Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Purchased the R1 for my 10 year old to get the response that “this is the best birthday ever!”. I would highly recommend this board; it’s a very well made product & the carry bag, Bluetooth and remote control are nice touches. Rolab customer service is excellent and I would definitely come back, if another board is needed.
I would rate Rolab very highly and would without a doubt recommend to others. I ordered a hoverboard from Rolab for my daughters birthday when I was let down by another company and I just wished I had bought from Rolab first. The hoverboard arrived the next day as advertised and the quality of product and customer service from Rolab has been fantastic. The hoverboard is safe and reliable, is smooth and quiet, arrives well packaged with spare bumper strips, a remote control key fob (nice fun little extra) and a free carry case! Super service, communication and product from Rolab. Thank you again.
Very well made and solid piece of kit very impressed . My 8 yr old loves it and soon mastered how to use it a lot faster than I did it has to be said !! Well recommended 5 stars
Excellent product great service and delivery was fast
So far so great. Charges fantastic and runs very smooth on the floor. Solid build and great drive ability. Packagung was fantastic also.
Fantastic service , no problems so far . My 9 year old daughter loves it
Ordering was easy and it arrived when stated. The board is great, my son became expert on it very quickly and now whizzes around the place with ease. The battery lasts a very long time. One happy son!
Bought for 9 year old sons birthday. Robust product, great fun! Excellent customer service, great delivery time. Thanks
Just delivered to my excited son this morning who is over the moon with this hover board. He jumped straight on and off he went. Would definitely recommend-great quality and fantastic look.
A quality product and now my 2nd purchase, the first lasted 3yrs of learning to ride and took knocks and bumps in it stride.. His new r1 is lighter and slightly faster he said Overal we are delighted with how durable and long lasting the previous r1 including battery life compared to other one's on our estate and because of that we've returned to buy another one 3 years later
I looked everywhere for a reliable hover board seller. Rolab is definitely the best! Great service and great product. Thank you.
Well, it arrived very quickly, it was what I ordered, it still works perfectly after a week or so, it seems very good quality & it charges ok! Very happy!
Excellent piece of kit , son loves it , product good delivery good
I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy.
Quick delivery, board works well & looks good quality, better than we've had previously!
This is the second Rolab hoverboard that I've purchased for my kids and they are fantastic. The battery life is great and has never overheated. These are not like the other cheap products out there, spend the extra money and you will not reget it!!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Perfect birthday present for my son
Absolutely fantastic
Excellent quality hoverboards and the kids have had a lot of fun already. Fab bluetooth feature which delights the kids when we play music through the boards.
Brilliant service and delivery, will definitely recommend Rolab!! My son loves his new hover board.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 657 reviews