Rolab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

How would you rate Rolab ?

Sarah Ironside
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
Sam Burt
"The delivery was quick and easy, it was all in good condition and it is the perfect present for my nephew."
"Bought this for my daughter a week ago. She absolutely loves it. Charges easily and quickly then holds the charge for hours of fun. It's taken her some time to get use to it due to the uneven terrain but the R2 handles it well. No issues to report and highly recommended. I want one now....."
"I got my son a Rolab hover board for his 10th birthday and he Loves it!! We got the Camouflage board which really stands out. Really easy to use too"
"Wow! I Was so excited to receive the R1 graffiti hover board, my granddaughter who is 10 also loves it and so very fast. The charge lasts for ever! As for fun? Yes that lasts for ever too!"
"This is the 2nd r1 hover board we have bought from Rolab now both daughters are over the moon!! Excellent customer service excellent quality as usual and deliver was as stated within 24hours Keep up the good work the Rolab Team Thank you Stuart Critchlow"
"I was ordering hoverboard as a birthday present. Unfortunately there was a problem with the payment and I was not notified about it. It was hard to resolve it as their phone is always busy and conversation via emails takes days. I guess that problem was that credit card country is fixed to UK on payment screen and my card was issued in Ireland. I've resolved it by paying via PayPal. Due to all this hoverboard arrived 10 days after the birthday."
"Quick delivery, great product - very robust, would highly recommended."
"Amazing service fast delivery no problems brought for my daughter 8th birthday she loves it amazing buy"
"This was bought as a gift for my grandson.He is absolutely delighted with it.Delivery was exactly as communicated and was tracked all the way.No hesitation in recommending Rolab to anyone"
"failed to respond to messages or replace item that broke within 1 hour of use"
"My granddaughter wanted a hoveboard and showed me the one she wanted online one night. I said give me an hour so I trolled though all the sites looking at hover boards and reading their reviews. I was looking at price, quality, reliable, and the company reviews. I finally found you Rolab and knew right away your boards fit right in at what I was looking for. I ordered it that night and received it two days later. My granddaughter loves it thanks so much the board is quality."
"The R2 Gold Hoverboatd wis great, however we also purchased the go-cart attachment which does not meet out expectations. It clearly is designed to fit thr R1 model"
"I was very impressed by the service from Rolab. Their website was laid out well and from the moment I ordered my hoverboard I was kept up to date with the expected delivery time and the name of the driver who would deliver it. I was also very glad of knowing the delivery slot so I could keep the gift a secret until the day of my kids birthday. Thank you Rolab, I have already recommended you to a few friends. My daughter would love to win another hoverboard like her brothers"
"Great service, great product. Would recommend to anybody looking to buy a swegway/hoverboard as there are so many companies out there trying to rip people off. Hopefully will buy again. Keep up the great work πŸ‘"
"Excellent product daughter loves it got her the pink cameo. Definitely worth the money and really fast delivery well and truly impressed thank u"
"My 9yr old daughter loves her new Hoverboard it’s really easy to use she got the hang of it in a few minutes and is now raceing around like a pro. It charges really quick and the battery lasts ages what is good as she asks to go on it from first thing in the morning to last thing at night. I would defiantly recomed Rolab Hoverboards to my friends and family."
"Bought an R2, based on it's improvements over R1 - namely larger wheel diameter - for my sons birthday. He absolutely adores it, when he can get on it, as his big sister loves it even more. The quality is very good and it appears very robust. Lots of lights and the Bluetooth audio quality is surprisingly good. More suited to outdoors, as wheels leave marks on wooden flooring. Highly recommend and might be buying a second one come Christmas."
"Fantastic toy"
"Fab service, fab product, fab packaging, fab customer service. All in all if carslberg made hoverboards these are the ones"
"My son is really enjoying to play with it. The item is working in good order. I am very pleased for it. Tanks"
"It was my little boys 5th birthday and receiving a hover board made his day so thank you"
Rolab is rated 4.89 based on 451 reviews