Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Excellent website, easy to buy, my 11 year old daughter loves the product, not just as a hover board but the lights and Bluetooth speaker top it off!! Thanks!
The hoverboard was amazing. I bought for my eldest girl's (13) birthday in October and she loved it so I bought another 2 for the younger brother and sister aged 10 and 11. The hoverboard connects through bluetooth and they ride down the road playing their music. They are great fun, well built and easy to ride. Well worth the money!
I cannot fault this company: delivery 5*, product 5*. My little boy’s face on Christmas morning 5*. Thank you so much. My girls now want one of these. It’s been fun as a family trying to get on this and even I can now stand on it without falling.
Great service, from choosing my item, purchasing and having it delivered. Bought it for Christmas present for my wife’s grandson. He haven’t tried it yet but I think he will love it. If not I am sure I will eventually take it for a spin.
First order .. absolutely amazing . Next day delivery which communicated all the way from point off sale to door . Awesome board , very strong , our 11 year old son has never owned one before , takes a little time but within 10 minutes he was up and away . Me, in the other hand .. different story .. straight into the airing cupboard and in the floor 😂😂great fun, great price and great service x highly recommend x
Purchase and delivery was easy and super fast. Hoverboard looks v sturdy but unfortunately wouldn’t charge and by noon on Christmas Day it had died. Emailed support and had an almost immediate reply to send it all back for testing under warranty. Just waiting on the prepaid label to be emailed. Hopefully their after sales support is as excellent as purchase and delivery. Time will tell.
I left a 3 star review before based on customer service. I have now received the product and it is excellent. Really good quality and well worth the money. Thanks
I’ve given 3 stars for this review as the ordering process was a bit farcical as everything is out of stock which isn’t good. Also if you try to ring the customer helpline( about 15 times) they never answer the phone. I hope that if the boards have any guarantee issues we are able to sort the out easier than the original purchase timescales. The 2 no R2 hover boards that I purchased seem good quality and sturdily built. I now want to purchase the silicone covers(I recommend doing this as they scuff easy when used outside) but unfortunately they are out of stock! So I’m going to have to wait for an email from Rolab confirming when they are back in stock.
Cheapest quality hoverboard I could find. Delivery was phenomenally quick. The hoverboard itself feels and looks solid. Bought for my 7 year old for Christmas, but naturally the entire family wanted a go. Fantastic bit of kit and fun had by all.
After having been scammed by another supposed supplier, I was naturally rather anxious about buying another hoverboard online, but I needn't have worried. The hoverboard arrived the day after I ordered it, as promised, and my daughter is absolutely delighted with it. Very happy with the service and the product!! Thank you.
Purchased the R1 for my 12 year old son for Christmas. Arrived really promptly and well packaged. Everything was included i.e. hoverboard, bag and key fob. The present was a great success - he loved it when he opened it. Have taken it out a couple of times and it appears really smooth. Goes quite fast. Didn't hold the 3 hour charge but assume that's because it has only been charged once so far. Hopefully it will get better. The charge is really quick as well taking just a couple of hours. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with our Rolab hoverboard. My 10 year old has been on it every spare minute and very quickly managed it without ever having tried it before.
Having looked around for a hoverboard for my grandson I finally settled on a Rolab one. Everything I had read seemed like they were the best. I was not disappointed. The quality was superb and come Christmas day my grandson said it was the best present ever. all my fears from inferior hoverboards were unfounded with rolab.
As a parent, and assembler of the HoverKart, I was very disappointed that there were no assembly instructions for this device. In the box we had the details for an actual Hoverboard... not really useful, perhaps an oversight by the supplier? The screws to adjust the bar length which clamps to the Hoverboard were so tight that in trying to adjust them some of the heads rounded off, again not great! My son who received the item as a gift was thrilled and loved it, cant get him off it, which is fabulous as it gets him outside! So my review score is based on his delight (5) vs my assembly frustrated (3)
Purchased this hover board for my 8 year old son for Xmas Delivery was so quick!! Amazing!! Great choice of colours he is amazed by the our choice of green camouflage!! Highly recommended x x
My son loves his hoverboard Swegway.
Fabulous service, easy to use website, fast postage and great product, we have 1 very happy daughter 😆
Excellent quality and fast delivery
2 days delivery to N. Irl and 2 more to ROI. 11 year old got this for christmas and hasnt got off it yet. Very reliable delivery and product looks the business. Thanks. Very successful and great fun with the bluetooth speaker as he goes along!
Great speedy service. Bought for my son for christmas and he hasnt been off it all day.
Rolab is rated 4.84 based on 668 reviews