared to Rolab. The reviews and comments about their customer service made them the standout company and the specs of the R1 board were better than anything I was seeing on their competitors websites. With so many positive reviews I decided this was the company in which I will trust. The product was delivered within days of the order and my contact with the Rolab team has been supurb. They even extended the warranty to begin when the board is to be given as a gift. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a hoverboard. Do your research and choose wisely.
This company have been nothing but first class, I ordered a hoverboard from them and it came early and in perfect condition. The hoverboard itself is brilliant and the speaker is a lot louder than I thought it would be and I had a few questions once I purchased the item and I got a speedy response from their support team!
Bought this for daughter’s Christmas and it has been a huge hit with all the family! Helping with balance coordination and special awareness and developing confidence.
Excellent delivery service. Arrived very quickly. This is the second C1 hoverboard we have bought. Both our sons have one now and they love them!
I would highly recommend, our hoverboard arrived promptly and it’s perfect. I would definitely use this great company again. Thank you
Fantastic service, fast delivery and amazing product this is the 2nd hoverboard we've bought from Rolab and I highly recommend the company
Outstanding