Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Rolab 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Raul Marquez
Rolab 5 star review on 3rd February 2020
Beata Lazareva
Unverified Reviewer
Bought a Rolab hoverboard for my daughter after she had so much fun finding a friend’s. She loves it, and so does her sister! Many hours of enjoyment, Christmas was a hit!!
Darren Perrins
I purchased two beginner Hover boards for my daughter and step daughter! I did a bit of research around what batteries a good hoverboard should have etc and decided on a Rolab. It’s called beginner but once they get the hang of it it’s better than all the others my kids friends have... by a mile! The extra chunky wheels even allow them to go off road onto the grass and fields leaving their non rolab pals in their wake! We’ve had them 12 months now and in that time I’ve recommended four other parents them and they’ve all been amazed by the quality and the price. If your Dubious about buying (let’s face it there are a million brands all claiming they’re great) don’t be!!! These are perfect! I can’t rate them highly enough!
Rolab 5 star review on 1st November 2020 Rolab 5 star review on 1st November 2020 Rolab 5 star review on 1st November 2020 Rolab 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Jessica Walsh
Just delivered to my excited son this morning who is over the moon with this hover board. He jumped straight on and off he went. Would definitely recommend-great quality and fantastic look.
Rolab 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
Verified Buyer
I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy.
Rolab 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Matt Shannon
Brilliant board you can tell the quality unlike the cheapo ones you get on eBay . Very happy daughter now thanks Rolab 👍
Rolab 5 star review on 5th February 2019
Kirsty Chaney
The hoverboard was amazing. I bought for my eldest girl's (13) birthday in October and she loved it so I bought another 2 for the younger brother and sister aged 10 and 11. The hoverboard connects through bluetooth and they ride down the road playing their music. They are great fun, well built and easy to ride. Well worth the money!
Rolab 5 star review on 30th December 2018
Andrew Davidson
Outstanding, lived up to expectations in every sense having read previous reviews... arrived charged and ready to go with next day delivery. You will not find a happier 11 year old this Christmas Day 👍
Rolab 5 star review on 25th December 2018
Jenna Elliott
Bought a Rolab hoverboard for my grandson aged 7 who loved it. He said it was the best present he's ever had. Its reliable, has long battery life and is perfect. It was so good I've just bought a second one for my son so both him and my grandson can enjoy together. First class service. Quick delivery. Superb hoverboard. Well done Rolab.
Rolab 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Karl Beecher
Having purchased an R2 For my sons Birthday, we had a slight problem with the product on opening. Contacting Rolab was very easy and responsive which made the experience of purchasing a premium product from a well reviewed company very fulfilling.
The problem was resolved very quickly and now have a happy son with a quality product.
Thank you Rolab.
Rolab 5 star review on 24th November 2018
Clément Uzoukwu
The Rolab hoverboard is very good, feels good to go on and is so addictive. I’ve been on it since I got it.
Rolab 5 star review on 1st October 2018
Sarah Ironside
it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board .
Rolab 5 star review on 27th December 2017
Kelly Kenny
Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now.....
Rolab 5 star review on 18th December 2017
Sam Burt
The delivery was quick and easy, it was all in good condition and it is the perfect present for my nephew.
Rolab 5 star review on 23rd November 2017
Emma Hillman
Great item, competitive price, quick delivery and very helpful on phone before I placed the order = Happy Jack! ????
Rolab 5 star review on 20th August 2017
Paul Crawley
it's a fun alternative to walking,
it's so fun to try new things,
i love the speed and the agility,
it's very safe compare to other models that i've tried and
my favourite part is the bluetooth sound speaker and lights.
Rolab 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Victoria Barton
Great product and fast delivery
Rolab 5 star review on 6th July 2017
DAVID STUBBS
My lad was absolutely delighted with his red Rolab balance board. He says its his best present ever!!! Nice one. 👍🏼
Rolab 5 star review on 2nd May 2017
Hanna Buckley
Ordered the rolab hoverboard for my sons 9th birthday.
Fantastic present he absolutely loves it.
Very fast delivery
Was a bit worried about buying on a website that hardly had any reviews and also paying by card instead of PayPal, but I can say it's a 100% safe as I got my hoverboard the very next day.
Rolab 5 star review on 19th March 2017
Jagtar Singh
AAA**********Exellent gift!!!! Proper!!!!! My 10 year old has mastered it like a pro......... " BESTEST BUY ON THE INTERNET!!!! and comes with a carrycase!!!!
Unlike ebay where u take a chance on your product!!!!
And still for £200 it's a seems the "Rolab" is the BEST buy with high spec and a whopping 120kg max weight allowable, as to the cheapest "bluetooth" hoover board was 229 on eBay on 28.02.2017 !!!!

" HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"