Rolab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rolab

About Rolab: UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

How would you rate Rolab ?

Sarah Ironside
Sarah Ironside
Verified Buyer
"it made me happy because it came fully charged and everything worked like the lights and the speaker is amazing and mine is gold and its really easy to use it took me about 10 minutes to be able to ride my hover board ."
Kelly Kenny
Kelly Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Service, support and delivery top class. More importantly the board (R2 Gold) is simply fantastic. 7yr old’s birthday present - she mastered it in 10mins max before school, see below, can’t get her off it! Just need an excuse to buy ourselves one now....."
Sam Burt
"The delivery was quick and easy, it was all in good condition and it is the perfect present for my nephew."
Donald Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Bought hoverboards for my grandchildren - 6 & 16 years. Showed them the videos first to see what they thought of them - youngest said she loved them - eldest said "Doubt if I would use it much". When I said I had them in my car, they both soon made quick work of unpacking them. They both learnt very quickly and were soon whizzing around on them. So I had bought the right thing - which made them and me very happy."
Joanne Hadlow
Verified Buyer
"My daughter loves her birthday present, she’s on it every minute she can. She has found it dead easy to be gliding at speed and pirouetting on the spot."
Sergiy Nemchenko
Verified Buyer
"it's very fun ... the quality is excellent... very suitable for children and adults of any age.."
Steven PErrins
Verified Buyer
"While search the web for a hoover board and cart for my daughter, there were several companies on the search option (say they are uk), however after much research, i found Rolab, the price was slightly more than others, however after looking for reviews and looking at payment options. Rolab were always at the top, Trustwave provided great and honest reviews from other parents, the next big plus was they were approved to take PayPal payments. (Peace of mind) My order was placed..... The communication via email and text was fantastic, i was always kept up to date and knew exactly where my order was. The hover board and cart were dispatched with 24hours and arrived safe and well the following day Packaging was great, instructions for the build of the card were simple, the products were of excellent build and quality. One happy dad and one delighted 9 year old Girl 5 Stars *****"
"It’s made my daughter very happy and Rolab delivered everything that they said they would so thanks"
"Purchase R1 for 10 years old daughter. After just over 1 hour of play it stop working. I contacted Rolab on Friday and get my replay on Wednesday!!! They do not have support phone line you need to contact them online! We courier faulty hoverboard on Thursday and they get it on Friday. It is Wednesday now and I still did not heard nothing from Rolab. Great support!! Do not tray to save few £ and buy from Rolab as if you will have faulty one as we they take ages to sort it out. Well I hope they will sort it out..."
Ashley Ward
Verified Buyer
"Next day hassle free delivery and a great product as described. What more could you ask for really?"
"Rolab have been fantastic to deal with. The products I wanted weren’t in stock so I put a stock alert on - literally a week later they were back in stock! I ordered 2 hoverboards late May ready for my twins birthday in July. Rolab agreed to start the warranty from their birthday. Could not be happier with the service - great company to deal with. If only more companies were like Rolab!"
Stacey Heslop
Verified Buyer
"Easily navigable website, simple on-line ordering, great communication, very quick delivery, and excellent, high quality products. Altogether, a fantastic company offering outstanding value for money that I have happily recommended to friends and family."
Angela Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the hoover board. The service was fast delivery was on time. Couldn't fault it. My only complaint is the charger is to flimsy. It snapped the first time using it"
Adam Stables
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, top quality product delivered next day by DPD who give you a 1 hour time slot so no waiting in all day. Superb or as my son would say - "sick" ???"
"We bought a Swegway for our daughters 11th birthday. We chose Rolab and couldn’t be more pleased. Reasonable price and great service. We would definitely use Rolab again!"
"The joy on my daughters face said it all! Excellent service Rolab."
"Excellent customer service. Bought hoverboard as a gift for my sons birthday which isn't until 26th June and Rolab agreed to extend the 1 year warranty to start from my son's birthday. Emails to Rolab were answered straight away and Hoverboard was delivered within 2 days of ordering"
Angela Hurst
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product. It’s a present for my sons birthday tomorrow and he has no idea he is getting it. Can’t wait to see him give it a test run!"
Barbara Chowanska
Verified Buyer
"It's a gift for my son's birthday. He is delighted. He says that his dream has come true"
"The service is excellent .the hover board was delivered on time .Only we had a problem with charger so not sure if hoverboard was faulty .we are waiting to hear back after returning the product ."
Liesl Huggett
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service, picked up on an order mistake I'd made without realizing & contacted me before sending the order to see if I knew..very happy, saved a lot of time wasting & diappointment. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"My 6th years old loves it!"
"My daughter loves her hover board and this one is great quality."
Rolab is rated 4.91 based on 423 reviews