Rolab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

How would you rate Rolab?

Sarah Ironside
Sarah Ironside
Verified Buyer
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
Kelly Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
Sam Burt
"The delivery was quick and easy, it was all in good condition and it is the perfect present for my nephew."
"Excellent service from Rolab, Super fast delivery and excellent response time to my emails. I can't wait for my Son to see this on his birthday. Of course it would be wrong if the parents didn't test it first and its fantastic. Such great quality and definitely worth every penny."
Linda Allen
Verified Buyer
"One very happy daughter. She has not been off it yet"
Georgina Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant communication through out , kept informed every step of the way , and a fantastic product very happy with purchase ."
Lindsay Parker
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic hover board, next day delivery. My 9 year old daughter loves it infect everyone in the house does 😁 thank you Rolab."
"The website is very clear and easy to order from. We chose Rolab because of the great reviews we saw. Had the hoverboard delivered to my work address, as no one would be home to sign for it, and there was a bit of confusion with that, as I received mutiple emails and texts saying it couldnt be delivered even though it had already been signed for. Delivery was very fast and the communications from Rolab were 5 star. Would definitely recommend."
Samantha Broadhurst
Verified Buyer
"I'm very pleased with the hoverboard I ordered for my daughter. The customer services from the beginning was really good and it arrived in good time. Will ordered again from this website in the near future."
Jean Brook
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my granddaughters birthday and she loves it.It has made me "the best ever nanna" according to her."
Vicky Smith
Verified Buyer
"From the start to the finish I had a great experience with Rolab, my 9 year old son mastered his shiny new rolab1 in no time and has announced it is his best birthday present ever! My daughter now wants one so I best get saving! I recommend this product to anyone looking to add a futuristic item to your household."
Victoria Hutchinson
"Great product"
"Amazing customer service from start to finish My son loves his Hoverboard Would highly recommend & would not hesitate to purchase from again."
"The hoverboard and kart came via next day delivery as promised. My kids absolutely love it and haven't stopped playing on it! Looks really good quality. Lots of fun to be had!"
"Great fast service, Well made, easy to use hoverboard, One very happy boy 😁"
"My 9 year old was over the moon to get a blue camo Rolab Hoverboard for Christmas. He loves it and uses it almost every day. For his 10th Birthday in March I recently bought him the Rolab Hoverkart to go with it. It’s fantastic! The whole family enjoy riding on it, including myself, a tall teen and 3 year old! The foot bar is adjustable in length. The big rubber wheel and suspension makes for quiet smooth riding and quick easy turns. Delivery was super quick. The instructions were not very clear, the pictures were badly printed and grainy. However, I googled to find videos to help and make sure I was doing it correct and it was pretty straightforward. The kart is connected via strong velcro straps. So it’s easy to take on/off but secure enough to not come off mid ride. The bar that sits on the hoverboard is padded so the hoverboard does not get scratched or ruined. I highly recommend the hoverkart to go with the hoverboard."
Fiona McAuley
Verified Buyer
"I purchased an r2 hoverboard from rolab for my son. I live in Ireland and the delivery for receiving the hover board was very fast. The company kept in contact with me by email to let me know when it would be delivered. When I had a problem with getting the hoverboard to work properly I emailed the company that evening and first thing the next morning I had an email from the company with advice on how to fix the hoverboard and they also said that if this didn't work to get back to them so that the problem could be resolved. I would definitely use the company again and recommend them 1 million %."
Michael Lodge
Verified Buyer
"Awesome hoverboard and super quick delivery. Notified right up to (and after) point of delivery. Thanks."
Emma Everson
Verified Buyer
"Board was ordered for my 7 yr old son. It arrived on day stated, within the hour. It was very easy to set up, and my son is thrilled with it."
"My son was made up with his Rolab hover board he got for his 10th birthday and has not been off it! Quick delivery and lots of fun"
Karen Bury
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered a hoverkart for my sons hoverboard we were very disappointed that it arrived with no bolts. However, following email correspondence Rolab sent out the missing items immediately. My son is thrilled with the product!"
"I bought two Hoverboards off Rolab for my Grandsons for Christmas, I was very pleased with the service and my Grandsons are delighted with their Hoverboards"
"Top marks for the speedy delivery to Ireland, robust quality, excellent customer service and fair price. So easy to order. Well done Rolab. Keep up the great work."
Rolab is rated 4.91 based on 398 reviews