Rolab Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy

Clément Uzoukwu
"The Rolab hoverboard is very good, feels good to go on and is so addictive. I’ve been on it since I got it."
Sarah Ironside
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
"The service I was given was really good. I did all my purchase via email and any questions or queries I had where aswered promptly an professional . Really pleased"
"Very quick dispatch, well packaged and everything works as expected with no issues."
"Sorry I can’t as I’ve not received my order yet"
"I would love to write a review of how great the Rolab is, but it’s a Christmas present, so hopefully I will be saying it Christmas morning. I can although say the purchase and delivery was excellent, next day delivery, I was kept up to date at all times, so I’m rating very good for the purchase and delivery experience."
"My son has had his for 18 months now, not one problem, delivery was quick and when I was nervous about scams I spoke with a lovely person who reassured me and next day it was here, the charge on the Rolab is super long we hardly ever charge it and he’s always on it, one of the best most used presents he has ever had, would recommend to anyone thanks rolab"
"Brought a hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas. Only had it out of the box and checked it over but all looks good so far. We’ve also purchased the kart to attach on the hoverboard."
"Recently purchased a hover board and kart from Rolabs for Christmas. Online ordering was quick and simple with no hassle. The items were quickly dispatched and arrived the next day as promised. Haven’t had chance to test it properly yet but all seems to be fine."
"Great service. Ordered on a Tuesday, it arrived on the Thursday."
"Great communication about dispatch and very fast delivery"
"This is the first time I have ordered from you and I was so impressed with the service. Ordering was very simple, ordered online at lunchtime and board was delivered the following morning. It is a Christmas present for my niece so have only opened the box to have a quick look. Very well packed and couldn't believe how heavy and sturdy it is. will definitely recommend and use again."
"Bought the R1 as a gift for my son for christmas. Not really used the board yet but 1st impressions are good. Excellent communication via e mail. Good sturdy board. Fast delivery once in stock. Only one downside, the board beeps when you get on and off it. Which cant be turned off. It was beeping like crazy when i had a quick turn as i couldnt do it. But i'm sure it will be fine when ridden by my Son who is able."
"Great service and my 10 year old son loves it."
"Cracking service would highly recommend Roland products"
"I ordered the product as a Christmas present for my son for next day delivery (Friday), but the parcel was unfortunately lost by the courier who informed me it would take 3-5 days to search for the parcel and advised me to contact the supplier. I found contacting Rolab difficult as the phone line was diverted to answering machine for the entire day, and my emails and web-forms were not acknowledged on receipt. As a result I did not know whether the company was dealing with it, whether I would receive a replacement and how long this could take. Rolab did send a replacement product which I received on the following Wednesday. I appreciate this is a very busy time of year and the loss of the parcel was the fault of the courier, not the company. Also, the issue was resolved by Rolab who sent a replacement product. However, I did find that trying to contact the company to understand and discuss the problem was a frustrating experience. A customer service phone line or some sort of acknowledgement giving response process and timelines would help, given this is a high value product."
"Only just received but a fab present for my daughter for Christmas everything is here and working."
"Fast delivery, excellent service. Great Christmas guarantee too - would not hesitate to use again."
"Bought the r2 hoverboard gold colour,without remote as they were sold out,very quick delivery from rolab,very well packaged,took it out of the box,read the instructions,inspected for any problems it's was flawless,plugged it in,then after full charge,switched it on,I am very impressed with the r2 as it a xmas present for my 9yr old grandson,he will be a very happy boy on xmas day,thanks again rolab."
"Ordering was very easy and arrived when stated very pleased with the overall service"
"Fast delivery not even 24 hours from ordering to the delivery fantastic service highly recommended"
"Bought a Rolab hoverboard for my grandson aged 7 who loved it. He said it was the best present he's ever had. Its reliable, has long battery life and is perfect. It was so good I've just bought a second one for my son so both him and my grandson can enjoy together. First class service. Quick delivery. Superb hoverboard. Well done Rolab."
Rolab is rated 4.89 based on 556 reviews