ROK Accessories Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

How would you rate ROK Accessories ?

"I placed my order at the end of November for a Christmas present. It arrived in February. I emailed a complaint about this and have never heard anything back. Very disappointing."
"My girlfriend had the bracelet a week and it has snapped"
"They have hardly anything on stock even when their web site says it is on stock. Prices are definitely lower then somewhere else but the question is if you wanna wait a month for delivery."
"Waited 15 days for charm sent 2 emails asking g when it would be with me, u didn't reply sent 3rd through pay pal u replied and said u were expecting"
"I placed an order on 5th December and still not arrived. Have emailed and havent received a response and when tried to ring there's no one answering! Sont botherise a reputable dealer"
"I ordered three bracelets over a month ago and after 2 weeks of my order i received a voicemail advising me one was out of stalk and If I wanted to wait until the Monday to get them all sent together, i am very busy and never phoned back. I assumed not getting back would be common knowledge to go ahead and send them all out together. 1 maybe 2 weeks after that voicemail I received 1 bracelet in the post I am still chasing for my two other bracelets and have now became fed up waiting and demanded a refund as this is now theft, I am still waiting for this and for someone to get back to me. I have decided for the first time in my life write a review of my experience with any company. I would never purchase off this website ever again and would be quick to stop anyone else making the same mistake. wish I had read the reviews before hand."
"Lack of communication and purchased under the illusion of, at most 5 day delivery my goods took more than double that. Promised on a number of occasions my goods had been dispatched, when they hadn't and this is very clear from the envelope which is post dated/stamped after the dates they had given me. Will not shop here again."
"Impossible to get hold of via phone and email!!! Have sent numerous emails with no reply and have spent the last 30mins trying to call"
"Terrible, didn't inform me that they weren't sending my order when they were for a birthday present, I had to email about five times with no response until I posted on their Facebook page! WARNING they take the money when they post out your order not when you enter card payment, but they posted one part out cause the other was out of stock and charged me the whole lot making me go overdrawn and now I have a £100 charge from my bank!!!!!!! Crap customer service, will never use again! Utterly disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Item ordered wasn't available and no communication to let me know. When I chased it was promised free next day delivery when it came in stock, but that didn't happen. Item was sent by standard post."
"It would be nice if you weren't lying about what you have in stock as nothing I ordered was delivered sooner then in 4 weeks."
"very slow service, messaged twice to ask if my item had been posted and no reply, only had a reply when i opened a case against them, wont use this site again"
"Order didn't arrive for 3 weeks when I ordered for my delivery to arrive within 2 days,in time for a friend's birthday. Packaging was also of a terrible condition and had to use an alternative gift box due to this."
"Got told order was out of stock, then got told it had been dispatched, then received an email and voicemail after I contacted them that, that was a mistake, will never use or recommend."
ROK Accessories is rated 4.60 based on 336 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!