Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Rolab 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Jessica Walsh
Rolab 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Rolab 5 star review on 5th February 2019
Matt Shannon
The battery on our hoverboard has only lasted 18 months. Customer support won't answer emails, the phone is disconnected and they don't respond on social media either. Buy elsewhere!
Just purchased a hoverboard for my girls birthday. When opened no key fob and no carry case as advertised on the website as included in the price. Tried customer services number which is always out of service. Contacted Rolab once direct by email, no response, once by email on the website, no response and once on facebook, guess what, no response. Terrible after sales customer service and really disappointed.
Phone number doesn’t work on website. Email replies about a fault hoverboard which arrived 4 weeks late and the replies to emails are few and unhelpful- blaming me for not being able to use it correctly . It has thrown several competent riders off by massive jolting . So dangerous. No return slip. No money back guarantee. Nothing . DO NOT USE THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!
hoverboard has broken after 2weeks and rolab dont answer the phone number or reply to emails so dont buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avoid!! Been sent a faulty hoverboard and they will not contact us back. Their customer service number has been disconnected. We've been robbed and the company refuse to speak to us in any format - tried emails, Twitter and Facebook too. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
Absolutely appalling customer service. I have been in possession of a faulty hoverboard now since 18th May however nobody is replying to my calls after leaving numerous voicemail messages and emails. I have an extremely upset 5yr old whose birthday present it was and no other option but to take legal action soon if nobody makes contact.
The upsetting thing is that we have recommended this company to a lot of our family and friends after purchasing one for our daughter 2 yrs again.
Really really disappointed.
Great product Granddaughter loves it, although the key fob was missing from the box.We have contacted the seller and I am sure the item will be sent Would recommend Thank you
Great product. Well thought out. Brought as a present for my daughters birthday. She loves it.
Delivery was great too.
Easy to purchase from, great website and fantastic service.
I left 3 phone messages, never returned my call, next day delivery was a week later. 4 emails were sent non replied to. I would avoid this company. Very poor/ non existent customer service. I will be returning the item.
The hoverboard arrived and we charged it up and it switches on but won’t move it’s as though only one side works the lights do not come on on the other side so it is faulty. Tried to contact Rolab by email several times, phone and Facebook and no one has got back to me either about a replacement or a refund. My daughter saved her money up to buy the product and is totally devastated. As I can see from Facebook many other people have had similar problems. This is totally unacceptable. I would not recommend this company at all. I’m still awaiting a reply and my money to be refunded.
I bought the R1 hoverboard for my 12year old daughter and she describes it as ‘the best present she’s ever had’. The hoverboard is top quality with good battery life and really easy to master - if you’re 12 and not 44! Would absolutely recommend this product - great value for money.
I have tried and tried to get in touch with you.

I bought a C1 board from you last weekend and it arrived on Thursday.

It is faulty and VERY dangerous and threw me off the board. THANK god it wasnt my child!!

Its was for my sons birthday which was on Monday….HE STILL HAS NO PRESENT and I cannot get through to you!!

I strongly request you get back to me at your very earliest convenience to resolve this issue or I will be contacting trading standards.

COVID-19 or not this service is unacceptable!

DO NOT BUY FROM ROLAB
Nothing wrong with board, had two before but this my third one has no carry case and key fob, you have not replied to thee e.mails and countless phone calls. Greatly disappointed, what more can I say. I will not be buying a fourth from you
Bought the R1. My daughter turned 6 today and was literally buzzing when she opened it as we told her we couldn’t get one. Lasted half an hour before smoking profusely from left wheel. Needless to say 6 year olds day is now ruined. Have been trying to get hold of Rolab all day with no joy. Left completely heartbroken and I can’t even give her an answer. £150 that I will be chasing through PayPal. Terrible company terrible product.
I was sent a faulty Hoverboard that doesn't charge. That was a week ago. I've left numerous messages via the support email, the contact form on the website and on the phone line that doesn't ring but plays an automated message. Fair enough the situation we are in, but if you can accept £150 and have it delivered then surely you should be in a position to help if any issue. So far only correspondence I have had is this request to write a review which kind of rubs my nose in it a little so I've taken the opportunity to express my disappointment.
Gold R1 was missing key fob and carry case. Can't get a reply from Rolab, sent emails, messages and left an answer phone message. No customer service what so ever. Of course its easy and quick to buy a board from them, terrible.
Excellent service, delivered next day, 1 hour time slot given by courier, present for my grandsons birthday on the 10th may but his sister had one for xmas and great product.
We received two hoverboards as ordered for my son and daughter. My daughter's is great and works perfectly, but my son's keeps cutting out and throwing him off, hurting him in the process. I have emailed and called Rolab several times and, despite being able to fulfil sales orders, the customer service is non-existent.
Good service and delivery despite the COVID pandemic. The product itself is sturdy and well made as my daughter crashed it almost instantly with no damage! She picked it up very quickly after that though and she’s very happy with it.
Rolab is rated 4.77 based on 746 reviews