RocketRoute Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend RocketRoute

About RocketRoute: Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

billing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport, Ively Road

"I'm sad to tell you that RocketRoute does not fulfil what I was used by JeppView Mobile. JeppView has a wonderful handling with the track on the monitor of my iPad, but did not develop new features that RocketRoute offers (prepare and safe flights in apple notebooks, print flight log, filing flight plan...). I tried RocketRoute, but it did not convince me. Handling the track on monitor, getting GND-maps only zooming in and so on I was missing. Next week flying to Oxford I first wanted to do this by map and GNS 430. But traffic around London is so crowded. So I decided to take SkyDemon. Just ready with preparing my flights I realise that the altitude profile is very helpful. Now I feel secure and begin to enjoy what will come. Especially in marginal weather I'm more flexible to change destination during flight when cold front will obviate to proceed. Therefor I had to cancel my subscription for RocketRoute this year. We'll see us 2019 in Friedrichshafen AERO 2019 hoping the handling of RocketRoute track in air then is developed. Thanks for your cooperation! Good bye"
"Simply fast very good app"
"Direct connection and Validation by to Eurocontrol. Automatic briefing packs"
"Availability of 24hr support which I have used to solve a routing problem. The ease of filing and requesting handling. The way RocketRoute and JeppFD tie together to export the route."
"Basic plan useless Autorouter didn't work 107 € for nothing"
"Rocket Route is very simple to use, and if i had a Problem, the helpline works very quickly. Thank you Wolfgang Eibl"
"Hi, I'm using your services for several years. Since I'm living in the US presently I renewed there. With that I just realised that your payment is collected in the UK and not in the US. Since I used a USA credit card I'm facing now an additional service charge from my bank for an international use even if I selected USD as currency. I think it would be helpful if not necessary for non UK customer to collect the payment domestically (if you have bigger amount of customers in a given country). I can tell that this in the USA will at least for some GA piston customers a bit questionable. I could not do the checkout on a iPad ( Pro, iOS11) easily because the basket button is not reachable at the GUI. You need to trick the GUI by turning the iPad into the vertical mode to reach the basket button. small thing... but maybe helpful Thanks Hendrik"
"Good service I’ve used for many years. However charging people extra now for the turboprop/jet aircraft type is ridiculous and a slap in the face to existing loyal customers. One use to be able to file any aircraft on a VFR/IFR plan. Charging extra to add a turboprop or jet is unethical. However as a flight planning program with quick auto routing it works well globally."
"Easy to handle, friendly support, fits the bill for a SEP IR"
"As a private pilot I do not fly that much, even more important to get those FPLs quickly and reliably and to have the briefing pack in hand. Great help from the hotline by the way in difficult cases. Easy to delay or to bring forward EOBT as well. Never had an issue when calling for a clearance with FPLs filed through RocketRoute."
"software seems to be working ok"
"Simply the best !"
"easy Filing from Flight Plans"
"Good flight Plans (Not always they are really good) Good hotline (it's very often but Not always good)"
"Perfect Briefing ,"
"There are nany things that do not work correctly As I wrote many complaints and reviews before which had no effect, I save my time and stop complaining, as you are nor at all interested in changing something"
"really good sw for flightplanning i have met only one issue with sending GAR to UK custom which did not arrive even if I got confirmation I use rocket route regulary in the season and fly about 250 hours annually with DA 42 or DA62"
"Simply, fast with everything to insure safety of flight"
"Ease of identifying routes"
"Convenient to work with, good integrated functions such as GAR Report, manage, delay and bring forward functions and so on. Negative side: Autorouter unreliable as occasionally no routes at all, sometimes routes unusable and unpractical, system in itself unstable and not fully reliable. Rocketroute still not usable for professional applications."
RocketRoute is rated 4.17 based on 238 reviews