Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I sent my son's damaged hoverboard back to Rolab almost 3 weeks ago now.. which was only bought in May this year I have sent numerous emails asking what is happening and not heard anything back at all.. have tried to call the office number hundreeds of times now and voicemail says over and over mind are currently busy.. this us an extremely awful service and business and my son keeps asking where his overboard is.. o obviously now need to see a solicitor to sort this out
Bought for 9 year old sons birthday. Robust product, great fun! Excellent customer service, great delivery time. Thanks
I am still waiting delivery ! This is very poor service and I am fed up . Both your telephone numbers you never answer neither do you respond to my many e.mails . I will highly recommend for people not to use you. Yours Gill Parry
Happy with my order. Bought for my 11 year old daughter. She's been using it everyday since she got it. Everything perfectly working condition, except the remote controller, beep buttons doesn't work.
Just delivered to my excited son this morning who is over the moon with this hover board. He jumped straight on and off he went. Would definitely recommend-great quality and fantastic look.
A quality product and now my 2nd purchase, the first lasted 3yrs of learning to ride and took knocks and bumps in it stride.. His new r1 is lighter and slightly faster he said Overal we are delighted with how durable and long lasting the previous r1 including battery life compared to other one's on our estate and because of that we've returned to buy another one 3 years later
I looked everywhere for a reliable hover board seller. Rolab is definitely the best! Great service and great product. Thank you.
Well, it arrived very quickly, it was what I ordered, it still works perfectly after a week or so, it seems very good quality & it charges ok! Very happy!
Excellent piece of kit , son loves it , product good delivery good
After 2 months, Rolab finally resolved the problem by giving us a replacement board. Very happy child now and the product it’s self is very good but customer service needs to be improved.
My heart is now sinking as I read some of the other poor reviews. I have by my own fault ordered 2 R1s instead of the 1 wanted for my son's birthday. I therefore want to return one of them. I have received no email to even confirm the original order and consequently am unable to send back. Without a confirmation email I have no warranty either. There has been no response to my phone messages left or emails sent. Thank you to Rolab. 10 days on and I have now received correspondence, returned the boards and received a full refund. I do hope Rolab will look at improving their means of contact and response time to future queries from others.
I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy.
Quick delivery, board works well & looks good quality, better than we've had previously!
This is the second Rolab hoverboard that I've purchased for my kids and they are fantastic. The battery life is great and has never overheated. These are not like the other cheap products out there, spend the extra money and you will not reget it!!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Perfect birthday present for my son
Absolutely fantastic
Excellent quality hoverboards and the kids have had a lot of fun already. Fab bluetooth feature which delights the kids when we play music through the boards.
Brilliant service and delivery, will definitely recommend Rolab!! My son loves his new hover board.
Excellent product, my daughter (8) loved it. Looks good and the speakers are surprisingly good as well. The battery life is excellent. Over 6 hrs use on 1 charge. Also delivery was really quick 👍🏻
Great product and service, cannot fault. In a minefield of different types of hoverboard your cannot go wrong with Rolab.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 725 reviews