Rolab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

How would you rate Rolab?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sarah Ironside
Sarah Ironside
Verified Buyer
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
Kelly Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
Sam Burt
"The delivery was quick and easy, it was all in good condition and it is the perfect present for my nephew."
Jonathan Garrett
Verified Buyer
"Hover board came broken but Rolab customer support we’re quick to send a return form and hoping for a quick replacement of board due to this been for my daughters birthday. Apart from this the board looks nice."
"An excellent product. My daughter loves it!"
Heidi Matheson
Verified Buyer
"Hoverboard arrived with a really deep scratch on one of the arches my son didn't want to send it back as he had been excited to receive it wouldnt order from here again"
Rachel Jones
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the hover board and it arrived really quickly, we have had the hover board for about a week and it is brilliant, my son age 10 loves it. we’ve bought a carry case for it which fits perfectly. There were a few questions I wanted answered about knowing when the hover board was fully charged so I made a phone call to the company and they were very helpful and answered all my questions"
Darren Sparks
Verified Buyer
"Initially the hoverboard I wanted was out of stock so I joined the waitlist and was emailed the next day to say it was back in stock. I ordered it straight away and got next day free delivery. The board has arrived and is fantastic. Brilliant service thanks"
Asa Crofts
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with purchase, great supplier and great delivery service."
Louise Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Great product & fast delivery 😊"
"Order was dealt with quickly and board arrived the next day. Kids absolutely love them and were zooming about in no time."
"Fantastic service and fast delivery! Can’t fault Rolab with quality of product! A very happy birthday boy! Thank you"
Liz Vadgama
Verified Buyer
"Having spent several days reading various reviews and best buy articles. I opted for Rolab based on their Customer reviews and service reports and having a UK contact number for customer services, Unlike a few of their closest competitors which only have email support! From ordering to delivery the process was quick and painless, Straight out of the box the Hoverboard was fully charged. I also purchase the protective cover which was easy to put on. The stability and build quality seem very good. Overall i am happy with my choice in Rolab."
Emma Hipperson
Verified Buyer
"Looked t any websites as you do hear of a lot of bad companies. Reviews for this company very good and great price also. Easy to order, very fast delivery and my daughter was so pleased with it on her birthday. She only opened it yesterday so only been used for a few hours but so far its great. Had to calibrate it a few times to start with but seems fine now and Bluetooth connection was very straightforward. My son now wants one for his birthday and would definitely buy from here again."
Steven Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Quick & efficient free delivery. Seems a good quality product too so far."
"Prompt delivery. Good communication and daughter really pleased with it after endless hours of research for a trusted supplier."
Kerry Doherty
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my purchase & very impressed with the delivery.......my son loves them......thank you"
"Great communication I was dubious about biying a hoverboard. However Rolab came across as being very professional and quick to answer my questions. Delivery was also brilliant"
"Excellent customer service and rapid delivery. Good communication and support. Highly recommend."
Angela Lusk
Verified Buyer
"They have made my 10 year old daughter very happy as she wanted one for her birthday and this is what she got. She is on it every minute she has!!"
Russell Phyall
Verified Buyer
"So often people only complain about the terrible service they receive-I'm writing to say what WONDERFUL service i received. i did alot of research into these gadgets before buying one for my son's tenth. rumours of faulty chargers,rubbish batterys,build quality etc. Rolab had good honest looking reviews, uk,ce certified chargers, samsung battery's. So i placed my order and swiftly received e-mail conformation. the next day e-mail" your parcel has been collected and on it's way to you". It arrived. two hour charge time,i find 1 /2 seems enough,great quality, battery lasts forever.my son is so pleased as am i. ONE problem with service is that rolab have created an unforseen financial problem for me as i have a very jealous other son and there mother. at least i have the comfort of knowing where to go. MANY THANKS ROLAB. a BIG 5 star from me mr r phyall."
Sean Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Hi. We hadn’t purchased hover board elsewhere for our kid at xmas. It broke on Xmas day and we struggled to get our money back. When we finally did we bought one of your hover boards and it worked no problem. When I emailed you with a questions use were so quick to respond and provide me with the j formation I required. Our kid loves his hover board and even plays music through it. Great service"
Benjamin Cameron
Verified Buyer
"I'm and over the moon with my purchase I go on it everyday and its the best thing ever, I love zipping around my house with it. I am very happy with Rolab as their customer service is amazing. Thank you!!!"
Rolab is rated 4.90 based on 371 reviews