ROK Accessories Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

How would you rate ROK Accessories ?

"I have used rock now a number of occasions and the service and choice has been excellent. The only negative on this order was that there was not a huge amount of choice on this occasion of the joma jewellery littles. I did email to ask if more lines would be added but had no response."
"Spoke by telephone, lovely helpful staff . Quick delivery. Good service- thank you"
"Absolutely fabulous customer service... I've bought a lot of items from ROK Accessiries and they always deliver fast and if there's any problems with stick they contact straight away and offer an alternative.. brilliant service.."
"Fast delivery, low prices and good quality."
"One charm i ordered wasn't available so i received a phone call asking if i would like a similar charm as an alternative, excellent customer service."
"Excellent customer service, great value, product and always a perfect service."
"Had my order within days of ordering it. Always get feedback from them if my order is out of stock. Normally receive it then in 2 weeks."
"Extremley satisfied with what I purchased, will use your site again"
"Quick delivery. Great item. Very helpful customer service."
"Excellent service"
"Constant updates about my order. Great customer service"
"Brought as a leaving present so have to wait and see"
"Excellent customer services, great product, always arrives on time and in excellent condition."
"Super quick delivery, great service"
"Once again excellent service, I will definitely use ROK Accessories again"
"Excellent serrvice"
"I mistakenly ordered the wrong blood group nomination tile and was able to change it with no problems. Excellent service!"
"I placed my order at the end of November for a Christmas present. It arrived in February. I emailed a complaint about this and have never heard anything back. Very disappointing."
"Very helpful staff unfortunately item did not suit on this occasion. But will definitely be using this website in the future."
"A First class service."