Rolab Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy

Matt Shannon
"Brilliant board you can tell the quality unlike the cheapo ones you get on eBay . Very happy daughter now thanks Rolab 👍"
Kirsty Chaney
"The hoverboard was amazing. I bought for my eldest girl's (13) birthday in October and she loved it so I bought another 2 for the younger brother and sister aged 10 and 11. The hoverboard connects through bluetooth and they ride down the road playing their music. They are great fun, well built and easy to ride. Well worth the money!"
Clément Uzoukwu
"The Rolab hoverboard is very good, feels good to go on and is so addictive. I’ve been on it since I got it."
"It's great the kids loved it top quality product"
"I ordered A Dark blue silicone protection cover and it was taken to my place of choice because I wasn’t in it was in exactly the right place and as soon as I got home I found it there I opened it straight away it was really simple to put on just slip it over the wheel and then it’s done ther were no scratches on it. When I had to go with it on my Segway it didn’t wobble about or anything just stayed there still I would recommend this item 5 star."
"Ordered for our 12 year old daughter who is over the moon with the board. The product is of very good quality and delivery was great. Would definitely recommend Rolab."
"Fabulous service from Rolab. We received a quick response to an email which gave me confidence to buy and a very happy daughter. This even arrived with some charge so she didn’t need have to wait to get on it."
"Super fast delivery and great product.Highly recommend. Couldn’t be happier with service and product is awesome."
"Great fun hover board. Simple & easy to use. Much better quality than more expensive ones I have seen. Order process simple & quick to use. Delivery was next day after ordering & free which was a bonus."
"Bought this board for my son for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. The board did arrive later than expected, however Rolab did keep me informed. Just frustrating that they only ever answer queries by email as their line is always constantly busy and they never return calls. Hence the 3 star given."
"We extensively researched buying a hover board, and after much searching we found Rolab, with good reviews on service and delivery we choose them. We are so pleased we did, the board came quickly, they dealt with an issue quickly and efficiently, and the boards are brilliant, and priced affordably. Would definitely recommend these hover boards and this company. I would give 6 * if I could."
"After being ripped off by a fake online company which disappeared after selling their faulty stock, I purchased an R2 hover board in the graffiti style from Rolab which was absolutely top quality. The ordering process was easy, delivery was speedy, and everything just worked. Stick to quality retailers every time."
"Great website and really easy to order, fast delivery and my son is very happy"
"Would do 0 stars if there was the option! Ordered an board and contacted for return. We sent it back not a problem. Shows it has been received. I have tried to call, email left voice messages, contacted on Facebook and also Instagram . Not one reply and no refund! do not get from this company they will not refund if returned!"
"Purchased hoverboard for grandsons xmas absolutely loves it never off it keeps him away from computers for a while which is a good thing hes jst bn askin for a hovercart well built thanks"
"My order was not completed sending and one item that must be included was missing. I sent an email and asked for it. They said, they will send it but up to now nearly three weeks and still idid not revive my Carry case for the hover board which was missing."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and quality product"
"I can't fault the service but aftersales on accessories was poor to start with but they clawed it back as every good company should. Well Done Richard and Thanks."
"Bought 2 hoverboards for our boys for Christmas. Arrived one time. Opened them on Christmas Day and unfortunately one had a seized wheel. Guys at Rolec we’re really helpful and replaced it within a week. Great product, lots of fun and a really professional service. Thank you Rolec."
"From my very first message to rolab when I didn't really know what I wanted to the board arriving everything was very easy and fast. The board was well packaged and the best deal around at the time. Me and my husband had a quick go and spent half an hour laughing, it's not as easy as it looks! Can't wait to give it to my daughter 😀"
"Excellent service , first class delivery, very good web site for ease of ordering"
"Cannot rate this hoverboard highly enough! My Son even uses it when he's watching TV. Simple to use once you get the hang of it. It is quiet and glides smoothly. Takes a good few hours before it runs out of charge. Well worth the money. The only thing is, we really wanted a silicone cover as it is getting scratched, but there are still none in stock."
Rolab is rated 4.87 based on 611 reviews