Rolab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

How would you rate Rolab ?

Clément Uzoukwu
"The Rolab hoverboard is very good, feels good to go on and is so addictive. I’ve been on it since I got it."
Sarah Ironside
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
"Great product my daughter loves it. I can't wait for my son to have his too.."
"All very efficient with great email and chat support. I liked being able to choose the colour of the footpads. One suggestion for improvement would be a how to choose my hoverboard guide. The hoverboard is cool and works well!"
"Box badly damaged no instructions you could tell it had been opened and poorly taped with no care"
"Fantastic buy great value for money and great service"
"Awesome - great service and amazing product - my daughter loved it and the whole family have enjoyed having a go Easy to use and great fun Good quality product and free next day delivery What s not to love ?"
"Fantastic birthday pressie for my 7 year old.. it’s all what u imagined the future is..."
"I got this for my 11 year old and he absolutely loves it! Great product!! My younger daughter would now like one!!"
"Decided to go for the c1 my daughter loves it and we can't fault it , just hoping that a silicon cover it made for it like the r1s . Fast delivery and great customer service 5*****"
"Great website and service. My sons words when he saw his hoverboard... this is the best birthday present ever!"
"Clear, easy to follow website. Great customer service. Fast delivery. High quality product. Great value for money. A Very happy customer. My whole experience from product research to owning a hover board was a very smooth easy ride, what more can I say."
"Fantastic service! We didn’t wait long for it to arrive, a matter of days. The hoover board itself is amazing and exactly what my daughter was after."
"My 9yr old sold his Lego and Nerf guns to buy th R2 himself and he loves it. He picked it up really quickly, I’ve even had a go myself! I would suggest though a couple of rubber strips to protect the housing from scratches when learning, otherwise absolutely brilliant as was the speedy delivery"
"After much research decided on Rolab, not sorry. Communication and delivery was very fast. Hoverboard (Gold) looks impressive. It’s a Christmas gift so can’t comment on use yet. Also got the suspension kart which also looks amazing. Very happy."
"Absolutely love it. It came as stated by dpd great fun been out on it every day. Great delivery to to our door. Good battery guide and clear manual. Was fine in the rain but is quite heavy if it runs out of battery. Great way to entertain kids and overall it is excellent 10\10"
"Really great service, delivered the best day, my daughter is over the moon with her hover board will be buying my son one for Christmas 😁"
"I am super impressed by the service as well as the great product. My 7 year old son saved up his money to buy a new gold R1 after having a go on his friends hoverboard. I can't believe how well he has taken to it, zooming around the house and garden, beats booming from my ipod. It is a great size and a bit more robust looking than other models, my 4 year old has also had a go on his knees and has managed well with a bit of help. Would definitely recommend as a first hoverboard."
"I have seen my granddaughter happy and smiling lots of times but never as happy and smiling as she opened her new hover board R2 it brought a tear to my eyes Thank you Rolab"
"Competitive designs and prices - very fast delivery."
"My 10 year old daughter got this for her birthday and absolutely loves it. It has exceeded expectations in functionality, and works brilliantly. I would disagree with any critique that it makes you lazy, as she is out and about in the park on it rather than sat at home. Also involves balancing skills. Delivery and service excellent. Would highly recommend."
Rolab is rated 4.90 based on 489 reviews