Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
I’m very upset , ordered a hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas and I received it very quickly but it was the wrong colour , couldn’t get hold of them at all to be able to let them no , they don’t even have a phone number you can call !! Finally someone replies via email and they said the colour had run out but they would upgrade it which I agreed and was very happy about . Still I haven’t received it and as a single parent who struggles this time of year I am very worried I’m not going to receive it and that’s £150 down the drain. If someone from Rolab sees this PLEASE get back to me ASAP
Amazing quality and such a quick delivery. Will be recommended to all my friends
Very happy with the service they didn’t have the Colour I wanted so they gave me free things 😀
Easy purchase and quick delivery. It is a Christmas present, but I’m sure my daughter will love it!
The second Rolab we have ordered (first for our daughter and this one for our son). Great service and great Hoverboard.
Great delivery and product looks great. Yet to use as for my daughter for Xmas but great customer service so far with information regarding which hover board to go for fit my 8 year old daughter
I have to say how pleased I was with rolab I ordered a Hoverboard r1 a month ago it came very quickly I ordered the friday and received Monday was also free delivery. It was packaged discreetly and after trying it out the product was brilliant I then ordered another for me other son and was just as pleased. I have been recommending rolab to everyone. Thank you very much.
Very good board. Not light weight like the rest. Charge for a couple of hours then good to go
Great service! Delivered with speed...it's a Xmas present so not opened yet....but I know she will love it!
Bought the R1 Swegway Hoverboard in the recent Black Friday sale at £149.99 and I must say I am really impressed. It looks to be of high quality, I gave it a quick once over when it arrived. Delivery was next day and it comes fully charged so ready to use. Will have to see how it stands up to use and abuse once my 10year old starts riding it. I am sure she will love it when she opens it Christmas morning, Thanks Rolab 👍
Excellent service, arrived next day...So far so good....
Good quality products and fast delivery
This is the 3rd hover board I’ve purchased from Rolab, the 1st one was over 2 years ago, now all my children have one each and they love them, I would definitely recommend this company
Rolab. Excellent product, quality is second to none. Fantastic service extremely easy to use. Don't be afraid to use this company extremely reliable. I purchased the R2 bored. 5-star rating Thank you.
I bought a Rolab for my son’s 8th birthday. He was so happy he cried.
Purchased the R1 for my 10 year old to get the response that “this is the best birthday ever!”. I would highly recommend this board; it’s a very well made product & the carry bag, Bluetooth and remote control are nice touches. Rolab customer service is excellent and I would definitely come back, if another board is needed.
I would rate Rolab very highly and would without a doubt recommend to others. I ordered a hoverboard from Rolab for my daughters birthday when I was let down by another company and I just wished I had bought from Rolab first. The hoverboard arrived the next day as advertised and the quality of product and customer service from Rolab has been fantastic. The hoverboard is safe and reliable, is smooth and quiet, arrives well packaged with spare bumper strips, a remote control key fob (nice fun little extra) and a free carry case! Super service, communication and product from Rolab. Thank you again.
Very well made and solid piece of kit very impressed . My 8 yr old loves it and soon mastered how to use it a lot faster than I did it has to be said !! Well recommended 5 stars
Just recently purchased one from this website, the customer services is beyond terrible. Except you are content with not being able to speak with the sellers, do not contemplate buying from this website. Their phone's been permanently programmed to reject incoming calls, terrible terrible company. For the hoverboard itself, my LO's been enjoying it and I have nothing to say as of yet about that, it does what it says on the tin, but God help me , if I ever require assistance from the company, I am sure it won't be forthcoming as they are virtually unreachable. I have seen few comments on twitter regarding this terrible service, however, it was rather too late, were I to be aware beforehand , there's absolutely no way I would have transacted with the company. PS: I received an email from the customer service department, they said in essence that, while they are uncontactable via the phone, they do respond to emails within 24hrs of receiving them, I haven't tried this medium, I am, therefore, unable to comment on its efficiency.
Excellent product great service and delivery was fast
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 672 reviews