Robinsons Equestrian Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Robinsons Equestrian
08AM
8AM

About Robinsons Equestrian: Robinsons was established in 1867 and is currently one of the UK’s largest equestrian retailers with four shops in different parts of the country.<br /> The Robinsons website offers products for both horse riders and horse owners. The product categories that are sold on the site consist of leisurewear, riding apparel, saddles & tack, horse clothing, stable & yard, dogs, gift & home and disciplines.

customer.service@robinsonsequestrian.com

Wigan

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Robinsons Equestrian made you happy

"Product quality was good. only bad points were the emails, they were not very informative and products updates were not good. also delivery is expensive!"
Are you Robinsons Equestrian? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Robinsons Equestrian receives. Reply Free
"I have recently purchased from Robinson and also use the shop which is near to were I live, excellent customer service and on line. I have purchased a lot of their own brands, all purchases excellent!"
"Absolutely appalling customer service. Since taken over by Sports Direct, this company is shocking. I have shopped at Robinsons for years but recently service has been shocking. I ordered a variety of items including a pair of child's chaps for my daughter-robinsons sent adult ones instead. I was then asked to return them at my own expense and the correct item would be resent (I was told I would be reimbursed for postage). I did as requested but then the item originally ordered was out of stock. I'm still yet to receive a full refund for the item and my postage was unable to be refunded by my original payment method so I had to wait 10 days for a cheque to be issued-very inconvenient as i do not live near my bank. Customer services clearly do not put the customer first....I will never order from them again. Avoid at all costs!"
"Service was excellent, fast and efficient"
"Service was excellent, fast and efficient"
"Sale items are of very good quality at a very competitive price. Thankyou"
"Great sale prices, speedy delivery, great choice of products for horse and rider"
"Really good company, very good products!"
Robinsons Equestrian is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews