Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Rolab 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Raul Marquez
Rolab 5 star review on 3rd February 2020
Beata Lazareva
Not even worth 1 star. I bought a beginners board for my young grandson for Christmas. Within a week it stopped working. Number on Rolab website is out of action and no response to my emails. So i have a faulty product and an unhappy young Grandson. Shame on you Rolab
Not sure where to start. Part of the order is missing. Your customer service number doesn’t work so I have emailed you with no reply as yet. We paid for a silicon cover as well as the hover board and it has not come but you have taken the payment... terrible service. Can someone please investigate the missing item and either send it to us or organise a refund. I’m not in the habit of paying for things that don’t arrive but seems you are profiting from customers as they are unable to contact you to discuss any problems with their orders!
Very informative company once purchased an item, highly recommended :)
Quick and easy delivery and a good hoverboard! Well worth the money compared to others on the market from less trustworthy sources!
Fault with unit after 9 months so tried to call and number "not in service" so email several times with no reply at all. This is the 2nd unit, 1st one last years was brand new and took some constant emailing to obtain a replacement when it didn't work at all. Customer service is shocking! Worth paying more to a better company who have good customer service if anything goes wrong.
I am trying to contact Rolab with regards to my daughter's segway which is not working. I have emailed several times and the number on the website is not in service. I have been happy with my product up until now but their customer service is terrible hence the one star!
No delivery nearly 10 days after ordering and paying and now no answer to emails and the phone number is unobtainable- very disappointing!
AVOID! The hoverboard I bought was dead after charging. Rolab completely failed to respond to 3 emails and so far it has also failed to respond to a complaint and request for refund via PayPal. The phone number provided doesn't work. This was a Christmas present for my daughter - disappointed girl. No refund, no working hoverboard. Thanks Rolab.
We bought a hoverboard from Rolab for our daughter for Christmas. We tried charging it three times, but it didn't work. I have tried calling Rolab on the number advertised on their website, and the number does not work. I have tried e-mailing them, and have also filled in the on-line contact form. I have had no response from them. I am £140 out of pocket and have a very disappointed daughter. I would not recommend Rolab our their products.
As below, faulty board, false number and no email replies- one for PayPal and Amex to sort out
Awful awful customer service! No reply to emails phone number not working!!! Sent a faulty hoverboard and ruined Christmas day for my son!!! Sort it out rolab!!
I have been sent a faulty hover board and been trying to contact you. Please can you reply and let me know how I resolve this.
Extremely disappointed with ROLAB and it’s customer service. Having ordered and paid for 2 units I was only sent 1, the listed telephone number is not in service and no response to emails, my only option was to commence a PayPal dispute, very disappointing buying experience .
The hoverboard stopped working correctly in May last year. It was in warranty but despite several emails, online request forms and telephone calls (can’t get through at all in the number), I haven’t heard anything.
I made an order and it arrived incorrectly. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone either by email or phone. The phone number doesn’t work
The item ordered was delivered damaged and I have spent a week trying to contact Rolab to arrange a replacement but no reply. It took less than a day for you to take my payment but so far no reply to my emails about the damaged item!!!
Tried on numerous occasions to contact, hoverboard wouldn't charge, customer service number is not in service, do not buy 1 of these boards, cannot get a refund
We are really pleased with our experience ordering from Rolab.
Ordering process was quick and simple, and the hoverboards arrived on time as promised.
We ordered 2 boards for the kids Christmas presents, so they have yet to have them yet, but we may have "tested" them while they were alseep! They are brilliant, well made, stood up to 2 adults using them happily and were great fun to ride!
Hooverboard stopped working, instructions say to email for a return form, but unable to get a response, and telephone number does not connect.
Purchased for Christmas last year and worked fine for around 6 months. Then, stopped working and turns itself off with no notice, throwing my 9 year old off. Have tried to contact Rolab via their website, email and phone, as it is supposed to have a 12 month warranty but after many attempts over a number of months now, have had no response. Poor product, and awful customer service.
Rolab is rated 4.66 based on 947 reviews