Rolab Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Rolab made you happy

Michael Kelly
"So far so great. Charges fantastic and runs very smooth on the floor. Solid build and great drive ability. Packagung was fantastic also."
Jessica Walsh
"Just delivered to my excited son this morning who is over the moon with this hover board. He jumped straight on and off he went. Would definitely recommend-great quality and fantastic look."
"I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy."
"I would rate Rolab very highly and would without a doubt recommend to others. I ordered a hoverboard from Rolab for my daughters birthday when I was let down by another company and I just wished I had bought from Rolab first. The hoverboard arrived the next day as advertised and the quality of product and customer service from Rolab has been fantastic. The hoverboard is safe and reliable, is smooth and quiet, arrives well packaged with spare bumper strips, a remote control key fob (nice fun little extra) and a free carry case! Super service, communication and product from Rolab. Thank you again."
"Very well made and solid piece of kit very impressed . My 8 yr old loves it and soon mastered how to use it a lot faster than I did it has to be said !! Well recommended 5 stars"
"Just recently purchased one from this website, the customer services is beyond terrible. Except you are content with not being able to speak with the sellers, do not contemplate buying from this website. Their phone's been permanently programmed to reject incoming calls, terrible terrible company. For the hoverboard itself, my LO's been enjoying it and I have nothing to say as of yet about that, it does what it says on the tin, but God help me , if I ever require assistance from the company, I am sure it won't be forthcoming as they are virtually unreachable. I have seen few comments on twitter regarding this terrible service, however, it was rather too late, were I to be aware beforehand , there's absolutely no way I would have transacted with the company. PS: I received an email from the customer service department, they said in essence that, while they are uncontactable via the phone, they do respond to emails within 24hrs of receiving them, I haven't tried this medium, I am, therefore, unable to comment on its efficiency."
"Excellent product great service and delivery was fast"
"Appalling customer service. Next day delivery - what a joke! Still waiting for my order to arrive 7 days after ordering and no response from phone and email helpline. Son’s birthday in 3 days time so have gone to Argos"
"My daughter loves her board."
"Fantastic service , no problems so far . My 9 year old daughter loves it"
"My boy is very happy with his new hoverboard, had a slight issue with the first board that was sent out as one of the lights was not seated into the hoverboard very well, sent pictures and this was resolved by them sending out a new hoverboard which they did extremely quick as it was my son’s birthday in a couple of days of receiving the faulty board, the new board arrived right on time for him to open it on the day of his birthday, all in all a good service. Best way to contact them is via email."
"Ordering was easy and it arrived when stated. The board is great, my son became expert on it very quickly and now whizzes around the place with ease. The battery lasts a very long time. One happy son!"
"Absolutely appauling customer service. Sent my son's damaged hover board back on 21st July and have not heard anything back.. I have sent numerous emails and tried the phone line which is constantly busy.. I have proof they have received it. Can someone please contact me ASAP."
"I sent my son's damaged hoverboard back to Rolab almost 3 weeks ago now.. which was only bought in May this year I have sent numerous emails asking what is happening and not heard anything back at all.. have tried to call the office number hundreeds of times now and voicemail says over and over mind are currently busy.. this us an extremely awful service and business and my son keeps asking where his overboard is.. o obviously now need to see a solicitor to sort this out"
"Bought for 9 year old sons birthday. Robust product, great fun! Excellent customer service, great delivery time. Thanks"
"I am still waiting delivery ! This is very poor service and I am fed up . Both your telephone numbers you never answer neither do you respond to my many e.mails . I will highly recommend for people not to use you. Yours Gill Parry"
"Happy with my order. Bought for my 11 year old daughter. She's been using it everyday since she got it. Everything perfectly working condition, except the remote controller, beep buttons doesn't work."
"A quality product and now my 2nd purchase, the first lasted 3yrs of learning to ride and took knocks and bumps in it stride.. His new r1 is lighter and slightly faster he said Overal we are delighted with how durable and long lasting the previous r1 including battery life compared to other one's on our estate and because of that we've returned to buy another one 3 years later"
"I looked everywhere for a reliable hover board seller. Rolab is definitely the best! Great service and great product. Thank you."
"Well, it arrived very quickly, it was what I ordered, it still works perfectly after a week or so, it seems very good quality & it charges ok! Very happy!"
"Excellent piece of kit , son loves it , product good delivery good"
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 656 reviews