Rolab Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy

Matt Shannon
"Brilliant board you can tell the quality unlike the cheapo ones you get on eBay . Very happy daughter now thanks Rolab 👍"
Kirsty Chaney
"The hoverboard was amazing. I bought for my eldest girl's (13) birthday in October and she loved it so I bought another 2 for the younger brother and sister aged 10 and 11. The hoverboard connects through bluetooth and they ride down the road playing their music. They are great fun, well built and easy to ride. Well worth the money!"
Clément Uzoukwu
"The Rolab hoverboard is very good, feels good to go on and is so addictive. I’ve been on it since I got it."
"I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy."
"Quick delivery, board works well & looks good quality, better than we've had previously!"
"This is the second Rolab hoverboard that I've purchased for my kids and they are fantastic. The battery life is great and has never overheated. These are not like the other cheap products out there, spend the extra money and you will not reget it!!"
"Easy to order and fast delivery. Perfect birthday present for my son"
"Absolutely fantastic"
"Excellent quality hoverboards and the kids have had a lot of fun already. Fab bluetooth feature which delights the kids when we play music through the boards."
"Brilliant service and delivery, will definitely recommend Rolab!! My son loves his new hover board."
"Excellent product, my daughter (8) loved it. Looks good and the speakers are surprisingly good as well. The battery life is excellent. Over 6 hrs use on 1 charge. Also delivery was really quick 👍🏻"
"Great product and service, cannot fault. In a minefield of different types of hoverboard your cannot go wrong with Rolab."
"My experience with this company wasn't great at all, messed me around quite a bit. Save your time and energy and go to Argos instead because if anything goes wrong then it won't take 20 days to get your money back."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Great present for my 10 year old son"
"sham of a company Ordered a black hoverboard they sent me a blue camoflage one instead and as it was for my 12 year old daughters birthday i couldn't accept it. Can tell from other reviews that they probably did this on purpose as they've tried it with other's too, still 15 days after sending back the product i have not received a refund. they never answer the phone in fact it just goes straight to the answering machine Getting worried now because iv been emailing them every day and there just not responding to me. Can see they have opened my email as i use a tracker, I can't warn you enough how much these people should be avoided, if you don't believe me ring there phone number now i guarantee you it will go straight to voicemail. This company are a sham please heed my warnings."
"Arrived on time, excellent product, our 13 yr old is very pleased."
"Quick delivery. Came in time. My son loves the hover board. High quality product. Highly recommended"
"Excellent fast service! So relieved to have found Rolab! I had ordered my son a Segway at Christmas and he got a new kart for it for his birthday, unfortunately his Segway from a different company had broken so he couldn't use his new kart and he was really upset! The previous company offered a refund but that was all. I Found Rolab online and had him a new Segway delivered the day after! His new Segway is much better! Thank you so much!"
"First class service and really happy with the product"
"Bought a hover board for my son's birthday absolutely loves it. Would definitely recommend 5 out of 5 stars"
"Great Hoverboard. Delivery was quick and packaged up well. I definitely recommend Rolab"
"This is the second one we have brought the first was for my oldest son and this one is for my other son they both love them especially when they can play their music via bluetooth. Delivery was quick and when stated, they are a great product and I would recommend to any one"
"Absolutely amazing service &next day delivery gwarranty"
Rolab is rated 4.86 based on 635 reviews