Rockcity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rockcity
Read Rockcity Reviews

happiness@rockcity.co.uk

Hawthorn Avenue

Tell us how Rockcity made you happy
Arrived quickly, safe and sound. shoes as shown on website and fair price :)
Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you're delivery arrived safely, we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Top Banana!!!
🍌 Hi John thanks for the review! We hope you enjoy your new purchase!
Great service. Product arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as expected. Very happy with Rockcity!
Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! Our team work hard to provide brilliant service as swift as possible.
Great service and product!👍🏽
Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us at Rockcity and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!
The people at Rockcity are amazing. I wanted to find a new chalk bag for my climbing but wasn't able to head into the shop. They emailed back and forth with me so I made sure I got the right product. They even provided pictures and helped me through the payment. Plus they sent it literally the next day and I got my things right away. I'm super happy I chose to order from Rockcity.
Hi Rebecca! Our team are overjoyed to read your review! We're glad we could help you pick out the perfect chalk bag for you! We hope you enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to assisting you with any future purchases!
Great hat and great service.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you've had a great buying experience with us at Rockcity! 😄
Product was good, fast delivery, nuff said!
Thank you for your review! We're glad we could provide swift service for you! Enjoy your new purchase!
Good
Fast delivery and well priced. Nearly £30 cheaper than a pair I bought last month!
Thank you for leaving a review Alex! We're happy to hear we could provide a great deal for you on some of our fantastic products!
Good value for money. My son lives then and at good price to
Hi Natasha, thank you for leaving is a review! We're glad to hear you've enjoyed your purchase!
Excellent service and great prices, thankyou!
Thank you Jim for leaving a great review! We appreciate the kind words 😄
great service
Lovely moon top and came in perfect condition - thank you so much!
Hi Charlotte, thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear your parcel has arrived safely. We hope your enjoy your new product!
The box came battered out of shape luckily the trainers were okay
Thank you for the review Dean, we hope you're enjoying your new trainers! Here at Rockcity we ensure every product is packaged to ensure it reaches our customers as safely as possible.
We will make sure our Courier is notified about the condition of your parcel.
Very pleased with the speedy service
Thanks for leaving a review Brian. We hope your enjoy your new item(s)!
Product arrived promptly and in good condition and the sizing details available on the Website made sure that it also fitted on arrival.
Hi Janet, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear we were able to help you find the perfect fit for your new shoes!
Quick delivery, good product
Thanks for the review Charlotte, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with us at Rockcity.
Good selection of products, lovely environment for climbing with plenty of bouldering and roped walls, and a coffee shop onsite too.
Our team are very happy to read your great review, thank you!
Very good service and they had the exact old school Vans that my daughter wanted and they arrived very quickly.
Hi Dawn, thanks for leaving a review. We glad to hear we could provide a unique pair of Vans for you!
good delivery and high quality t shirt
Hi Daniel thank you for the review! We hope the new t-shirt is styling well!
Rockcity is rated 4.81 based on 95 reviews