Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Rolab 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Raul Marquez
Rolab 5 star review on 3rd February 2020
Beata Lazareva
Took 2 weeks to arrive which was longer than expected but has already since given great joy to my 9&12 year old baits who are loving it! Very quick to get the hang of it and huge fun.
The battery won’t charge fully and I’ve no reply from Rolab, not sure what else to say.
I’ve been charged for a product that I have never received. Your published telephone number isn’t connected and you don’t reply to emails. I’m left feeling very disappointed.
How can this company have such good reviews when their telephone number doesn't work and they don't reply to emails?
Great product, exactly as described, robust and well manufactured. The customer service experience was exceptional and they delivered exactly when they suggested, which is a vary rare trait for on-line orders in this day & age. Simply site to use, so just can't say a bad word about our purchase at all. THANK YOU
Boards seem well built shipping was a little slow but that could be to do with covid need a little help with the boards as full charge does not do anywhere near 3hrs use and that is with a 10 year old on them waiting in reply about this
Had to click on a star rating to allow me to write review..... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I currently have opened a court case against them and still getting no response from them They've got my hover board, an extra £90 they charged me upfront to fix and return it (since January 2020...now Feb 2021...)they've refused to respond to any correspondence other than receiving my 3rd letter back saying 'not at this address. If you buy from them, you' LL be throwing your money away with no recourse. Please don't buy from them.
Absolutely disgraceful that you would ask for a review, when you have still not posted my item after a week and seem to be ignoring my emails asking why i did not get next day delivery as promised on your site. You have ruined my sons birthday and have no customer service. No wonder you have such poor ratings online. I wish I had read those prior to purchasing.
Be very careful buying from this company. I bought a C1 hoverboard from them in Feb 2021 and when it arrived it didn't work. The battery is completely dead and will not charge. When you plug it in the charger shows a green light as in it's finished charging but the battery never charges. It arrived dead and no amount of charging will do anything. I have sent emails and got no reply. Tried to call and the number is out of service. I think these people are trying to offload stock that has been sitting in storage so long the batteries have died, despite advertising the C1 as a new model for 2021. Fortunately I paid with PayPal and have started a claim against this company. I would strongly advise that you do not buy a hoverboard from these people. They are untrustworthy and there is nobody to complain to to sort out the problem. The warranty is worthless if you can't reach them. What i have is an expensive paper weight.
I bought a brand new hoverboard from you which is faulty. I’ve not been able to contact anyone via your contact details and had no replies to me emails! I would like the one I bought fixed, not win a faulty one! This is the first communication I’ve had from you!
Do not use them. They do not have a contact number and it is impossible to communicate with them. I bought a hoverboard for my daughter through them but when it arrived it would not charge. I have tried to contact them through online chat and through email but have had no reply.
Not even worth 1 star. I bought a beginners board for my young grandson for Christmas. Within a week it stopped working. Number on Rolab website is out of action and no response to my emails. So i have a faulty product and an unhappy young Grandson. Shame on you Rolab
Not sure where to start. Part of the order is missing. Your customer service number doesn’t work so I have emailed you with no reply as yet. We paid for a silicon cover as well as the hover board and it has not come but you have taken the payment... terrible service. Can someone please investigate the missing item and either send it to us or organise a refund. I’m not in the habit of paying for things that don’t arrive but seems you are profiting from customers as they are unable to contact you to discuss any problems with their orders!
Very informative company once purchased an item, highly recommended :)
Quick and easy delivery and a good hoverboard! Well worth the money compared to others on the market from less trustworthy sources!
Fault with unit after 9 months so tried to call and number "not in service" so email several times with no reply at all. This is the 2nd unit, 1st one last years was brand new and took some constant emailing to obtain a replacement when it didn't work at all. Customer service is shocking! Worth paying more to a better company who have good customer service if anything goes wrong.
I am trying to contact Rolab with regards to my daughter's segway which is not working. I have emailed several times and the number on the website is not in service. I have been happy with my product up until now but their customer service is terrible hence the one star!
No delivery nearly 10 days after ordering and paying and now no answer to emails and the phone number is unobtainable- very disappointing!
AVOID! The hoverboard I bought was dead after charging. Rolab completely failed to respond to 3 emails and so far it has also failed to respond to a complaint and request for refund via PayPal. The phone number provided doesn't work. This was a Christmas present for my daughter - disappointed girl. No refund, no working hoverboard. Thanks Rolab.
We bought a hoverboard from Rolab for our daughter for Christmas. We tried charging it three times, but it didn't work. I have tried calling Rolab on the number advertised on their website, and the number does not work. I have tried e-mailing them, and have also filled in the on-line contact form. I have had no response from them. I am £140 out of pocket and have a very disappointed daughter. I would not recommend Rolab our their products.
Rolab is rated 4.63 based on 958 reviews